15 states forming own government

15 states forming own government

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lord help s all

London, KY

#1 Nov 11, 2012
stick

Somerset, KY

#2 Nov 11, 2012
why not the government we got is no good we need to try something
stick

Somerset, KY

#3 Nov 11, 2012
i am all for it that would be a good change
wanda deaton

London, KY

#4 Nov 11, 2012
how would that be a good thing? that means if something bad ever happened not shit would be done. children wouldn't have school. they would form a army that would kill anyone, they would make a curfew.. now how it that good?
Silly ol me

Somerset, KY

#5 Nov 11, 2012
This reminds me of the Family Guy
Shady Grady

Pippa Passes, KY

#6 Nov 11, 2012
WELL HOMELAND SECURITY HAS TAKEN OVER ARIZONA ALLOWING ILLIGEALLYS TO DESACRATE THE AMARICAN FLAG AND WOULDNT LET ANYONE STOP THEM
stick

London, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2012
i am all for doing somethimg i don't like the way the government is run i don't like the president lets try something.
seriously

London, KY

#8 Nov 12, 2012
You would no longer have acess to public hospitals, medical assistance, goverment programs such as food stamps. This is the best thing you can do if you want to be totally independent. Just remember sometimes you get just what you ask for!
joker

Hyden, KY

#9 Nov 12, 2012
Give me liberty or give me death !

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Seriously....seriously..you are a socialist and communist, and you don't even know it. Here is the deal...hospital are a business, they want MONEY...food stamps will be stopped because all the jobs that paid taxes are now over seas...face it, all the government baby cakes take care of YOU are going or gone. Looks like the survivalists have been right all the whole time.
joker

Hyden, KY

#12 Nov 12, 2012
Yep, the getto's are just bustin at the seams with rednecks.
seriously

London, KY

#15 Nov 12, 2012
RedFeatherFan wrote:
Seriously....seriously..you are a socialist and communist, and you don't even know it. Here is the deal...hospital are a business, they want MONEY...food stamps will be stopped because all the jobs that paid taxes are now over seas...face it, all the government baby cakes take care of YOU are going or gone. Looks like the survivalists have been right all the whole time.
Thank you! I know that whenever I disagree with you that I am making sense.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 12, 2012
Are you agreeing that you want the government to take care of your hospital and food and housing? Or that THIS government is getting to the point where they can't afford to....because they let all the jobs go over seas and other countries?

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#18 Nov 12, 2012
Looks like the yankee RECONSTRUCTION didn't really work after all!
Jason

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Nov 12, 2012
lord help s all wrote:
That is whoa but I'm not shocked that is happening. Look how frazzled and upset that so many Americans have been since Bush and Obama have been in the white house. I've seen stuff online about people thinking that there is going to be a big revolution soon. That's crazy! But no one seems very happy right now. The Republicans are mad that Obama won. The Democrats are mad that Obama aint doing what they want him to do. The Independents are mad that we haven't had a great president since Reagan was in office. People are in a tizzy. Some people are even preparing for Dooms Day. I'm worried but I'm wishing Obama well and hoping that he does better than anyone around here thinks that he will. I love my country. I want it to succeed.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#20 Nov 12, 2012
This country has been living beyond its means for decades. Now you're going to pay the Piper. And Beck on tv? He is recommending buying fire arms and ammo, and stocking up food.
wut4275

London, KY

#21 Nov 12, 2012
Let 'em go, and book me on a plane traveling up north because I'm not sticking around for the third world cesspool the south is going to devolve into.
 
Blue Ballz wrote:
The majority of aid and welfare goes to red states whom show a net loss for the whole country in the trillions.
It is estimated that nearly 70 percent of the national debt is held by 14 states
Alabama, Arkansas, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, Missouri, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, North Dakota, South Dakota, and a few others are net losses for this country.
That's right the blue states after they pay for all their welfare, aid, homelessness, and every other christian Ideal, after they do all that they pay for the red states too.
These statements are documented fact.
they are NOT opinion.
 
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2165/299493404...
 
WSGS Fan

Somerset, KY

#22 Nov 12, 2012
Stanky Fanger wrote:
It's the rednecks in the red states in the south that are mostly government moochers.
Oh, really, bubbles? Go tell you another lie now, why don't you?
WSGS Fan

Somerset, KY

#23 Nov 12, 2012
joker wrote:
Yep, the getto's are just bustin at the seams with rednecks.
If you don't like us "rednecks", you can boot scoot and boogie on out on here, darlin'. We won't miss ya.
WSGS Fan

Somerset, KY

#24 Nov 12, 2012
wut4275 wrote:
Let 'em go, and book me on a plane traveling up north because I'm not sticking around for the third world cesspool the south is going to devolve into.
 
<quoted text>
 
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2165/299493404...
 
Where did you find that? Tell the truth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min chinwendu1 142,304
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court (Dec '14) 1 min dope man 566
Gage rap 2 min Eddie 1
Do you remember jarrod and amy 1 hr kentucky girl 2
Krissy shaw 2 hr Blowfish 2
Lloyd Eversole and Deliah Rogers 2 hr Honest 2
Perry County is doing better now, thanks to Sco... 3 hr rockballs 177
Who was found in the river near Kenmont? 4 hr Donnie 5
Missing : Natasha Fugate Jones 4 hr sad 135
Teco coal 5 hr hauling view 175
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages