loren & shane from willard

loren & shane from willard

Posted in the Hazard Forum

WTF

London, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2011
HERE YOU GO !!!!!!!!! WRITE WHAT YOU WANT !!!!!!!!!!
Happy

Virgie, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2011
Just wanted to know what went wrong with Loran. When she first had her kid she was doing so good and had a bright future ahead of her. She straighten up when she got sent off when she was in high school but than out of no where she went right back to her old ways and abandoned her baby. When is she gonna wake up and ask for help before its to late for her because there are a lot of people she could turn to if she wanted to.
muney

Manchester, KY

#3 Oct 7, 2011
loran is rattin right along with shane... i kno when they break up she will run and tell all of us he's a rat, but y does she go back if she's not too? and how the hell does someone as wide open as he is get raided as much as he does and never go to jail? daddys money helps, but come on, shane... really? and i fukked loran when u went out of state.. hell, we all have... it aint that good either
Loran

Brodhead, KY

#4 Oct 27, 2011
First of all u can call me any low life whore bitch u want to but u won't stand in my face and call me a rat when we were broke up I said I didn't kno for sure I would hate to think he would but im not there people talk shit like they have proof but I kno not to trust what I c little lone what I hear and I learned when I was little not to trust anyone fully even my parents dad taught me three things that you won't stand in my face and call me a theif a liar or a rat call me that and well fight my brother is a fucking rat and I think
rats are second to child molesters if u kno me
and haven't fucked me over or I have fucked your man u wouldn't even say something likenthat about me and as far as Shane goes I havent ever heard or seen any proof he said they don't want him for possession they want him for traffickin Shane has promised me this time he will quit his job and pass a drug test for social services so I can get my child back I'm going to th doctor and getting my own prescription cause I do have real medical problems I will be pill counted and if he doesn't I'll leave and do what I have to for jasmine so there I admit I have been a low life and I have no lies to tell but don't get on here and call me a rat fuck that prove it or say it to my face
Nutz

Grand Rapids, MI

#5 Oct 27, 2011
who
Loran

Brodhead, KY

#6 Oct 27, 2011
O and I don't remember anyone I have had sex with just one time so if you didn't like it why did you come back for more I can't help it because I'm a pimp and I've broke your heart I will never do him that way again as long as he does what he said it's not like I done anything to him he wasnt doing to me we both fucked up but Shane provides for me and he has to care to want me back and let me go and be there emotionally when another man broke my heart I have done him really wrong and he is proving it to me so I'm sorry to whoever u are for breaking your heart and making u cry maybe if your broke ass could have afforded me
Hahah

Mount Vernon, KY

#7 Oct 27, 2011
I'm sure their broke ass needed ALOT of money to get you a surgery, you know, one to tighten that stanky stuff up lol! And your a liar, you have slept with more than one person since you been with Shane..I KNOW of 4, and thats just the ones I know of. I'm sure there are plenty more. How many have you made out with while Shane was outside or doin business?? I think Shane knows and over looks it because he is a freak himself
wise up

Virgie, KY

#8 Oct 29, 2011
Loran wrote:
First of all u can call me any low life whore bitch u want to but u won't stand in my face and call me a rat when we were broke up I said I didn't kno for sure I would hate to think he would but im not there people talk shit like they have proof but I kno not to trust what I c little lone what I hear and I learned when I was little not to trust anyone fully even my parents dad taught me three things that you won't stand in my face and call me a theif a liar or a rat call me that and well fight my brother is a fucking rat and I think
and haven't fucked me over or I have fucked your man u wouldn't even say something likenthat about me and as far as Shane goes I havent ever heard or seen any proof he said they don't want him for possession they want him for traffickin Shane has promised me this time he will quit his job and pass a drug test for social services so I can get my child back I'm going to th doctor and getting my own prescription cause I do have real medical problems I will be pill counted and if he doesn't I'll leave and do what I have to for jasmine so there I admit I have been a low life and I have no lies to tell but don't get on here and call me a rat fuck that prove it or say it to my face
Pretty sure we all heard this story before. If you love Jasmine than you would leave him and get your self straighten up. Not sit around for a man to pass a drug test. I know you have friends that are willing to help you if you find them. I know you could be a good person if you wanted to be. You use to be a good mom and friend. I don't know what happened to make you revert back to your old ways when you see first hand what it does to a family. Look at your dad a prime example. Do you really want Jasmine growing up ashamed of her mother? I truly except to read on here one day they have found you dead of overdose.
Too late

London, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2011
She cant go back, Once they hit that point..There is no changing, its her way of life now, and for a while she will want to be her old self again but sadly that part of her is lost and gone forever, 1 out of every 1000 can straighten their lives back up, but she isnt one of those, she is right where she wants to be, she will lie to herself for a little while and to others to save face,but in a few yrs, she wont even care anymore. She loves her drugs and she loves being a whore, you cant change that now.
u r crazy

London, KY

#11 Oct 30, 2011
Loran wrote:
YOU NEED HELP ! YOU LEFT THAT BEAUTIFUL LITTLE GIRL AND A GREAT HUSBAND . ALL BECAUSE OS DRUGS ! YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT LITTLE GIRL BACK . SHE HAS A DAD THAT TAKES THE BEST OF CARE OF HER. SHE IS A RAG DOLL FOR YOU , YOU THROW HER DOWN AND PICK HER BACK UP . IF I WAS HIM, YOU WOULD NEVER SEE HER . I WOULD BE SCARED TO LET YOU TAKE HER OUT THE DRIVEWAY . DOPIE ! I'D BE AFRAID YOU WOULD FALL SLEEP AND WRECK HER .BUTYOU KEEP LIEING TO YOURSELF , YOU WILL NEVER GET THAT CHILD BACK . LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL AT YOU.
what

Hyden, KY

#13 Mar 25, 2012
WTF wrote:
HERE YOU GO !!!!!!!!! WRITE WHAT YOU WANT !!!!!!!!!!
lol what
what

Hyden, KY

#14 Mar 25, 2012
Nutz wrote:
who
i knew u would lie lol just like u said u didnt know for shure if shane was a rat u wrote it ur self if u know him that good u would really know if hes one just like u r how would u know what theyt want him for i knew u would get him ur nasty and shane dont care about u if he did he would stop doing his drugs for ur kid i have knowed shane for a long time all threw his last two marrages if he wouldnt stop doing drugs for sirena he wont u because he rasied her two and they cxalled him dad and he hid it from her what he was doing i guess she carried more about her kids and left him because they were going to take hers because of him sirena is the only person i seen him settle down for and he still done stuff behind her back and u can believe that he didnt care that u were cheeting he new u was he just didnt care STOP BEING A RAT BOTH OF U
YA HOHO

Hyden, KY

#15 Mar 25, 2012
Hahah wrote:
I'm sure their broke ass needed ALOT of money to get you a surgery, you know, one to tighten that stanky stuff up lol! And your a liar, you have slept with more than one person since you been with Shane..I KNOW of 4, and thats just the ones I know of. I'm sure there are plenty more. How many have you made out with while Shane was outside or doin business?? I think Shane knows and over looks it because he is a freak himself
SHANE DIDNT CARE WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT HE SHARED HER WITH ALL OF HIS FRIENDS ALL OF NTHEM TAKING TERNS WITH HER I KNOW BECAUSE I WAS ONE OF THEM TOO AND SHE THINKS HE CARES IF A MAN CARES HEW WOULDNT LET 2 OR 3 F**** HER AT THE SAME TIME HE IS JUST HAVING FUN WITH A HO THAT IS WHY HE TREATED AND TALKED TO HER LIKE SHIT ALL THE TIME
ahh

East Bernstadt, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2012
i do like loron i just dont agree with her ways i mean come on how could anyone leave there child i would go crazy without mine i think loron needs a long rehab stay so she can get her life back in order anther thing she needs to get tested i know of one person she was with has hep. most the time girls mess around with many guys because there lonley and people label them as a hoe i know i sound crazy as heck but i do beleive anyone can change there ways with the help of a 12 step long term rehab i think loron is just a bit lost right now i know shes called unite not sure if it was on shane but she posted many stat's on facebook about how she was reporting people and makin a change but im not sure that change is went very far.. i dont like shane at all he is pretty mean to his girlfriends hes offered to trade sex with them for car tires before not saying it was loron i just know of him offering it they both need help n i just hope they can get it
WannaKnow

Greenbrier, AR

#17 Mar 26, 2012
Loran's Facebook has been saying some serif stuff lately. First she said she want unite to hurry and get her, that she was ready for rehab and stuff. And now it's saying for the first time in 5 years Shane is gone and she is all alone and needs new activities. Where is Shane? Is he just on some run or did he actually get arrested this time?
ahh

East Bernstadt, KY

#18 Mar 26, 2012
hes really in jail also he lost his home he had in pinebrooke.over in willard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What woman in combs is easy to do 15 min Just ask 21
News Whata s Goina On 16 min Bulldawg_96 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 19 min Betty 163,821
tim short girl 38 min Leo 8
Does Allison Wells still do divorce cases? 1 hr Cari 3
Kenny Gay of Hazard (Jul '10) 2 hr Bubba 20
Is there any fish in Buckhorn Lake? (Apr '13) 3 hr JohnS 13

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages