Cougar Pleaser
#1 Dec 22, 2012
in need of a nice cougar,,one who can give me guiedence and tender care,,i don't need ur'e money,,i don't do drugs,,,,,i'm 29 years old and male,,please reply if u kno someone,,i'm a lost cub who needs a momma
Sharon Seamon

Clarkson, KY

#2 Dec 22, 2012
Cougar Pleaser wrote:
in need of a nice cougar,,one who can give me guiedence and tender care,,i don't need ur'e money,,i don't do drugs,,,,,i'm 29 years old and male,,please reply if u kno someone,,i'm a lost cub who needs a momma
Long way from Washington don't ya think
get a life

United States

#3 Dec 22, 2012
Cougar Pleaser wrote:
this same nonsense was started on the Jackson thread also..don't you have nothing better to do..
Cougar Pleaser
#4 Dec 22, 2012
Sharon Seamon wrote:
<quoted text>
im in jackson
cub
#5 Dec 22, 2012
Sharon Seamon wrote:
<quoted text>
text me (sharon) one,six,zero,six,five,six,zero ,two,six,seven,four, ask 4 t,,thats all u have to do sugar
ddd
#6 Dec 22, 2012
get a life wrote:
<quoted text> this same nonsense was started on the Jackson thread also..don't you have nothing better to do..
its not a joke,or nonsense,,the jackson post was defected
the good
#7 Dec 22, 2012
well it seems sharon the cougar has something to hide,,maybe your bashful,maybe your afraid,,cougars are not suppose to be afraid of the cubs,,i have nothing to hide myself,,when chance comes a knockin u should take it,,who knows we might make loyal friends if nothin else,,nuttin but love,,(tea)jay)
tbones tj
#8 Dec 22, 2012
what make me different ,,well i will tell ya,,when young adults go to the store,,they buy pop ,,mountain dew ,,pepsi etc..when i go to the store i go strait 4 the buttermilk
tbones tj
#9 Dec 22, 2012
i'm 29 ,,no kids,,green blue eyes,,brown hair,,have all original teeth,,no doctor problems,or health issues,,strong,built nice,,6 ft. tall,,186 pounds,,i have no family and need to be tamed before its to late 4 me,,young women can't handle me that why i urge to have a cougar,,doe's anyone out there have a heart 4 me,,it seems god made me to stand alone,and it sucks,i'm all alone in this world,i have no one,,i just want to cry,but i won't,.this is no act ,i put myself out here 4 a reason,,i really do need a cougar momma,,but i have a feeling no one wants me,,i really am a sad loser,,sorry 4 bothering the topix world,,.,.,,..
lol

Mayfield, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2012
snort and shoot some pills and be cool
Sharon Seamon

London, KY

#11 Dec 27, 2012
Not shy hon... Some of us work... What's that number again?!
t d p
#12 Dec 27, 2012
one ,six zero six , five ,six ,zero, two six, seven,,four...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephanie Combs/Callahan 2 min Audrey 6
Leah is jealous of Rods new woman 6 min Audrey 4
Bad teenage mothers 30 min Candy 87
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 40 min Cczar 167,837
thea williams 1 hr Candy 4
dbt 2 hr Gonzo 11
Why did Sam Hayes lose her kids!?! 2 hr Sling shot 6
Rats 5 hr No one cares 39

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages