Dalton herald
Meep

London, KY

#1 Mar 2, 2010
Dalton herald has a crooked eye and a 1 inch upside down d**k.he gets no girls and smells like 10 cans of shark sh** .. He has no life
balls

Hazard, KY

#3 Mar 4, 2010
he likes men..oooh la la
Shannon

Hazard, KY

#4 Mar 4, 2010
Meep wrote:
Dalton herald has a crooked eye and a 1 inch upside down d**k.he gets no girls and smells like 10 cans of shark sh**.. He has no life
This is Dalton's mother...sounds like you're pretty jealous of him!!

But anyway, my lawyer is in the process of tracking the IP address of your computer and we will be filing a lawsuit against you AND your parents (since you're OBVIOUSLY under age) for slander.

Thanks for taking the time to post...you will be hearing from me in person! Have a blessed day!
Meep

London, KY

#5 Mar 4, 2010
Im srry for all inconvienences.i was joking and i will apologize 2 him.please forgive me and none of tht is true.
Jumpman252525

London, KY

#6 Mar 4, 2010
Dalton is awesome..

-nathan pray
dcwcheerleader

Clarkson, KY

#7 Mar 4, 2010
i go to school with dalton and he is awesome.. so nobody needs to b on here talking about him. Dalton dont bother nobody so all of u need to back off; Dalton is one of my friends.so. dont b talking.
-W.P.S<33;
Angel

Campbellsville, KY

#8 Mar 6, 2010
Meep wrote:
Dalton herald has a crooked eye and a 1 inch upside down d**k.he gets no girls and smells like 10 cans of shark sh**.. He has no life
If you are under the age of 18 you need to be severely punished by your parents and by the Perry County District Court. If you are over the age of 18 you need to go to the Ky State Prison. This young man is only 12 years old. He has lost several, young friends to accidents in the past two years. He does not need someone trying to be cute and making hateful, cruel untrue insinuations on the internet. SHAME ON YOU! I, WONDER, what kind of person you are! How in the world did you dream up something so cruel and untrue? I know one thing, I, would be marching to the Perry County Court House Monday Morning to see what can be done about your cute little email. My advice to you is that you get your little post off the internet immediately. Do you think some forced little, "I am sorry this is untrue" statement on this website is going to make Dalton feel better? If his mother had not seen this email what untrue, cruel thing would you have placed next. Your are a mean, cruel, unfunny person whether you are 12 or 20.
Jessica

Campbellsville, KY

#9 Mar 6, 2010
This is Dalton's older cousin. I would REALLY appreciate if you would let me know who you are..and I hope and pray you are atleast 18..because you've got it coming.:)

And if you're under 18, I can't touch you..but I can still make your life a living hell, kid.

HAve a nice day.
big feet pete

London, KY

#10 Mar 21, 2010
daltons the bomb man!
omg

Lancaster, WI

#11 Mar 21, 2010
him and his bro r pretty awesome
omg

Vilonia, AR

#12 Mar 22, 2010
why are you little kids on here tlkin about him he is goin throught about rite now someone really cloes to him past so you little kids need to shut up.
travis herald

Lexington, KY

#13 Jun 18, 2015
Jessica wrote:
This is Dalton's older cousin. I would REALLY appreciate if you would let me know who you are..and I hope and pray you are atleast 18..because you've got it coming.:)
And if you're under 18, I can't touch you..but I can still make your life a living hell, kid.
HAve a nice day.
. That's my bro and I am not scared to put my real name out there be real or nothing at all..people like you make me sick get a life...try me I am over 18 hit me up on Facebook I let you know where I am
Milkey

United States

#15 Jun 19, 2015
travis herald wrote:
<quoted text>. That's my bro and I am not scared to put my real name out there be real or nothing at all..people like you make me sick get a life...try me I am over 18 hit me up on Facebook I let you know where I am
I think you're confused. She was saying dalton is her cousin. She's angry at the creator of the post. Not dalton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New school in front of the hospice center 22 min Dozer 34
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 151,684
Am I a Part time girlfriend (May '15) 1 hr Babies Momma Best... 21
Ky. Pain Physicians (Sep '13) 1 hr You know who 64
anyone missing a 4 wheeler in vicco (Jul '13) 1 hr awful 23
Darrell Wooten @ McDonald's 3 hr Username 3
Who stabbed who and why in combs last night 10 hr FOXY aka Oxy 6
Ace & Lisa Chaney 21 hr Teresa 9

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages