First Prev
of 5
Next Last
unome

Hazard, KY

#1 Jul 7, 2009
i went into arbys the other day and i must say that the place has straightened out 100 percent....i usually go in the evening and that is where the biggest change is....there was actually someone on the front counter that went out of his way to help me and make my visit enjoyable...he worked on the counter, then went and got french fries, then got my sandwich and pop cup while at the same time running for drive thru..they truly need more workers like joe...
bacon

London, KY

#2 Jul 8, 2009
hey joe, you still will not get shift manager....give it up...quick sucking up
curly fry

Irvine, KY

#3 Sep 4, 2009
weii if anyone wonts to know the truth about joe who thinks he can do it all, let me tell you.. joe likes to rat on others but he dont think about the stuff he does, i bet his wife would like to know about that girl brittany he was caught on tape kissing.. did you forgett about joe.. i dont think so.. night shift did not straighten up because of you.. did you know joe you was caught on cameras buying a pill at work.. joe i will get you fierd one way or another hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hhhaahhahahhahahahahahhahahhah ahahahahahahaha its on big boy...
baked potatoes

Jackson, KY

#4 Sep 5, 2009
I really liked the way Arby's has went the extra mile for there customers since they got the new manager,I think her name was Ruby.I heard that she quit and I really hate to know what will happen now were she isnt there but if the owners is smart they would give her more money to come back because she was the reason Arby's got the buisness they got of the nights.I just tell you since she's been gone I have already seen that they will close there doors before long...
curly frie

Irvine, KY

#5 Sep 17, 2009
i just wontto let everyone know that mary is the best manager arbys has ever had... you rock mary
guess who

London, KY

#6 Sep 27, 2009
does anyone know henrietta?? she is the arbys slut just give her a roast beef and she will do tricks for you guys hahaha
yep

Hazard, KY

#7 Sep 27, 2009
haha, this could be the first good word I've heard for Joe Barger in a long time
Booger

Sheridan, AR

#8 Oct 14, 2009
Who is that sexy man that works at rbys and drives the blue dodge. Come to think about I havent seen it in a while. Is he still there?
sick one

London, KY

#9 Oct 14, 2009
well last time i went to arbys my sister and i ate the same thing and that nite we were both up sick from it i think we got food poisoning from there..
Bison

Hazard, KY

#10 Oct 14, 2009
I didn't think that Joe Barger was still working there but I guess he is since everyone keeps talking about Joe
Bree

Alamogordo, NM

#11 Oct 16, 2009
guess who wrote:
does anyone know henrietta?? she is the arbys slut just give her a roast beef and she will do tricks for you guys hahaha
I know one Henrietta that used to work there, but can't be her she is far from a slut!!! She's a very nice girl with morales whose only priority is to take care of her children.
guess who

London, KY

#12 Oct 17, 2009
[are you talking about jeremy... if so good look, he has a so called girlfriend.. but he needs a good woman so who ever you are, he works b reafeast shelf give him a call
dodgeram

London, KY

#13 Oct 21, 2009
i drive the dodge and i still work there, just got moved to breakfast
dodgeram

London, KY

#14 Oct 25, 2009
i am single give a call at arbys
dodgeram

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2009
dodgeram wrote:
i am single give a call at arbys
that wasnt me. i am NOT single by the way. arbys is a bunch of shit if you ask me. some people get treated special while everyone else gets the shaft. its messed up
in the dark

Sheridan, AR

#16 Jan 2, 2010
gosh i heard you better be careful about a couple of the guys in arbys,i was talking to a girl that works there she said if you went in there and they did not give you a reciept that they was not ringing some of stuff up and charging you for it....most be some druggies working there to...they said most of workers stayed high
ANGRY_RED_DRAGON _RETURNS

London, KY

#17 Jan 2, 2010
damn its not 2 bad guys i meet some nice ppl there an i must say its gotton better 2
Sassy _Girl

Hazard, KY

#18 Jan 2, 2010
I think Angie is she works her ass off.Also Joey is one hell of a worker.
wantin brandon pratt

Sheridan, AR

#19 Jan 2, 2010
what do u think about brandon pratt?
he asked me for my number the other day.
but i dont know about black guys from there?
no offense. please give me any feedback??
TRICKIN_ IF_ YA_ GOT_ IT

London, KY

#20 Jan 2, 2010
NASTY......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Immanuel 137,919
ashley Johnson 2 hr Mhm 2
megan dk noble 3 hr old friend 2
Roger Hendon Jr 4 hr Sam 1
kelly campbell 4 hr Sweet Sue 12
School on Memorial Day 5 hr lol 27
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 5 hr dope man 448
Who got fired at Walmart? 7 hr cfz 16
TECO almost done! 10 hr Sam 43
Greg Hoskins pleads guilty... 11 hr former coworker 27
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE