dirty pictures
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
business place shamed

London, KY

#1 Nov 18, 2011
its a shame you cant go into a business place with seeing dirty pictures of womaen hanging around...my little girl ask me why they had some one naked hanging there and i looked over and there they were!respect comes a long way and for people to put a degrace on there business is a shame...please if you want my familys business please take these down for the kids that come in there..RESPECT
Joey Two Stones

Sheridan, AR

#2 Nov 18, 2011
What in the Hell are you talking about? If your gonna come on here and complain, at least speak English so we will know what your whining about. What business are you talking about? Dumb post.
Steve

London, KY

#3 Nov 18, 2011
Yeah, I'm wondering where you're going too. I've been in lots of businesses and I don't recall seeing any nude pictures hanging up.

And if there is such a place, and you're really that offended, then you should speak with somebody at the store (the owner or manager if you can). That's how it'll get fixed if it does. I highly doubt they're going to see your post on topix.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 18, 2011
And this business is located where ??-
i seen these too

London, KY

#5 Nov 18, 2011
i totally agree with this person,,,,,,she is not lying i know the business she is talking about it is that junkyard the one over on big creek someone has some nudie pics hanging out in the yard there........it is a shame especially to women who bring thier little girls in there
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#6 Nov 18, 2011
I like dirty pictures ;)

Location hidden

#7 Nov 18, 2011
What better place for bodies than a junk yard ??-

“Lights Keep Coal Miners Busy..”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#8 Nov 18, 2011
i seen these too wrote:
i totally agree with this person,,,,,,she is not lying i know the business she is talking about it is that junkyard the one over on big creek someone has some nudie pics hanging out in the yard there........it is a shame especially to women who bring thier little girls in there
Why Is a Woman Taking Her Children To a Junk Yard???....What Entertainment....Or Enjoyment Could a Child Possibly Get From Visiting a Junk Yard???....
i seen these too

London, KY

#9 Nov 18, 2011
i am assuming that she does not want to leave her kids home alone when ever she has to go there
If Dont

Viper, KY

#10 Nov 18, 2011
If you don't like it don't go there.. It is that simple why cry about it don't go!!
Johanna

Somerset, KY

#11 Nov 18, 2011
i seen these too wrote:
Why in the he'll would you take a little girl to a JUNK YARD? Most junkyards are frequented by men so I guess they never considered somebody might bring a little girl there. I know the place you're talking about and as a woman I wouldn't even go there. I SURE wouldn't take my little girl in there. And as long as there's ppl looking to make a dollar without working for it, the junkyard will have ppl dragging their trash in, so they prob don't worry about losing your business. Just saying.
Johanna

Somerset, KY

#12 Nov 18, 2011
Oh and btw, anybody who knows about that place knows their reputation for having hos come in there and get money from those nasty guys. Some of them give those guys sexual favors for money or pills. Right in the building, so if I HAD to take junk somewhere, it wouldn't be there. And if I did, I'd rather leave my child in the car before taking her in there or anywhere close to there. Ppl used to rob from everybody and take it there and those guys would give them money, even tho they knew sometimes, until they made them start copying ids so it could be traced back. Great place to take a child.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#13 Nov 18, 2011
Johanna wrote:
Oh and btw, anybody who knows about that place knows their reputation for having hos come in there and get money from those nasty guys. Some of them give those guys sexual favors for money or pills. Right in the building, so if I HAD to take junk somewhere, it wouldn't be there. And if I did, I'd rather leave my child in the car before taking her in there or anywhere close to there. Ppl used to rob from everybody and take it there and those guys would give them money, even tho they knew sometimes, until they made them start copying ids so it could be traced back. Great place to take a child.
You make the place sound so attractive....I would work there for free!
yalllosers

Hazard, KY

#14 Nov 19, 2011
I don't know which is more disgusting, the woman in the pic or the men that hung it there. I guess that's how they get thru the day. look at the pic, run behind a wall for a while. lol
scrapper

Hazard, KY

#15 Nov 19, 2011
Johanna wrote:
<quoted text>Why in the he'll would you take a little girl to a JUNK YARD? Most junkyards are frequented by men so I guess they never considered somebody might bring a little girl there. I know the place you're talking about and as a woman I wouldn't even go there. I SURE wouldn't take my little girl in there. And as long as there's ppl looking to make a dollar without working for it, the junkyard will have ppl dragging their trash in, so they prob don't worry about losing your business. Just saying.
listen bit-h scrapping is one of the hardest jobs you will ever do.make a dollar without working you have no idea
Johanna

Somerset, KY

#16 Nov 19, 2011
scrapper wrote:
<quoted text>listen bit-h scrapping is one of the hardest jobs you will ever do.make a dollar without working you have no idea
I guess that's kinda my point.ppl will go out and dig around for hours and hours every day and drag it to a junkyard just to make a few bucks when if they put that much effort into an actual job, they could make 5 times what they do. I'm not saying this is you, but I know a lot of ppl who do this and most of them don't make a whole lot after gas. But then a lot of the ones I know just steal stuff all over the place and take it to the junkyard. That's why they had to start asking for ids in the first place. Ppl were coming in looking for their stuff. I know a girl who borrowed her uncles car and took it to the junkyard. It was a perfectly good car, she just wanted money.Pathetic. I'm sure there are some who do this for an actual living and aren't stealing or whatever. To you or anybody else who does, my apologies. I just know a lot of ppl that can't work anywhere cause they can't pass a drug test, so they steal from ppl's yards, garages, whatever they can find. Stuff that isn't even junk, and take it off.so to any legit ppl taking scrap there, like I said, my apologies.
Kel Tech -32

Statesboro, GA

#17 Nov 19, 2011
Johanna wrote:
<quoted text>I guess that's kinda my point.ppl will go out and dig around for hours and hours every day and drag it to a junkyard just to make a few bucks when if they put that much effort into an actual job, they could make 5 times what they do. I'm not saying this is you, but I know a lot of ppl who do this and most of them don't make a whole lot after gas. But then a lot of the ones I know just steal stuff all over the place and take it to the junkyard. That's why they had to start asking for ids in the first place. Ppl were coming in looking for their stuff. I know a girl who borrowed her uncles car and took it to the junkyard. It was a perfectly good car, she just wanted money.Pathetic. I'm sure there are some who do this for an actual living and aren't stealing or whatever. To you or anybody else who does, my apologies. I just know a lot of ppl that can't work anywhere cause they can't pass a drug test, so they steal from ppl's yards, garages, whatever they can find. Stuff that isn't even junk, and take it off.so to any legit ppl taking scrap there, like I said, my apologies.
A scrapper will work 16 hours if it takes that much to get some meth.
noyce

London, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2011
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
<quoted text>A scrapper will work 16 hours if it takes that much to get some meth.
and boom goes the dynamite.
well

London, KY

#19 Nov 19, 2011
Kel Tech -32 wrote:
<quoted text>You make the place sound so attractive....I would work there for free!
Hahahaha! Me too!

Location hidden

#20 Nov 19, 2011
Scrapyard sex has to be unusual -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MELISSA Combs 31 min Adam 11
Drop a word and add a word (Dec '12) 52 min cathouse cowboy 3,000
drop a word.......add a word (Apr '10) 53 min cathouse cowboy 2,979
Word Association (Dec '12) 53 min cathouse cowboy 932
Missing : Natasha Fugate Jones 1 hr tootallTO 100
Perry county is officially broke 1 hr dice combs 48
wreck 1 hr Hopeful 20
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE