What's the best beauty salon in Haza...
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
abc123

Somerset, KY

#101 May 13, 2009
Johnny and Eddie's place is nasty, but they do good work. I can't stand the smell either, Shae.
do not go here

Malone, KY

#103 Jul 31, 2009
Newbie wrote:
I think the best salon in Hazard at the moment is the Golden Comb, but that's because Travis Couch works there.
Golden Comb's has whor@# working there.
The Truth Giver

London, KY

#104 Aug 1, 2009
Haha about the who** at golden combs. They probably do have one. But Travis is really good and he works there. It's usually only him there when I go. And he does an amazing job. You won;t regret going to him.
didyouknow

London, KY

#105 Aug 7, 2009
why is everything about drugs and hos
kim

London, KY

#106 Aug 7, 2009
running with scissors
by far
lorilee

Brodhead, KY

#107 Aug 8, 2009
Cut- UPs, great girls there they do a wonderful job with hair.

“BABA BOOEY TO YA"ALL”

Since: Dec 07

Facebook Land

#108 Aug 8, 2009
Jackie's Hair Decisions !
megancombs

London, KY

#109 Aug 8, 2009
i love love love running with scissors

“BABA BOOEY TO YA"ALL”

Since: Dec 07

Facebook Land

#110 Aug 8, 2009
My cousin lives in Cali and she comes ta Jackie's to get her hair done ..
nicole

London, KY

#111 Aug 13, 2009
where is running with scissors? i hear so much about this place, and i think i may have went to school with the owners.
yup

Whitesburg, KY

#112 Aug 7, 2010
village salon is the best i think.
Yep

Rockholds, KY

#113 Aug 7, 2010
Kay Branson is definitely my favorite. She's the only stylist I've went to that actually cut my hair the way I wanted it cut, and she charges a lot less than other salons. I don't color my hair, but she does a great job on the women I know that do get theirs colored. She does really well on prom and wedding hairdos, too.

I did go to JC Penney's salon for a while but they would usually ignore what I asked, and style my hair the way they wanted, and they way they thought it would look good. I remember once I asked a girl there not to cut my bangs, because I was letting them grow out. She said okay, then later combed my bangs down in front of my face and started chopping at them. When I said, "Woah! What are you doing?" She told me she was just shaping them. Then when she spun me in front of the mirror she had cut them straight across. I never understood why some stylists have this idea in their head that we're wrong about how we want our hair, and that they can just do it however they want and we'll be pleased.
I KNOW

Hodgenville, KY

#114 Aug 7, 2010
nicole wrote:
where is running with scissors? i hear so much about this place, and i think i may have went to school with the owners.
ITS RIGHT BESIDE COLWELLS VIDEO,JUST GO THREW COMBS KEEP GOING ON THAT ROAD YOULL SEE IT.
haircut

Harrison, AR

#115 Aug 20, 2010
I like viney at Cut Ups. I know I didn't spell her name right. She always gets my hair just the way I like it.
Kathie

Nicholasville, KY

#116 Jun 8, 2016
What about Phillip, what kind of job does he do ?
Tater salad

Morehead, KY

#117 Jun 9, 2016
I have heard hes good. Never heard anything bad about him
Sam

Maysville, KY

#118 Jun 11, 2016
I was wandering, what ever happened to Liz's beauty shop on East Main? I heard she moved to Wabaco but I never see a Sign up. Although I am a Male she would cut my hair neat and short. Other places around here won't cut my hair short so I cut it my Damn self now!!!
I kno

Louisville, KY

#119 Jun 12, 2016
Sam wrote:
I was wandering, what ever happened to Liz's beauty shop on East Main? I heard she moved to Wabaco but I never see a Sign up. Although I am a Male she would cut my hair neat and short. Other places around here won't cut my hair short so I cut it my Damn self now!!!
She closed down and retired years ago.
Ginger

Morehead, KY

#120 Jun 21, 2016
Anybody go to the Parlour across from Town & Country Animal Clinic? If so who is good there? Must have a bunch working there, always a bunch of cars.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameras at Perry county Horse Park 54 min bertha 2
Leatherwood Reenactment to be Cancelled 1 hr Escobar 12
Geraldine F and Heather E 2 hr Just wondering 1
You lost my child!!!!! 2 hr Escobar 10
Catherine Stidham 2 hr ABC 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr Searching for him 166,390
Ponderosa 3 hr chasity 6
Big meeting at City Hall Monday 5 hr lol 30
Is it true! 7 hr Ummmm 23
West perry traffic situation Sat Actually 30

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages