Hazard Gone Wild
geez

United States

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Damn what's going on up there with u all? More violence up there now then where I live.And I was thinking about moving back..You all in the news everyday..
Brian

Harrison, AR

#2 Jan 18, 2013
geez wrote:
Damn what's going on up there with u all? More violence up there now then where I live.And I was thinking about moving back..You all in the news everyday..
Yeah. It seems like there is a shooting, a stabbing, a rape or an overdose every day in Perry County. I think that all the pill snorting and pain clinic seeking has finally drove the hillbillies around here insane.
Beaks

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 19, 2013
Our big new Chief will tame all the wildness, after all, this is what we expect of Him!
Heartbreaking

United States

#4 Jan 19, 2013
Place needs mental health well being and life skills coping clinics every other block or something these days.
chubby chaser

Corbin, KY

#5 Jan 19, 2013
needs more fat women on welfale and food stamps
agree

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jan 19, 2013
Heartbreaking wrote:
Place needs mental health well being and life skills coping clinics every other block or something these days.
anyone going to courtdomestic or drug related should have to do somekind of treatment.They got the drug court time for some domestic couseling
Teresa

London, KY

#7 Jan 19, 2013
chubby chaser wrote:
needs more fat women on welfale and food stamps
No, thanks, we have enough fat women on welfare in Perry County as it is.
Dont Know

United States

#8 Jan 19, 2013
Is it the drug's, economy in such a bad shape or what? But it is scary time's. And they wanna take our guns. Yeah Right see that happening
ForReals

London, KY

#9 Jan 19, 2013
Dont Know wrote:
Is it the drug's, economy in such a bad shape or what? But it is scary time's. And they wanna take our guns. Yeah Right see that happening
Who is trying to take our guns? And how so?
Kevin

London, KY

#10 Jan 19, 2013
ForReals wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is trying to take our guns? And how so?
Don't expect any answers. The far right extremists keep screaming that people are trying to take their guns, yet they can't even explain how. Lol! Pitiful.
well

United States

#11 Jan 19, 2013
Teresa wrote:
<quoted text>
No, thanks, we have enough fat women on welfare in Perry County as it is.
Haters gona hate,lol,bahaaaa
friend

Hindman, KY

#12 Jan 19, 2013
the whole damm world gone wild happy,happy,happy
Sambo

Bolivar, MO

#13 Jan 22, 2013
The worlds about to end Minor!. Times a sharpening old buddy!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hazard clique 4 min June 4
Sonics is comin to hazart 35 min RedFeatherFan 57
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wisdom of Ages 174,863
Akeyla Grigsby 1 hr Commodore 8
Do the Russians Have a Nuke Aimed at Hazzard? 4 hr Calvin 9
District 1 magistrate 5 hr NoThanks 113
Social workers 5 hr Stfu 15
Males who are known for cheating. 9 hr Bart 30
Hazard School Board 23 hr Democrat shenanig... 47

Hazard Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages