First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Concerned

Excelsior, MN

#1 Sep 29, 2009
Does anyone have any information regarding the murder of David Rowe? He was the young guy that was killed on a strip mine back in 2001 or so. Did the police have any suspects or evidence relating to this??

I can't remember the exact details of his murder, so could anyone refresh me please? Any info is extremely appreciated!
Goes to Show

Excelsior, MN

#2 Sep 29, 2009
People want to talk about what girl is acting slutty or who is living with who, but nobody wants to help bring justice for a young kid that was murdered? Thanks, Hazard! Glad to know your priorities...
MUHAHA

Hazard, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2009
I remember hearing something about it but I tried looking it up online and Couldn't find anything on it.

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#4 Sep 30, 2009
seems as if this story was shoved under a rug...is it a cold case? nobody seems to remember what a great guy david was...looks like justice would be served. but then again...look where we are talking about???
knowshimwell

Manchester, KY

#5 Oct 1, 2009
David was a good guy and he had a shitty deal...it was a deal gone bad and the two two that did it are still here and some people do know who he was meeting...but it does no good to say anything...and when it comes to bustin one bygod you rats get it in but a murder you twiddle your thumbs
ams

Manchester, KY

#6 Oct 11, 2009
THENI KNEW DAVID WELL AND NOT ONLY WAS HE MURDERED HE WAS ALSO TORTURED. 1 OF MY BEST FRIENDS DADS HAS A TOWING SERVICE AND HE HAD 2 PICK DAVES BLAZER UP AND HE SAID U COULD C WHERE THESE PEOPLE HAD DRUG HIM, NOT ONLY THAT THEY SAY HE WAS BURNED WITH SMOKES ALL OVER HIS BODY. HIS HANDS AND FEET WERE TIED BEHIND HIM AND THEY SHOT HIM EXOCUTION STLYE. ITS HORRIBLE THAT THE POLICE HAVE LET THIS GO 2 MANY PEOPLE NO THINGS BUT I THINK WHERE DAVE HAD A KINDA BAD REP THEY JUST BRUSHED HIM UNDER THE RUG WHICH IS SHITTY. IF THAT WAS ANY 1 ELSE THEY WOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD THE PEOPLE. DAVE POOR MOM LOST DAVIDS DAD WHEN HE WAS VERY YOUNG AFTER THAT HER MOM DIED. SHE GOT REMARRIED AND THEN HE DIED AND 2 TOP IT ALL OFF HER ONLY OTHER SON KEVIN WHOM I WAS VERY CLOSE 2 DIES ABOUT A YR OR2 AFTER DAVID. SO SHE HAS NO 1. I JUST COULD NOT IMGUNE WHAT SHES GOING THROUGH OR HELL HOW SHES NOT LOST HER MIND.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#7 Oct 11, 2009
I went to school with David and Kevin both. They may have had their share of "problems", but they were good guys raised by a good woman who seemed to love her sons dearly. I can remember having Ms. Rowe as a teacher and both her sons coming by to talk to her on occasions, they appeared to love their mommy just the same. They didn't deserve the misery they endured. Their mother didn't deserve to be put through the agony of losing her two only children. Let's keep her in our prayers and pray for David's case to be solved so the family can get the closure they so must need!
Still have questions

Excelsior, MN

#8 Oct 13, 2009
knowshimwell wrote:
David was a good guy and he had a shitty deal...it was a deal gone bad and the two two that did it are still here and some people do know who he was meeting...but it does no good to say anything...and when it comes to bustin one bygod you rats get it in but a murder you twiddle your thumbs
I think it may do alot of good to say who everyone thinks did it. I'm not saying to slander anyone, but nothing with ever be done if everyone takes that attitude. Are the people who supposedly did this still living in Hazard, and are they in good with higher-ups in the community (wondering if they have ever been questioned in connection with his murder)?
Also, does anyone know if anyone at all was questioned about his murder? If so, who? Can someone tell me Ms. Rowe's first name and her ex-husband's name (the one that died)? Thank you all
jason marlowe

London, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2009
Still have questions wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it may do alot of good to say who everyone thinks did it. I'm not saying to slander anyone, but nothing with ever be done if everyone takes that attitude. Are the people who supposedly did this still living in Hazard, and are they in good with higher-ups in the community (wondering if they have ever been questioned in connection with his murder)?
Also, does anyone know if anyone at all was questioned about his murder? If so, who? Can someone tell me Ms. Rowe's first name and her ex-husband's name (the one that died)? Thank you all
david's mom's name is ronita and his dad's name was oj. that was david's real dad. i don't remember dave's step-dad's name. i knew david all my life. i grew up with him and spent a lot of time with him. yeah, some of it was partying but does that really matter? ask anyone in hazard who they think done it. everyone knows who done it and i talked to someone very close to the case and the police said they were 75% sure who done it but they couldn't prove it. and i agree that people will bust dope dealers all day long, including my own brother who is a rat but yeah this was swept under the rug and i don't think it will ever be solved. i really miss dave and i wonder what he would be doing today. we had some great times together.
interested

Glasgow, KY

#10 Oct 17, 2009
David's step dad was Bob Dunn of Bonnyman. He passed away in December of 2001, David died in September of 2001. David's mother is Ronita. Last I heard she was living in Corbin with her elderly mother.
Curious

London, KY

#11 Oct 18, 2009
What happened to David's brother Kevin. I went to school with both of them, but I hadn't heard that his brother had died.
jackie

Harrison, AR

#12 Oct 19, 2009
so someone get on here without saying ur name and tell us who EVERYONE thinks done it. Id like to know too!
a mama

Jackson, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2009
who are u jackie?
Josie

London, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2009
RIP David Rowe!
knowsforafact

United States

#15 Oct 23, 2009
Jeremy Blair....even knows he did it!!!
knowsforafact

United States

#16 Oct 23, 2009
*meant everyone knows he did it!!*
sally

London, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2009
so are u saying jeremy blair killed him?
Justin Combs

Frankfort, KY

#18 Nov 20, 2009
RIP David & Kevin. Hey Marlowe I saw your brother on the news a few weeks ago. Got popped for escape. Look me up on Facebook and get in touch with me.
yeshedid

Jacksonville, FL

#19 Nov 24, 2009
yes, I can tell everyone without a doubt that Jeremy Blair pulled the trigger that killed David. When he got took to jail not long afterwards, he was all calm and relaxed while being questioned about the drugs, but when the cops asked him about the murder, he started shaking like a dog shittin razor blades. Also, Skylar Fugate could tell you a lot of the missing pieces, but wait, he was suppose to have been David's best friend, lol... that was until money came into the picture. These 2 people can tell you a lot, but Jeremy's day is coming, trust me, he is in the scope.
Questions

Excelsior, MN

#20 Nov 24, 2009
yeshedid wrote:
yes, I can tell everyone without a doubt that Jeremy Blair pulled the trigger that killed David. When he got took to jail not long afterwards, he was all calm and relaxed while being questioned about the drugs, but when the cops asked him about the murder, he started shaking like a dog shittin razor blades. Also, Skylar Fugate could tell you a lot of the missing pieces, but wait, he was suppose to have been David's best friend, lol... that was until money came into the picture. These 2 people can tell you a lot, but Jeremy's day is coming, trust me, he is in the scope.
I'm not doubting you or anything like that, but how can you say that for sure? Has he ever admitted it to anyone, or talked about it? I'm just really confused as to why no one was ever arrested in connection with his murder. I'm just hoping for justice...that may sound cliche, but thinking of David's murderer(s) walking around is chilling and sickening to me! I hope that if anyone knows something about this case, that they call the KSP...it could have been anyone's brother or son.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min The Apostle 7,342
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Obama Zombies 155,505
Perry Circuit Judge Election 11 min Fact finder 117
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min spaceship 131,115
Are Interracial Relationships Wrong ? (Nov '12) 16 min you know it is 191
Best restaurant 35 min Thunder Struck 11
Chase engle 1 hr bent over 4
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard Jobs

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]