Next Last
Fat Albert JCHS

London, KY

#23 Jan 7, 2010
Brandy Gayhart wrote:
<quoted text>
KATBIRD!(:
I loveee you.
+ im his sister, so im pretty sure that if he killed an elk that i would know; get a life stupid idiot. who is dumb enough to do that?
Hi Brandy,sure do miss you at our school and hope you make it back some time,you doll but I love that smile!!!!!!!
brandy gayhart

Hazard, KY

#24 Jan 14, 2010
kk? lol. who is this?
katbird

Jefferson, GA

#25 Jan 14, 2010
brandy gayhart wrote:
kk? lol. who is this?
Not me but I have to agree that's a beautiful smile for a beautiful girl that is going to college and get the heck out of Hazard so you don't have to be around the likes of the poop on this website. There are some civilized areas in this country.
brandy gayhart

Hazard, KY

#26 Jan 15, 2010
haha yea i know, thx guys :D

Since: Jan 10

United States

#27 Jan 15, 2010
Ej seems to be a really good daddy,+ he loves his Family. I couldn't say anything bad about this kid.(:

I love you, Ej!
RackEm Rack Rick

London, KY

#28 Jan 18, 2010
I heard EJ likes to get drilled in the azz while licking dog balls.
Ej Gayhart

Hazard, KY

#29 Jan 18, 2010
wow real funny instead put your mom and her puss see if that sounds any better

Somerset, KY

#30 Jan 18, 2010
RackEm Rack Rick wrote:
f#@k you. keep you mouth shut a bout EJ.if you like your teeth in your head
katbird

Cleveland, GA

#31 Jan 20, 2010
RackEm Rack Rick wrote:
Do you have a death wish? I wrote a book about how to sucessfully kill yourself and make it look like you were murdered. Are you interested in something like that??
EJ Gayheart

London, KY

#32 Jan 20, 2010
People i have a confesion to make. I'm gay. I like men and have loved them for years. My dream is to get with all the black mens in the world.
ej gayhart

Hazard, KY

#34 Jan 20, 2010
well it would have been more intresting if u would have spelled my name right or confession and its men not mens go back to grade school you ignoramous wow and ask my wife if i'm gay

Somerset, KY

#35 Jan 20, 2010
EJ Gayheart wrote:
People i have a confesion to make. I'm gay. I like men and have loved them for years. My dream is to get with all the black mens in the world.
hi honey im a big black greasy buck.just waitn.u best leave EJ lone.that is if you dont want me cummn to c YOU.
Gonzolas

London, KY

#36 Jan 22, 2010
EJ Gayheart wrote:
Your just what I been looking for and I need some of that,be up after check day or will you credit me.I saw you by the road at Goodlows the other day but didn't know you was like that,I like round men with MEAT on the bone.Rib it up if you know what I mean
vom vom
amy gayhart

Hazard, KY

#38 Feb 17, 2010
damn bub we got something in common now that your gay to.lol. i dont feel so bad.i love you bub.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 49 min Clint Eastwood 1,451
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Owl 81,598
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr BRAIN STORM 130,536
James River Coal Closed? 2 hr Hershel 5
Woodland Park (Oct '11) 4 hr Over and done 16
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 151,261
Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... 5 hr Bugger Man 336
fugates going out of business 6 hr meandyou 4
Blue Diamond 11 hr Well 104
What is going in the old Mc Donald's building? 12 hr Signs gone 33
•••
•••
Hazard Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Hazard Jobs

•••