rat danny holland
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
tha one who knows

Jackson, KY

#1 Nov 9, 2009
do you know danny holland of combs if so you dont know much this is one of perry county's biggest rat's. and he'll even tell that he is brags about it oh they'll give you so much to bust this one and that one if it waznt for him tha man that died in tha jail he put there. they sould charge him with murder!
Linda

Clay City, KY

#2 Nov 9, 2009
Is he kin to Richard Holland?
tha one who knows

Jackson, KY

#3 Nov 9, 2009
dont think so his a bug eye'd sumbitch lmao
i agree

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Nov 9, 2009
yea hes a rat. he has busted so many people that dosent even know yet. he busted that guy silas that died in jail. the cops sam mullins lets him sell his drugs for information. he bustes so many people ever so often and he gets to sell his meds . and meds he buys of other people. and he brags about it. and the cops turns a blind eye to him. he should know that when he is used up and cant bust anyone else he will be put in the same cell that holds the ones that he has busted. then were will his cop friends be. they will be workin someone else. so every one thats dealing you better watch out caust thoes rats r everywhere. fuck em and feed em cheese. with rat poison that is.
swine flu

United States

#5 Nov 9, 2009
This post has h1n1.
The guy would have got caught for pushing drugs and end up in jail anyways. Just because someone ratted him out doesn't mean it was his fault. It was his own fault for breaking the law in the first place. If he wouldn't have sold drugs he wouldn't have been in jail and he wouldn't be dead. That simple.
But the police should do something about the informant if he is pushing dope, though.
Curve stomp your local drug dealer!
rat trap

Clay City, KY

#7 Nov 9, 2009
i think something sould be done with all the rats some ppl sellin the drugs have to suport their family's i know some ppl if they didnt do it wouldnt be able to live if it wasnt for sellin a pill ever now and then as long as its not a kid buyin it .stick that in you pipe n smoke it .
justice for all

London, KY

#8 Nov 9, 2009
I think that something really should be done about all the rat's in perry county why the hell can they go out and sell a pill and not get in trouble about it...but someone that doesn't rat get's locked up it just isn't right...and yes dannywayne is one of the biggest rat's that i know feed him some damn cheese everybody knows what his big bugged eyed self really is and the truth about him will come out...just like the other's that need something done about them too!!!!
rebel boy

East Bernstadt, KY

#9 Nov 9, 2009
you damn right something needs to be done about all the rats. hell yea, all they have to do is say {please dont take me to jail mr. police man and ill rat for you} and i be damned if the prick cops dont let them fucks go in and ware ther wire and bust the man or woman thats trying to feed there little children or pay there rent or keep the lights on. but of course theres going to be mr. prick getting on hear and hes going to say get a job and ill say show us a job prick. theres no jobs unless your some of the high and mighty of this corrupped town. its all in who you know or who you blow. and believe me theres some ass kissing mothers in this town. its getting so you cant even trust your own kin. let them go to chicago and try that rattin shit and they would end up in a dumpster.

“I count 1, 2, DALE!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#10 Nov 9, 2009
How about you don't sale drugs and break the law?
You all are druggie scum. Its against the law. So don't do it. It is that simple. If you break the law, you need to go to jail. So maybe a kid is not buying, but their parents are. Money that would go for food or shoes is spent on a high. That's pathetic. Any one that would take up for drug dealers is pathetic and needs to be took to the field and double tapped in the skull for good measure along with the drug dealers. Informants that deal is just as bad as everyone else and should be arrested also.
You know you are talking to high class people when they take up for drug dealers and speak on "taking care of rats" and defending drug dealers. You people are the reason eastern Kentucky is in the shape that it is in. please die in a meth lab explosion. Only people that will notice you are gone is fellow holler scum.
Stick that in your mothers crack pipe and smoke it.
ACE

Macon, GA

#11 Nov 10, 2009
I'm terribly sorry about that man dying in jail, but if Danny ratted him out, he still didn't cause his death. Maybe someone is to blame for that man's death, but it isn't Danny.
get a job

Gainesville, GA

#12 Nov 10, 2009
ole_dad wrote:
How about you don't sale drugs and break the law?
You all are druggie scum. Its against the law. So don't do it. It is that simple. If you break the law, you need to go to jail. So maybe a kid is not buying, but their parents are. Money that would go for food or shoes is spent on a high. That's pathetic. Any one that would take up for drug dealers is pathetic and needs to be took to the field and double tapped in the skull for good measure along with the drug dealers. Informants that deal is just as bad as everyone else and should be arrested also.
You know you are talking to high class people when they take up for drug dealers and speak on "taking care of rats" and defending drug dealers. You people are the reason eastern Kentucky is in the shape that it is in. please die in a meth lab explosion. Only people that will notice you are gone is fellow holler scum.
Stick that in your mothers crack pipe and smoke it.
Oh you are so right. If you can't find a job where you live then by golly move. Selling drugs even just "a pill every now and then" is a crime. It destroys lives. How many people have died in the past year from "accidental overdoses"? How many more do you want to die? I wish there were more rats and if I knew anyone selling drugs I would turn them in. Wake up people.
jail bird

Manchester, KY

#13 Nov 10, 2009
look ppl if it waznt for tha big wigs in this county durgs wouldnt be that bad but they see $$$$$ and they want them and i know for a fact that some of tha cops are on tha take if you cant see this your eyes are glue'd tha phuck shut they take form one dealer and give to tha one thats givin them money its not right to send a rat in on a person and take there stuff money pills what every it sould be and give it to tha one thats busting everyone
rebel boy

London, KY

#14 Nov 10, 2009
yea he brags about it and if he busted silias he help kill him
thisisnuts

London, KY

#15 Nov 10, 2009
If people need to support their families, they could consider getting a job, rather than dealing drugs. Only here will you find people willing to defend drug dealers.
swine flu

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2009
Im sure if someone died in jail its because they were doing something against the law in the first place. You can tell the people the use drugs on here from their post.
DANNY HOLLAND

Somerset, KY

#17 Nov 10, 2009
OK PRICKS. IF ANY OF YOU WANT TO SAT SOMETHING TO ME JUST DRIVE UP ELM SHOAL BRANCH AND STOP AND SEE WHAT YOU GET. YOU MUST KNOW WERE I LIVE SINCE YOU KNOW SO MUCH ELSE ABOUT ME. SO COME ON DOWN AND SEE WHO GETS CURVE STOMPED YOU ASS WIPES. COME ON BITCH. OR YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND YOU LITTLE FALSE NAME AS I'M SURE YOU WILL.
tha one who knows

Clay City, KY

#18 Nov 10, 2009
hahaha all tore up aint we ..its bad when the truth hurts if you didnt want someone talking about it you sould have never singed your name to all them bust's you made .but i really dont care what you do your scum under my feet .. hope you rot IN JAIL witch im sure you will if you keep sellin your dope
lefthandfork

Oakland, CA

#19 Nov 10, 2009
This topic is just doper trash talking about more doper trash. Iíve never seen a doper that didn't start crying for their mama when they were put in their place. The only time any doper has any balls is when they are high and have the drop on a weak person; usually an innocent women or the elderly. Youíre just a waste of air. I think the government should start issuing carbon credits for each dead doper in the county. In this county we could get enough carbon credits to get all of the mines going 24/7. Write your congressman!
shadow

Mount Vernon, KY

#23 Jan 17, 2010
Do dope or don,t do dope, fact is Danny Holland is a certified Rat!!!
yalllll

Greenbrier, AR

#24 Jan 18, 2010
dont forget his side kick mike begley hes in jail right now in protective custody

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min usa 163,761
Dr behind bars 34 min Lol 13
When bad people prosper 3 hr Seriously 34
What woman in combs is easy to do 5 hr Food city work to 10
Cherokee hills 7 hr Lol 97
What does KRCC treat people for? (Mar '12) 9 hr huh 44
Courtney gross (Aug '16) 9 hr Morgan 16

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance