fun times

Somerset, KY

#23 May 17, 2011
How about the Roberts boys in christopher, Frank, Dude and Larry pretty big dealers!
whythefuckismyla ptopsohot

Sheridan, AR

#24 May 17, 2011
i hear you can get pcp at the macdonalds on main street. just ask for a mcdouble with extra angeldust.

true story.
tha troof

London, KY

#25 May 18, 2011
come on dude, stop being silly.

everybody knows that you pull up to the mcdonalds drive-thru and ask for a #80, or go to kfc and ask for some "fresh green beans".... just try it next time u go, and u can thank me later...
ohboy

London, KY

#26 May 18, 2011
earl williams is selling drugs on big creek to women kids and anybody else,tired of seeing it
a sicko

London, KY

#27 May 18, 2011
anthony napier he always has oozing sores and snot hanging from his disease infested nose
I know

Virgie, KY

#28 May 28, 2011
Heard Ike from the tattoo place sells drugs...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#29 May 28, 2011
duh wrote:
Kenneth White<quoted text>
Fingers is gonna be locked up for a long time -
bridge jumper

Hazard, KY

#30 May 28, 2011
ohboy wrote:
earl williams is selling drugs on big creek to women kids and anybody else,tired of seeing it
I thought he got sent away. Too bad. The nasty always resurvace. Is he still with Missy?
neighbor

Hazard, KY

#31 May 28, 2011
scrubbs at lotts creek sells her pills around the 14th every month. looks like an interstate by our house when she gets her pills....the dopies keep these driveways hot til her pills are gone...
sosad

Nicholasville, KY

#33 Oct 5, 2011
Brad Thomas. I heard he's selling again cause the hotel went under.
LHAIR

Hazard, KY

#34 Oct 5, 2011
Lets not forget Jack Coomer, Sold more tylox and COke only second to the junction, in fact he use to contribute to the supply from down Florida, RIP Coomer!! dont forget SHane and Emitt Roper, Rick and Butch Couch also!!
hey heyhat way

London, KY

#36 Oct 5, 2011
I know wrote:
Heard Ike from the tattoo place sells drugs...
bull
SNITCH HATER

London, KY

#37 Oct 5, 2011
caralyn turner been workin for unite for 7 yrs she got 13 in combs 3 in sassafrass 5 at bonnyman and everytime she gives a name she get 100 dollars bounty to put in her and poochys arms when she turns one in and she sleepin with all three hamblins bull toejoe and poochy damn she keeps it in the family....FYI dan smoot uses his position to procure young girls to sleep wih him cause he is not man enough to get any on his own...the head of unite is the dirtiest IMAGINE that.......P.S why isn't lawyers judges and politicians ever randomly drog screened it should be a law...cause eighhty percent of them are dirty including your elected legisltors included.....stephens does more drugs than the pubic she gives a 180 days to for pis or shoplifting
Emmit

Green Bay, WI

#39 Oct 5, 2011
Where is the rat, E. Roper, these days? Better steer clear of him. He eats cheese!
who

Albany, KY

#40 Oct 5, 2011
Ronald Burns from Allias big time dealer.
Liar

United States

#41 Oct 5, 2011
SNITCH HATER wrote:
caralyn turner been workin for unite for 7 yrs she got 13 in combs 3 in sassafrass 5 at bonnyman and everytime she gives a name she get 100 dollars bounty to put in her and poochys arms when she turns one in and she sleepin with all three hamblins bull toejoe and poochy damn she keeps it in the family....FYI dan smoot uses his position to procure young girls to sleep wih him cause he is not man enough to get any on his own...the
head of unite is the dirtiest IMAGINE that.......P.S why isn't lawyers judges and politicians ever randomly drog screened it should be a law...cause eighhty percent of them are dirty including your elected legisltors included.....stephens does more drugs than the pubic she gives a 180 days to for pis or
shoplifting
lies. Tojoe has been in jail forever and poochie was in the hospital barely clinging to life last week. Have a lil respect for his family.
snitchhater

Brodhead, KY

#42 Oct 6, 2011
I hate to hear that
Shane Collins

London, KY

#43 Oct 7, 2011
I am
Just as bad

Hazard, KY

#44 Oct 7, 2011
inquisitioner wrote:
I agree think. Times are tough. And just because someone that is having a really hard time decides to sell a few of his pharmaceutical company supplied pills, people want to lynch them like they're rapist or murderers... that regularly spend less time locked up than the guy selling a pill.
I think that what somebody does to themselves is nobody's business but their own.
Prohibition is the cause of all of the theft and violence... If you don't agree then think about it - when was the last time someone got killed fighting over a corner to sell beer?
Alcohol is a drug and one of the most damaging both physically and mentally by far. Nobody gives a crap if somebody is drinking. So why so hard on people that choose to use a different drug?Quote= Doing things to one self is one thing. But taking a pill that costs a few cents and selling it to people for big bucks, forcing them to sell what they own and then steal off of friends and family, makes that person a big piece of shit and one of the lowest people on earth. Pushers are indeed the scum of the f*cking earth, just as low as any child molester or rapist. Hell if they gave it away, I would say they are ok. But they are selfish using lowlifes, that need to rot in hell.
Legalize them all and they will be cheap and us tax payers won't have to spend billions on enforcing laws that allow one drug, but not other less harmful ones!
If drugs were legal, would you do them?
Do you think that everyone that would use drugs isn't already doing so?
Your just making criminals and crime by continuing prohibition...
Didn't anyone learn from the prohibition of the 20's that created gansters and the crime and violence that came along with them???
Pushers are the lowest form of life, bottomfeeders. Using not only doctors for there own greed. But the system and the people who use drugs. They get that shit for practically nothing and cell it for unbelievable amounts of money. Forcing users to destroy their lives and their family and friends. Nobody is selling shots of liquor for 60 or 100 dollars. That is why no one gives a shit who is drinking. Get real if you sell drugs you are a piece of shit, that deserves to rot in jail for the rest of your life. You have indeed raped and buttf*cked people, hooked and looking for relief from their cravings. I hope you get every thing comming to you.
yelp thats me

London, KY

#45 Oct 7, 2011
neighbor wrote:
scrubbs at lotts creek sells her pills around the 14th every month. looks like an interstate by our house when she gets her pills....the dopies keep these driveways hot til her pills are gone...
crystal lewis

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lori Gilliam Nurse Practitioner arrested for DUI 1 hr Sad 4
Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... 1 hr scott 585
Trey Pankey 1 hr Shame Shame 1
Perry Circuit Judge Election 1 hr its not scotties ... 380
shannon " hoebag" ison 1 hr agree 26
Samantha and Courtney Gross Gorman Place drama ... 2 hr Truth 2
Josie post about samantha 2 hr Truth 1
Teco Coal 16 hr dont care 33
Just found out 19 hr Lol 22
Hazard Dating