matthew chandler in viper

Posted in the Hazard Forum

bigandrich

Manchester, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2012
does anybody know this boy,I use to know his mom,and got raised with them,and was wondering what all's goin on with him
nph

Manchester, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2012
yeah i know him,what do you wanna know
bigandrich

Manchester, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2012
I was wondering what had been going on with him,how has been,is he okay,is he single,just stuff like that lol
bigandrich

Manchester, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Do you have a phone number,or a way of getting up with him?
nph

Manchester, KY

#5 Nov 9, 2012
he's married with a kid,and i dont know his phone number
bigandrich

Manchester, KY

#6 Nov 9, 2012
well shit.If you can tell him for me,tell him sarah,lisa and bens daughter,the ones who use to come over and buy stuff off his parents,is trying to get up with him,and that she loves and miss's his little wild man looking ass.
why

London, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2012
Now why would you put something like this on here after you were told that he's married and got a kid? You just love to start trouble, huh? You need to get a life.
lol

United States

#8 Nov 9, 2012
Hazard people make me sick. Go make yourselves a Christmas tree ornament, forreal.
bigandrich

Manchester, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2012
who are you to tell what I can say!If I want,I can say exactly what I got planned,and if he leaves his woman for me,that means she cant be all that much.
nph

Manchester, KY

#10 Nov 9, 2012
woah
yoyo

London, KY

#11 Nov 9, 2012
And if you want to take a man away from his woman and kid it means you can't be all that much.
lol

United States

#12 Nov 9, 2012
bigandrich wrote:
who are you to tell what I can say!If I want,I can say exactly what I got planned,and if he leaves his woman for me,that means she cant be all that much.
Seriously?.. you got to be a crackwhore. Kill yourself.
JMC

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2012
LMAO I am glad Matt woke me up last night to show me this. Trust me, I do not feel threatened at all. You should take the hint that Matt knows about this thread and he is refusing to post anything to you. All you need to know is that he is fine, has a dedicated wife, a beautiful intelligent daughter, and leads a respectable life. I know that I will be cursed and insulted over this post but that is completely fine.
lawl

Portland, TN

#14 Nov 10, 2012
The OP must be very pathetic and desperate to stalk some dude she knew growing up. He must have smiled at her or something when she was a kid.
Also, how much of a moron do you gotta be to stalk someone on Topics? If you're going to send secret messages to a married man, doing it through an unknown person you found on topics is probably not the best way to go about it. But I guess expecting someone who types like she speaks like a five year old, we can't expect her to be very cunning.
Long Luke

Hazard, KY

#16 Nov 10, 2012
I'd hit it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Molly jan 13 min Funny 10
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 1 hr Doug77 2,514
drop a word.......add a word (Apr '10) 1 hr Doug77 2,420
Who shot bill 1 hr Curious 1
hot nurse at arh 1 hr curious 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curtjester1 135,068
Holder to Probe Eastern Kentucky 2 hr Roland 10
Shooting in the backwoods lastnite! !! 6 hr wow 11
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 8 hr guest 174
Electric Bill Hike 8 hr itsme 37
Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]