Posted in the Hazard Forum

james

Somerset, KY

#1 Nov 15, 2012
i heard she is talking to unite thats how she got out of jail again
DonnaMarie

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2012
LOL I guess I finally made it on topix..WOOHOO.. Yeah had to do something that big PI charge was bout to put me in the pin..LMAO,
never

Hazard, KY

#3 Nov 21, 2012
i go back with dmc many years...why would u even say some thing like that a bout her..we have had our ups and downs....ill always love the fool..she will always be a part of this girls heart...shes not a rat and never been a rat...we ant none perfect shes been threw hell and done her time like the rest of us...leave her a lone..and donna m if you think realy hard you know who this is..and you should never let a stupid person come between friends/sister i love you girlie and always will.:)
Uhh

Wheelwright, KY

#4 Nov 23, 2012
Donna Marie couch is a name I've heard all my life. She is nothing but a piece of white skank trash! She is a home wrecking wh0re & is really better off dead. How does it feel to kno that bc ur a LOW LIFE B!TCH u made 3 kids grow up without a dad SLU+? That's the kind of trash that rots in hell
ronnie couch

London, KY

#6 Aug 22, 2013
i promice she is not a rat and its a shame people wont say that to her face computers are a good place for people to talk shit and hide
Popster

Manchester, KY

#7 Aug 22, 2013
She's a skank! Ate up with bedbug bites and picks her own scabs and eats them! Nasty pill h0! She fits in with those nasty lice infested Owens. They are all skanks! Bunch of government mootching dope dealers and users!
Wall paper

Manchester, KY

#8 Aug 22, 2013
Hytegikgyikv
typo ky

Lincoln, NE

#9 May 4, 2015
why do people talk and not put there name behind it, she is not a rat and i know the owens they are good people, ronnie couch

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... (Jun '14) 4 min tracker 766
Perry County is doing better now, thanks to Sco... 6 min concerned proud c... 183
scott alexander in trouble ? 9 min news 6
shane sizemore (May '11) 16 min Curious 48
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court (Dec '14) 16 min Tax Payer 569
How Scott is helping Perry Co. 49 min One voters remorse 21
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr politico 142,339
Missing : Natasha Fugate Jones 4 hr Family 139
Teco coal 6 hr Prophet 176
Who was found in the river near Kenmont? 18 hr Donnie 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages