Shannon Caudill
Hmmm

Kittanning, PA

#1 Jun 2, 2011
I heard she passed away. What happened to her? I went to highschool with her this is sad to hear.
worried

London, KY

#2 Jun 3, 2011
Is this the teacher in perry county. I hope whoever it is that it is not true but I know a teacher bu this name. I pray it is not her.
OMG

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 3, 2011
I know that Shannon was shipped out but I had not heard anything else. It is not the teacher Shannon but they are from the same area.
RIP

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Jun 3, 2011
According to her facebook she passed away at 8:20 this morning. She was only around thirty years old. She worked as a nurse, i believe, in Lexington. Not exactly sure on the details of what happened but please don't spread any rumors on here for the sake of Shannon's family and friends. RIP Shannon. You will be missed by all who knew you.
Jessica Chandler

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 3, 2011
No one would spread rumors about Shannon she was a caring and sweet person and while we lost touch after high school I will always be grateful for those hours upon hours of phone time we had in grade school and high school. We use to stay on the phone for hours laughing and gossiping. I will miss you Shannon.
RIP

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 3, 2011
I just know how this site can be so I wanted to stop it before it cold start-nothing bad against anyone that loved shannon-she was a great person! Sorry if I offended anyone.
old friend

Greenbrier, AR

#7 Jun 4, 2011
I've known Shannon since Kindergarten. She was definitely one of the best people I had ever had the pleasure of being friends with. The world truly lost a wonderful person when it lost her! My prayers are with her family!!!
sosad

Lancaster, WI

#8 Jun 4, 2011
does anyone know what happen to her?
not 4 sure

Jackson, KY

#9 Jun 4, 2011
I heard her and a couple friends were eating @ a restaurant, she escused herself to use the restroom. When she didn't return her friends decided to check on her. Shannon Rae was in the floor having a seizure. She was hooked up on life support shortly after arriving at the hospital. This is the way I got the news and I have not changed a thing.
Friend

Richmond, KY

#10 Jun 4, 2011
not 4 sure wrote:
I heard her and a couple friends were eating @ a restaurant, she escused herself to use the restroom. When she didn't return her friends decided to check on her. Shannon Rae was in the floor having a seizure. She was hooked up on life support shortly after arriving at the hospital. This is the way I got the news and I have not changed a thing.
They were not out eating.. They were getting ready to check out from a hotel and she was in the bathroom and her friend heard her fall. No seizure that I know of.. But she never regained consciousness. God love her and her family.. Rest in peace my beautiful friend!
Jessica Chandler

London, KY

#11 Jun 5, 2011
Does anyone know when the funeral will be held and where at?
Sad

United States

#12 Jun 5, 2011
When is funeral
roses are red

London, KY

#13 Jun 5, 2011
I have been trying to find her obituary but its not on the local funeral home listings. If anyone knows I sure would appreciate if you could tell us. Thanks
friend

Bolivar, MO

#14 Jun 6, 2011
Visitation for Shannon Rae Caudill is 6-9 pm Tomorrow , Monday 6-6-2011 at Engle-Walker Funeral home on East Main Street, in Hazard. The burial services will be 6-7-2011, at 1 p.m
Sad

Crossett, AR

#15 Jun 6, 2011
Where was she from?
roses are red

London, KY

#16 Jun 6, 2011
wonder why its not printed on the obituary line.
remembering

Manchester, KY

#17 Jun 6, 2011
Words cannot express this loss I will always remember the times that were shared, she was an amazing person. We will all miss you and all know that you are an angel looking down upon us, and we will cherish all the times we spent in the mountains, riding 4 wheelers, camping and having good times. She talked about what she liked in life and what she wanted and by looking back at everything she was doing the majority of it. I am so very sorry for this loss and I will continue to cherish in my heart the time that we spent we all loved Shannon.
motherof 3

London, KY

#18 Jun 6, 2011
Sad

United States

#19 Jun 6, 2011
Rip

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Baker and Michelle 1 hr Britney 6
Free jason combs! 2 hr Get real 4
We need to take our town back. 3 hr Geico 2
Child heart broken at R.W.Combs Elelmentary 4 hr Lolol 65
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Raji 149,022
Dickie gayheart cheese 6 hr in the know 4
Jeremy Moore is a murderer 6 hr Knows 25
Lady arrested and charged by City Cop on rainy ... 11 hr Books 57
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 13 hr Nood 181

Hazard Jobs