Kristin Trent
wrondering

Doniphan, MO

#1 Oct 20, 2012
Anyone know anything about this girl, I believe her name is Mary Kristin Trent or Kristin Mary trent.
kind

Hindman, KY

#2 Oct 20, 2012
If you are talking about kristen trent/ rogers.. talked to her a few months ago. She is back in Lexington.
when

Doniphan, MO

#3 Oct 20, 2012
kind wrote:
If you are talking about kristen trent/ rogers.. talked to her a few months ago. She is back in Lexington.
Well I heard she moved back here.
kind

Hindman, KY

#4 Oct 20, 2012
She got out of rehab, moved to hazard for a while. Then she got back with her ex. they are still in lex I think. Hang on and I will call her. do you want to get up with her? If so, I will tell her to check on here.
wondering

Doniphan, MO

#5 Oct 20, 2012
kind wrote:
She got out of rehab, moved to hazard for a while. Then she got back with her ex. they are still in lex I think. Hang on and I will call her. do you want to get up with her? If so, I will tell her to check on here.
Lol no I heard she was living in Jackson and dating a guy name Bryan Eversole.
exbf

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 21, 2012
shes in jail in lexington now she went friday will be there for a long time
truth

Doniphan, MO

#7 Oct 21, 2012
exbf wrote:
shes in jail in lexington now she went friday will be there for a long time
What did she do?
warning

Prestonsburg, KY

#8 Oct 22, 2012
It would be to all your best interests not to lump Bryan in with HER. She deceived him and made him think she was someone she's not. Bryan is a good man who takes care of his kids, unlike Kristin. And by the way, they are no longer together after he found out who she was.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameras at Perry county Horse Park 57 min bertha 2
Leatherwood Reenactment to be Cancelled 2 hr Escobar 12
Geraldine F and Heather E 2 hr Just wondering 1
You lost my child!!!!! 2 hr Escobar 10
Catherine Stidham 2 hr ABC 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Searching for him 166,390
Ponderosa 3 hr chasity 6
Big meeting at City Hall Monday 5 hr lol 30
Is it true! 7 hr Ummmm 23
West perry traffic situation Sat Actually 30

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages