First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Horoscope

East Bernstadt, KY

#1 Feb 21, 2009
Heard theres a lot of cheatin going on there, from managers to cooks to servers.
lee

Williston, SC

#2 Feb 26, 2009
GOLLYJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WOW>
Maid

Greenbrier, AR

#3 Feb 26, 2009
Did't you know that Hazard is called "Little Peyton Place".
Annoyed

Liberty, KY

#4 Feb 26, 2009
Maybe thats why their food is awful...everybody is too busy messing around with each other to cook some decent food
Stop Sign

Williston, SC

#5 Mar 2, 2009
Who is doing the cheating at Applebees do you know any of the names?
Gracie

Macon, GA

#6 Mar 3, 2009
More like, um, who isn't?
Britney

London, KY

#7 Mar 3, 2009
Ive heard about this. Id love to know who as well.
Footer

Williston, SC

#8 Mar 3, 2009
How about any of them young host?:D , give us some names.
Britney

London, KY

#9 Mar 4, 2009
Ive been told the managers are pretty bad. I dont know how much of that is true.
Footer

Williston, SC

#10 Mar 4, 2009
lol, thats bad. I Still any know any names?
Drew

Monticello, KY

#11 Mar 4, 2009
I found out the names. WHO GIVES A SHIT!!!!??????
Well

Lancaster, WI

#12 Mar 4, 2009
Obviously somebody gives a $hit. Otherwise they wouldn't be on here asking for some names.
Footer

Williston, SC

#13 Mar 4, 2009
me lol, can i have some names?
haha

United States

#14 May 31, 2009
One of the managers got fired for doing a host. Holiday is dating a server named heather, and doing another server. One of the managers was dating a guy named brian. She actually left her husband for him. The host beth is doing everyone in the place, and telling them her boyfriend STEVEN is really her brother so they dont know. lol yepp thats all i can think of right off. They have some really great workers theres just a few that think of their work place as orgy central.
hazard

London, KY

#15 Jun 5, 2009
My husband works there, I wonder who he is doing???
hahahahahahaha

Bolivar, MO

#16 Jun 5, 2009
you know heres the thing everyone loves to gossip and talk shit especially when their lives are boring and no ones is payint them any attention. The above posts about applebees are hilarious and deffinaltey not the truth....but of course what can you expect from the person who wrote them? I know her and she isnt much obviously and shes mad cause she isnt getting any attention and shes bored with the life she was forced to settle into. And let me guess the really great worker shes talking about is herself? yea right I also bet she thinks shes the hottest girl there? lol sure she does, theres always the stupid crazy bitch in every crowd....Nothing on this board is true nothing you people are reading is true and you should know that....Never beleive anything you hear and only half of what you see.....but I wont dare correct any of the lies that were posted in fact I wont waste my time even trying to. By now everyone has made there own assumption as to who or what is going on.....and the lies posted here are far more interesting and fun than the actual truth. I will say that the girl who posted this must not have any real friends and I can think of a few that she just lost. And really what do you gain by spreading lies about other people and even hurting people? do u feel better now? popular? ready to graduate high school perhaps? now when I see you I will only feel sorry for you at how pathetic you are that u make up lies and not even good lies about people whose ass you kiss when ur in their face....the people that u lied about are good people, people who probably will never read the trash posted on here because they have lives, something you might wanna try, and you better hope that if they do read this post they dont tell all the dirty lies your keepin, everyone at applebees has a secret right? I know you have one....im sure your life wouldnt be so great if yours got out huh? try me....
haha

United States

#17 Jun 5, 2009
hahahahahahaha wrote:
you know heres the thing everyone loves to gossip and talk shit especially when their lives are boring and no ones is payint them any attention. The above posts about applebees are hilarious and deffinaltey not the truth....but of course what can you expect from the person who wrote them? I know her and she isnt much obviously and shes mad cause she isnt getting any attention and shes bored with the life she was forced to settle into. And let me guess the really great worker shes talking about is herself? yea right I also bet she thinks shes the hottest girl there? lol sure she does, theres always the stupid crazy bitch in every crowd....Nothing on this board is true nothing you people are reading is true and you should know that....Never beleive anything you hear and only half of what you see.....but I wont dare correct any of the lies that were posted in fact I wont waste my time even trying to. By now everyone has made there own assumption as to who or what is going on.....and the lies posted here are far more interesting and fun than the actual truth. I will say that the girl who posted this must not have any real friends and I can think of a few that she just lost. And really what do you gain by spreading lies about other people and even hurting people? do u feel better now? popular? ready to graduate high school perhaps? now when I see you I will only feel sorry for you at how pathetic you are that u make up lies and not even good lies about people whose ass you kiss when ur in their face....the people that u lied about are good people, people who probably will never read the trash posted on here because they have lives, something you might wanna try, and you better hope that if they do read this post they dont tell all the dirty lies your keepin, everyone at applebees has a secret right? I know you have one....im sure your life wouldnt be so great if yours got out huh? try me....
well I don't work at applebee's and never have so im not sure who u think this is..lol
Clear Creek

London, KY

#18 Jun 5, 2009
Food is good and some like the service.
Lookout

Chesapeake, VA

#19 Jun 5, 2009
Good food and decent service now quit talking crap because you are mad at someone get face to face time with them.

Since: Apr 09

Hazard Ky

#20 Jun 11, 2009
hahahahahahaha wrote:
Ok so here's the deal people .... I know for a fact that you think that I Tracy Neace (who works @ Applebee's) posted all of the crap about the people @ Applebee's and I am here to tell you that I DID NOT post any of this crap! Just like I told the person that asked me about it tonight @ work. And let me say I do not appreciate you talking about me on here especially knowing that you only THINK that it was me for whatever reason. And let me also say that if you think that it was me confront me @ work face to face and do not get on here and talk trash about me because I have never got on here and said an ill word about any one that works @ Applebee's! I think that you talking about me the way that you did and not coming to me in person only shows your doubt about me saying it and also shows how childish you really are. But just so you know I WILL NOT let anything that you say or write about me affect me in any way. I am beyond childish games and finger pointing and well beyond talking about people when I have absolutely no proof in what I say. But obviously you are not beyond all of this as I am .... so unless you are willing to grow up and talk to me face to face DO NOT get on here and talk about me anymore. You are wasting your time, and breath talking crap about me and you know it!!!! If you want to confront me you know who I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min History Professor 149,500
What is being built in front of East Perry Elem? 53 min perry great again 16
craig morris is a child molester (Sep '15) 2 hr its the truth 11
Perry Plaza !!! 4 hr Grateful in Perry 1
Prostitutes (Mar '12) 6 hr dustin 166
Beverly Causey 6 hr Someone 3
Rude Cashiers at Food City 6 hr Patricia 7
Miserable husband 8 hr Lol 50
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 11 hr UHOH 204

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages