First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#1 Apr 1, 2013
What KIND of woman would put a picture of herself up and then start talking about how "PRETTY" she is? Maybe a little pre school kid but a grown middle aged woman? SERIOUSLY?
God, somebody needs to get her help. Professional HELP.
holy cr-p

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Apr 2, 2013
Yes, you are nuts. Big time!!!!

Location hidden

#3 Apr 2, 2013
holy cr-p wrote:
Yes, you are nuts. Big time!!!!
ITs NORMAL for a 42 year old woman to obsess about her HAIR? And how she thinks she looks, and that is the whole essence of her being?
Oh well, the trailer park set has deeper problems than even I could imagine. Formaldhyde must be so much more toxic than we knew.
LOL

London, KY

#4 Apr 2, 2013
RedFeatherFan wrote:
<quoted text>Formaldhyde must be so much more toxic than we knew.
You are so close to death you should know old lady! You are probably partially embalmed! lol! Teresa didn't ask to be born beautiful no more than you asked to be born ugly. It's not her fault really!
BlondeAmbition

United States

#5 Apr 2, 2013
Moth balls and pickled bologna, must smell like a biology lab at reds house!

Location hidden

#6 Apr 3, 2013
And what kind of a woman would take her niece on a stalking trip? She was in on it with you, teresa...but then...hey...gotta carry on the old family tradition, right? And who better to train her on all the ins and outs than her big wh*re auntie.
Really

London, KY

#7 Apr 3, 2013
RedFeatherFan wrote:
And what kind of a woman would take her niece on a stalking trip? She was in on it with you, teresa...but then...hey...gotta carry on the old family tradition, right? And who better to train her on all the ins and outs than her big wh*re auntie.
you should really be ashamed lady! Just because somebody has to pass your house to get to their destination does not mean they're stalking you. You've hit an all time low here bringing a kid into it. Shame on you!
BlondeAmbition

United States

#8 Apr 3, 2013
It makes Maddies day if Teresa goes by her house! She feels like somebody knows she's alive. Just waiting to stop and pick her bones clean when she goes.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> you should really be ashamed lady! Just because somebody has to pass your house to get to their destination does not mean they're stalking you. You've hit an all time low here bringing a kid into it. Shame on you!
LOL....she brings her niece over here to stalk and harass, and I am the one who needs to feel shame for it? I wouldn't concern myself too much for it , my dear...they are cut from the same piece of cloth. I kinda doubt it will hurt them at all that people will know what they did...that stalking and harassing is just everyday good OLD fun for those kind of people. So CHEER UP.
What
#10 Apr 3, 2013
RedFeatherFan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....she brings her niece over here to stalk and harass, and I am the one who needs to feel shame for it? I wouldn't concern myself too much for it , my dear...they are cut from the same piece of cloth. I kinda doubt it will hurt them at all that people will know what they did...that stalking and harassing is just everyday good OLD fun for those kind of people. So CHEER UP.
Keep stalking and harrassing Teresa Maddie. You have yet again descibed yourself in another one of YOUR comments...lmao.....POOR OLD TRANNY!

Location hidden

#11 Apr 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text> Keep stalking and harrassing Teresa Maddie. You have yet again descibed yourself in another one of YOUR comments...lmao.....POOR OLD TRANNY!
OH since when have I had to drive miles and miles to drive by her house...OH ...maybe I should say car...after Noble's grandma kicked her out of that house..she was living out her car. Its just as well...I mean what does she need with a HOME? She doesn't really want a HOME unless its been occupied by a wife and preferably children that she can set out on the side of the road. YOU know sometimes a whore gets just what is coming to her, like your little buddy has, and IS.
SIGH........let me see...oh yeah...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...stil l its as funny as it was and has been. Its like watching a rerun of a bad fall...she just keeps doing the SAME THINGS over and over and gets her azz kicked every time. WHO IS LAUGHING...hummmwell...its me.
What
#12 Apr 3, 2013
RedFeatherFan wrote:
<quoted text>OH since when have I had to drive miles and miles to drive by her house...OH ...maybe I should say car...after Noble's grandma kicked her out of that house..she was living out her car. Its just as well...I mean what does she need with a HOME? She doesn't really want a HOME unless its been occupied by a wife and preferably children that she can set out on the side of the road. YOU know sometimes a whore gets just what is coming to her, like your little buddy has, and IS.
SIGH........let me see...oh yeah...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH...stil l its as funny as it was and has been. Its like watching a rerun of a bad fall...she just keeps doing the SAME THINGS over and over and gets her azz kicked every time. WHO IS LAUGHING...hummmwell...its me.
Yet again you sound pathetic and desperate, we know her past and yet she still has the old tranny beat...POOR OLD TRANNY WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU, EVEN YOUR OWN HUSBAND....now thats some funny chit right there!

Location hidden

#13 Apr 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text> Yet again you sound pathetic and desperate, we know her past and yet she still has the old tranny beat...POOR OLD TRANNY WE ARE ALL LAUGHING AT YOU, EVEN YOUR OWN HUSBAND....now thats some funny chit right there!
Yeah..I have no doubt about that. BUT people like you and her are alike...no morals..no standards...anything that is decent you wouldn't understand anyway. AT ALL. Common dirt floor white trash. SO...who is laughing? A person who is dealing with scum...eastern kentucky white trash whores....all upset cause their darling can't get what she wants. WELL boo hoo....and that right there is deliciously funny. hahahah! Old needle hoe draggging by...boo hoo, can't get past the gate...wah wah...

Location hidden

#14 Apr 3, 2013
ahh...its been a good day. Recalling that ENORMOUS hair do...shiver...it was HUGE, and teased and sprayed within an INCH of its life...just imagine a wig...a huge wig, bi colored, and put it on the crypt keeper...and then let the crypt keeper open its mouth and all those little nubby teeth top and bottom all of them...this open MAW of a mouth looking black, in a grimace that was supposed to be a smile... and then let that walk by...slowly with little mincing steps..like a really bad joke waiting for someone to catch on...yeah...........that is what I am supposed to be upset about. I wish Paul could have seen this one. His sense of humor would have come up with something to describe it...probably just shake his head...some times things cannot be described. Sometimes things like this just should be in a really bad horror movie and never watched...too bad to laugh at and not good enough to scare..ignore ignore ignore.
What
#15 Apr 3, 2013
RedFeatherFan wrote:
ahh...its been a good day. Recalling that ENORMOUS hair do...shiver...it was HUGE, and teased and sprayed within an INCH of its life...just imagine a wig...a huge wig, bi colored, and put it on the crypt keeper...and then let the crypt keeper open its mouth and all those little nubby teeth top and bottom all of them...this open MAW of a mouth looking black, in a grimace that was supposed to be a smile... and then let that walk by...slowly with little mincing steps..like a really bad joke waiting for someone to catch on...yeah..........that is what I am supposed to be upset about. I wish Paul could have seen this one. His sense of humor would have come up with something to describe it...probably just shake his head...some times things cannot be described. Sometimes things like this just should be in a really bad horror movie and never watched...too bad to laugh at and not good enough to scare..ignore ignore ignore.
Yet again in the previos post describing yourself very well. I have never lived in Eastern Ky. I have friends there yes. And your the subject of about 10 different topix in 3 other states. They are thinking of making a reality show about you THE VOOTON VIXEN MADELINE TRANNY LEWIS!..lmao POOR OLD TRANNY, people know your crazy thats why they come from other states to mess with you!....hahaha
I Might Agree

Washington, DC

#16 Apr 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text> Yet again in the previos post describing yourself very well. I have never lived in Eastern Ky. I have friends there yes. And your the subject of about 10 different topix in 3 other states. They are thinking of making a reality show about you THE VOOTON VIXEN MADELINE TRANNY LEWIS!..lmao POOR OLD TRANNY, people know your crazy thats why they come from other states to mess with you!....hahaha
I don't know this person or any of the people she/he goes on about but this person is always making some sort of comment on everything. I usually don't post just read but almost every post I read this person is on there talking garbage about this one or that one and at times I think even agrues with herself/himself. It just gives people outside of here someone else to make fun of from or in Kentucky. At times a sane person has to be embarrassed of this place and the distrub people who live here.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#17 Apr 3, 2013
RedFeatherFan wrote:
<quoted text>LOL....she brings her niece over here to stalk and harass, and I am the one who needs to feel shame for it? I wouldn't concern myself too much for it , my dear...they are cut from the same piece of cloth. I kinda doubt it will hurt them at all that people will know what they did...that stalking and harassing is just everyday good OLD fun for those kind of people. So CHEER UP.
Funny how you call someone a stalker and complain about them harassing you, when you make thread after thread about this person. Maybe you don't understand what stalking and harassment is.
Ohhellno

United States

#18 Apr 3, 2013
RedFeatherFan wrote:
<quoted text>OH since when have I had to drive miles and miles to drive by her house...OH ...maybe I should say car...after Noble's grandma kicked her out of that house..she was living out her car. Its just as well...I mean what does she need with a HOME? She doesn't really want a HOME unless its been occupied by a wife and preferably children that she can set out on the side of the road. YOU know sometimes a whore gets just what is coming to her, like your little buddy has, and IS.
You can talk about Teresa all you want. Nobody cares about that skank anyways. But I think you've been asked more than once to keep my family's name out of your fucking mouth. I've seen your picture and I've looked you up on Facebook. I'm pretty sure I could recognize you out in the real world if you ever go out be side from what I've seen you're on topix 24/7!!! Stop using innocent people to drag Teresa down. She don't care who's name you're dropping because she only cares about herself. Stop bringing my family up or you'll wish you had of. I'm not some young girl that's afraid I'll break one of your brittle bones. I don't feel sorry for an evil trouble making bitch!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#19 Apr 3, 2013
Ohhellno wrote:
<quoted text> You can talk about Teresa all you want. Nobody cares about that skank anyways. But I think you've been asked more than once to keep my family's name out of your fucking mouth. I've seen your picture and I've looked you up on Facebook. I'm pretty sure I could recognize you out in the real world if you ever go out be side from what I've seen you're on topix 24/7!!! Stop using innocent people to drag Teresa down. She don't care who's name you're dropping because she only cares about herself. Stop bringing my family up or you'll wish you had of. I'm not some young girl that's afraid I'll break one of your brittle bones. I don't feel sorry for an evil trouble making bitch!
I think, I love you.
What
#20 Apr 3, 2013
Truth Missile wrote:
<quoted text>
I think, I love you.
I think I love her too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New school in front of the hospice center 9 min hhsfan 43
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 55 min usa 151,729
Jessica thacker Cherokee hills apt 481 1 hr Kourtney 16
"COAL COUNTRY for TRUMP" T-Shirts 1 hr uno 61
Less Handshoe 1 hr Kourtney 3
Rachel Asher 1 hr Typical 1
Hazard arh 2 hr Curious 1
Ace & Lisa Chaney Wed Teresa 9

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web