Roy G's Winter Fest
What A Mess

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
What A waist of time, any 6 year old could have done a better job! Who was over this mess?
Problem

London, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
What A Mess wrote:
What A waist of time, any 6 year old could have done a better job! Who was over this mess?
what was wrong with it?
What A Mess

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Jan 16, 2013
Looked like a bunch of 5 or 6 year olds planned everything. The prizes ALL came from the same box and were awful! They had a cake walk and ran out of cakes! Just so very unorganised. It's was a flop, JMO!
Just me

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2013
Are you mad cause you didn't get a cake. Lol
Just me

United States

#5 Jan 16, 2013
My child had a great time!!
Problem

London, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
What A Mess wrote:
Looked like a bunch of 5 or 6 year olds planned everything. The prizes ALL came from the same box and were awful! They had a cake walk and ran out of cakes! Just so very unorganised. It's was a flop, JMO!
those teachers work hard all day and went they do something like that winter fest it's their free time, if parents would get more involved in school activities then maybe it would have been a lot nicer. All parents think about theses days are SPORTS, next time why don't you parents offer to help with the planning, the setting up, the cleaning up. And for futher reference get involved .
Pops

United States

#7 Jan 16, 2013
Amen Problem! I agree and my child had a good time as well. There were also some very nice items to bid on! I was very pleased.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City workers in for a rude awakening 48 min pigeonroost 6
Drugs in upper second creek 57 min smokey 3
couples that cheat 59 min what a shame 16
Megan combs 1 hr Justin 4
gabby 1 hr Peanut 9
Pcc done great with the pics in the cafeteria 1 hr Curious 1
DID DAVID and DANA NOBLE ROB BURGER KING 2 hr Amazed 1
Pine branch layoffs 3 hr Judge 38
Ace Chaney & Greg Hoskins 7 hr Amy Anne 10
Blackhawk mining Layoffs 7 hr Country Boy Can S... 537