wrondering

Sheridan, AR

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Anyone know anything about this girl, I believe her name is Mary Kristin Trent or Kristin Mary trent.
kind

Hindman, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2012
If you are talking about kristen trent/ rogers.. talked to her a few months ago. She is back in Lexington.
when

Sheridan, AR

#3 Oct 20, 2012
kind wrote:
If you are talking about kristen trent/ rogers.. talked to her a few months ago. She is back in Lexington.
Well I heard she moved back here.
kind

Hindman, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
She got out of rehab, moved to hazard for a while. Then she got back with her ex. they are still in lex I think. Hang on and I will call her. do you want to get up with her? If so, I will tell her to check on here.
wondering

Sheridan, AR

#5 Oct 20, 2012
kind wrote:
She got out of rehab, moved to hazard for a while. Then she got back with her ex. they are still in lex I think. Hang on and I will call her. do you want to get up with her? If so, I will tell her to check on here.
Lol no I heard she was living in Jackson and dating a guy name Bryan Eversole.
exbf

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2012
shes in jail in lexington now she went friday will be there for a long time
truth

Sheridan, AR

#7 Oct 21, 2012
exbf wrote:
shes in jail in lexington now she went friday will be there for a long time
What did she do?
warning

Wheelwright, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2012
It would be to all your best interests not to lump Bryan in with HER. She deceived him and made him think she was someone she's not. Bryan is a good man who takes care of his kids, unlike Kristin. And by the way, they are no longer together after he found out who she was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Immanuel 137,919
ashley Johnson 1 hr Mhm 2
megan dk noble 1 hr old friend 2
Roger Hendon Jr 2 hr Sam 1
kelly campbell 2 hr Sweet Sue 12
School on Memorial Day 3 hr lol 27
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 4 hr dope man 448
Who got fired at Walmart? 5 hr cfz 16
TECO almost done! 9 hr Sam 43
Greg Hoskins pleads guilty... 9 hr former coworker 27
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE