hazard flea market big bust

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
WELL WELL

London, KY

#1 Apr 12, 2009
Well no more burned movies for sale for awhile.all was gathered up today .So glad to see the law still stands for the law and makes me a proud us citizen.NOW what about all the knock-off purses.Hope there next .
Blue4you

United States

#2 Apr 12, 2009
yeah but just think how many cops that have been off duty during the past few months that have bought those burned dvds...
hahaha

London, KY

#3 Apr 12, 2009
well hell in a ecomomy like this who can afford dvds. bring back the burned shIt.. heck yeah
nice job

Harrison, AR

#4 Apr 12, 2009
good one. put some more locals out of pocket so that hollywood gets theirs. what would we do without your protection?
ForReals

Vilonia, AR

#5 Apr 13, 2009
I was wondering how long it would take before that guy got busted. How much trouble is he in?
abz

Greenbrier, AR

#6 Apr 13, 2009
Donut shop musta been closed, and they needed sumin too do.
butterfly

Crossett, AR

#7 Apr 13, 2009
well you can go to perry librairy and rent movies for free and nope they are not burned either and yes they also have the latest movies to and you can keep them for a week
tss

Fairborn, OH

#8 Apr 13, 2009
those purses will be next.can't wait!
praise God he is risen

Hazard, KY

#9 Apr 13, 2009
Who did they all get? and what do u think they will do to the one's that got caught?
brud

Chesapeake, VA

#10 Apr 13, 2009
wanted to buy an english bull dog puppie
charlie

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Apr 13, 2009
WELL WELL wrote:
Well no more burned movies for sale for awhile.all was gathered up today .So glad to see the law still stands for the law and makes me a proud us citizen.NOW what about all the knock-off purses.Hope there next .
who cares let them make some money at least they r not out selling drugs
lalalala

London, KY

#12 Apr 13, 2009
I heard they lost alot of money and all there movies and got to appear in court allso .This is good .Need to clean up all them knock off purses and run the Chinese out of the country also .all the flea markets are all loaded with boot leg purses burned movies and cd's and dope and want a be t-shirts knock off .let see if we can put a big store in a town right on main street and sale all this merchandise .can we get by you reckon .lmfao .
GOOD OLD USA

London, KY

#13 Apr 13, 2009
Go law Go law I'am proud of youall .Go Go Go .Thank you Lord.
serious

Williston, SC

#14 Apr 13, 2009
there is a friggin machine in front of wal mart where you can rent new movies for $1 a day, who would pay for these shakey ass shitty copies anyway? NOT ME. the only thing I think is, they should get ALL the sellers not just one or two. on any sunday there are 8-10 people selling them. i dont know who they got but i saw one of them and he was a new guy so i wonder if some of the regulars didnt turn him in?? if you are gonna get one GET THEM ALL!
nutless

Harrison, AR

#15 Apr 13, 2009
you people are pathetic! your the same type of people that pointed the fingers when the Nazi's went door to door in Germany looking for enemies of the state. you should all be ashamed of yourselves! Poor people are trying to make a living and the poor have a place to get something cheap while hurting only the Hollywood wealthy, and you want to put em all in jail. What's the matter, afraid you wont look above others if they can get a look alike of your $400 purse for 35 bucks? You all have skeletons in your closets but you want to put on your holier than thou bullshit fronts! Is that what you consider protecting citizens? How many arrest's have you made of corrupt local officials that take our hard earned tax dollars and dole them out to their friends and business partners?
how many investigations have been done of children and adults dying or suffering from heavy metal poisoning due to enviormental laws being ignored?
How many investigations into why nobody is doing anything about the Kudzu vines that are destroying land and power line poles at breakneck speeds?
Or investigating the fact that the drug companies sell more prescription pain killers in Eastern Kentucky than even California's population could safely use?
If you want to protect the people here, protect them from those criminals not locals trying to earn a living!
ForReals

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Apr 14, 2009
Stealing is stealing nutjob, no matter how rich the victim is. Don't make this guy out to be Robin Hood because he is not.

“Bah...”

Since: Jan 09

Whoville

#17 Apr 14, 2009
Well, no offense to the guy that burns them, but I could never get them to play worth a dime anyways. I agree that it is against the law but there are a whole heck of a lot more important things to worry about besides burned movies.
And I know several cops who have bought knock-off purses for their wives/girlfriends.
hometown homo

Bolivar, MO

#18 Apr 14, 2009
Stealing is stealing. If they sent half as much time working (like the rest of us) as they do sitting at home jacking off and burning DVDs they might be able to support themselves legally. But I guess if they got a job they might have to give up that welfare check and food stamp card...
Mt_Dew

London, KY

#19 Apr 14, 2009
I think the owners of the Flea Market should be held responsible for this too. It seems to me that they should be responsible business owners and not let things like this happen. They let people set up and sell on their land and charge them a fee to sell but dont really care what they sell. I wonder how much they get for rent each weekend? They should not let people set up and sell illegal stuff.
DR PEPPER

London, KY

#20 Apr 14, 2009
I ;am glad to see the law is cleaning up these flea markets.it is not right for people to break the law and go right out in public and get by with it .They know what is right and what is wrong .make a honest dollar people.I rather have a honest dollar than a 100 dollars that i made that was against the law .and these knock off purses and sun glasses .when is it going to end .our tax money goes for cleaning up all this crap.I agree with MT Dew I blame the owners of the Fea market allso they come by and collect the rent and walk right on by .they dont care as long as they get there money.anybody ought not go to any flea market that allows boot leg t-shirts and knock off purses,and burned movies .I wouldnt walk down back street with one of them want a be coach purses let alone down main street.these lady.s have that hair done and buy them a knock off purse and think they worth a million dollars lmfao.and as far as the movies alot of people say half them wont play and the t-shirts look inside the tag it wont say hollester or gap it say fruit of the loom lol lol .clean this up .all i got to say .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sausha 3 min worrying 29
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min Negan 165,498
Transgender Rights 9 min Passing Through 185
Deonna 1 hr not2brite 4
Man & woman found dead in Hazard parking garage 2 hr Berea Guy 30
Who lives in a pineapple 2 hr Sad 12
New city manager 2 hr Hazard 2
County election 2018 who's running for what? 4 hr Not funny 122
Perry co school start date? 6 hr Geez 67
Clarks Liquor 7 hr peach 18

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages