Anyone know Adam Cole ???
whatupchump

Somerset, KY

#24 Jan 2, 2010
adam cole is a piece of shit, hes nothing but a roge, he stole christmas presents out from under my tree one year, and i hear he has every kind of disease. so have fun
Douchebag619

Sheridan, AR

#25 Jan 2, 2010
A GUY wrote:
SONYA WHy THE HELL WOULD I lie and make this up...Someone needs to tell Adam not to play head games with male are female.....No one would have ever said this shit...If Adam was honest from the syart ...byt he wasn't! I know of 3 guys thats had him in 2 weeks....So Sonya ur runing ur mouth when u have no idea....This is ni girl tellin lies.....So u need to back off....I'd tell this all 2 u and Adams face....Then me and a couple guys can print out our yahoo history and show u the conversation....Where he said he has no gf r bf and wanted to meet and bang me....Adam cause this with lies....She should have been str8 up ~!
Post the yahoo history with time stamps on here.
ya know who

Fordyce, AR

#27 Jan 3, 2010
SO who is the girlfriend SONYA or SAMANTHA CAUSEY?
I am confused!!
SEEKING THE TRUTH

Hindman, KY

#28 Jan 3, 2010
samantha is the girlfriend
mr_mixtape_vol69

Somerset, KY

#29 Jan 4, 2010
mr_mixtape_vol69@yahoo.com .......... That is his yahoo ID....Adam is a lier...he has a tat on his ribs....a sun are something....playing cars on his leg....his intials down his arm...He shaves his pvt zone....he's cut about 6.5 hard....he got off in 10 mins.,...Cute boy horrible lay....U str8 girls can keep him.....
mixtape

Somerset, KY

#30 Jan 4, 2010
Well sonya and samantha u girls can keep him....Just know everytime u kiss him....ur gettin a taste of my goodies and booty.....He can rim some butt....Bust blast off wasin a matter of mins......He shouldn't have lied tho
OMG

Somerset, KY

#31 Jan 4, 2010
SOUNDS LIKE PRoOF ENOUGH!!!! YOU GIRLS NEED TO WAKE UP!!
Smokeahontas

Hindman, KY

#32 Jan 4, 2010
what does rim some butt mean? I think that is so gross and don't even know what it means where is my bag of smoke?????????? Like someone said above copy and paste please show us what u got if any of u really have any proof show it!
mixtape

Somerset, KY

#34 Jan 5, 2010
It means he used his tonque well on my booty....but other than that a bad lay...he got off 2 quick....WHAT a waste....
Kristin

Sheridan, AR

#35 Jan 5, 2010
Ok For One This Is Not Kristin Posting This Dumb S hit I Have Way Better Things To Do Except Get On Here And Talk Shit About Someone I Have No Problem Talking To Face To Face With About Dumb Shit Like This.....I Have Nothing Against Adam Nemore It Just Didn' Work With Us And He Knows That But I'll Be Damned If Someone Is Going To Run Their Motuh About Something That Doesn't Even Concern Them

Adam's Not Gay Never Was Soooo Please Stop Talking Shit I Wish Him The Best With Whoever He's With Now End Of Story
Kristin

Sheridan, AR

#36 Jan 5, 2010
Some Of This Stupid Shit Is Ridiculous..I Mean Really Guys Go Do Something Better With Your Time
Bobby

London, KY

#37 Jan 5, 2010
Kristin you obviously dont have better shit to do cuz ur on here to typing big ass paragraphs. Go brush them nasty ass teeth and quit f**kin everything in perry county!
crazy_woman

Sheridan, AR

#38 Jan 5, 2010
he is nothing but a punkass no good for nothin also he is a bum
FairyBoi

Somerset, KY

#39 Jan 5, 2010
Poor Adam just can't keep things open and honest! THATS HIS DOWN FALL. Now I dunno if the Adam guy is Gay but I know for a fact he's bi...I think whoever started this is pissed and mad and more than likely hurt! You don't tell a guy are girl what they wanna hear to get laid because it will come back on u, Well to be honest the person happens to be my best friend.He is young and belived Adam. You don't tell someone you wanna be friends and get to know them. Then trade numbers and tell them this and that have sex and leave and say call me and they call u to find out it's a fake number...Then he later finds out ur not even out and u may have a girlfriend and that ur a jerk....I promise my friend will not put anything else on this post...Because Adam I don't know u, but I have read all of ur conversations with my friend. My Friend has delt with it and I told him gay guys and str8 girls deal with this all the time..It's just sad that both have to deal with you.Now for all u pointing fingers at how done this....We don't even know the people ur pointing out. As for Adam sayin this is a joke! My best friends heart and feelings aren't a joke a*hole !U know what else is low..Search myspace...He has 2 accounts...He knows who my friend is and how he played him.
dont know him

Somerset, KY

#40 Jan 5, 2010
i dont know him but know hes dateing my friend samantha and shes a pretty cool girl
Benny Hill

Hindman, KY

#41 Jan 7, 2010
Sounds like he is dating everyone not just Samantha my dear.
sumone

Lexington, KY

#42 Jan 7, 2010
adam is a good guy leave him alone
Benny Hill

Hindman, KY

#43 Jan 7, 2010
Oh Shut up sumone! He is a shit ass skum bucket that uses poor men and women who sound like they are lonely and desperate to have a significant other! U are one of his present lovers I see that he has brainwashed! I hate wannabe men like Adam I would like to kick his ass! I feel bad for these people the guys and gals. I bet he is using someone right now and I hope he gets what he deserves: To know what it feels like to be treated that way by someone! He will too u get what u give in life and he will get his. I am a gay man and I really hope I run into him. I would bitch-slap him toothless and show him who his daddy is! I really hope u guys and gals learn a lesson from MR SHITPUNKASS Cole! Don't let him use u all! I was treated like that when I first came out by a real piece of work and I know it hurts. I mean really what does a person get out of hurting others. He is a stinky one isn't he! He is bad!
lovley

Mount Vernon, KY

#44 Jan 8, 2010
he is mad cool
Benny Hill

Hindman, KY

#45 Jan 8, 2010
I aint mad if ur talking about me. I'm loving it! I'm glad As*lips Adam is getting what he deserves

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leslee 8 min NotFoolinNobody 7
Teco coal 14 min Dozerman 140
Missing woman Stacie Smith 32 min ezid101 3
Gage McBride 53 min whooooo 1
Michelle Sandlin 56 min Truth stands 2
Tim Reid (Apr '13) 57 min lovethemhaterzzz 10
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr polling 713
wreck Sat Bat Guano 44
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages