Teenage Boys From Big Creek

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
please help

Somerset, KY

#1 Jun 8, 2012
I don't want anyone to mention names, but someone told me there were 2 teenage brothers that someone in my family is hanging with. The story I got was they've been in jail. I kno kids just like adults can change. I'd just like to kno why they got in trouble to begin with. If they are truely a bad influence, I want to put a stop to it right now. If it was a one time mistake, I don't want to be judgmental.
Charles Manson

London, KY

#2 Jun 8, 2012
Theyre with me honey
Tobehonest

Arlington, VA

#3 Jun 8, 2012
MY HONEST OPINION IS THAT YOU SHOULD ASK THE FAMILY MEMBER IF THEY HAVE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH THIS PERSON YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT. MY HONEST OPINION IS THAT I WOULDN'T BE POSTING ASKING ANYONE ON TOPIX TO GIVE YOU INFO, BECAUSE THEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA IF IT'S JUST SOMEONE TELLING A LIE. THANKS!! HAVE A NICE DAY.
please help

Somerset, KY

#4 Jun 8, 2012
I did ask, but Im sure my family member wouldn't say anything bad about their new friends. They've only known each other a lil over a month. I'm asking because I'm hoping there are some good ppl out there in the world that would tell the truth. I'm flying on faith and I hope to get the info I need, whether it be good or bad.
please help

Somerset, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2012
Thanks for your help by the way!
Tobehonest

Arlington, VA

#6 Jun 8, 2012
You're very welcome!! Good luck to you.
Lol

Sheridan, AR

#7 Jun 10, 2012
How the he11 do you expect to get any info on people if you don't state their name? There could be several teenage brothers living on big creek you fu<king dumb a$$.
Big Creekian

Gambrills, MD

#8 Jun 10, 2012
Yeah there could be several teenage boys live here, but there's not u monkey blow.
Please Help

Somerset, KY

#9 Jun 10, 2012
Lol wrote:
How the he11 do you expect to get any info on people if you don't state their name? There could be several teenage brothers living on big creek you fu<king dumb a$$.
Oh, shut up! If you don't any anything productive to bring to the conversation, then just butt out! I highly doubt there are 2 teenage brothers that have allegedly been arrested that live in Big Creek. This is very important and could potentially involve someone I love. I'd appreciate any SERIOUS feedback!
MOM

Ford City, PA

#10 Jun 11, 2012
i HAVE TWO TEENAGE BOYS WHO LIVE IN BIG CREEK. oNE OF MY BOYS GOT INTO TROUBLE AT SCHOOL. tHE OTHER ONE, NO. i HOPE YOUR'E NOT REFERRING TO MY CHILDREN. tHEY GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND ARE GREAT KIDS. iF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE BOYS THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, i SUGGEST YOU CALL THEIR MOTHER AND ASK HER ABOUT THEM. iF THEY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN, AS I DO MINE, THEY WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU, BUT I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT HAVE A "HOLIER THAN THOUGH" ATTITUDE ABOUT IT. tHEIR ARE SEVERAL TEENAGE BOY BROTHERS IN THIS HOLLOW, SO! yOUR CHILD PROBABLY ISN'T AS INNOCENT AS YOU THINK, MINE JUST GOT CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING AT SCHOOL THAT WASN'T GOOD, BUT HE HAS PAID HIS PRICE BY PROBATION AND HE IS DOING GREAT! i HOPE YOUR CHILD IS AS WONDERFUL, AND DOESN'T GET INTO ANY TROUBLE EVER IN HIS LIFE, BUT i WOULD NOT HOLD MY BREATH...AS CHILDREN ARE NOT PERFECT NEITHER ARE THEIR PARENTS~~~
Please help

London, KY

#11 Jun 11, 2012
MOM wrote:
i HAVE TWO TEENAGE BOYS WHO LIVE IN BIG CREEK. oNE OF MY BOYS GOT INTO TROUBLE AT SCHOOL. tHE OTHER ONE, NO. i HOPE YOUR'E NOT REFERRING TO MY CHILDREN. tHEY GO TO CHURCH EVERY SUNDAY AND ARE GREAT KIDS. iF YOU WANT TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THESE BOYS THAT YOU ARE REFERRING TO, i SUGGEST YOU CALL THEIR MOTHER AND ASK HER ABOUT THEM. iF THEY LOVE THEIR CHILDREN, AS I DO MINE, THEY WILL BE HONEST WITH YOU, BUT I SUGGEST YOU DO NOT HAVE A "HOLIER THAN THOUGH" ATTITUDE ABOUT IT. tHEIR ARE SEVERAL TEENAGE BOY BROTHERS IN THIS HOLLOW, SO! yOUR CHILD PROBABLY ISN'T AS INNOCENT AS YOU THINK, MINE
JUST GOT CAUGHT DOING SOMETHING AT SCHOOL THAT WASN'T GOOD, BUT HE HAS PAID HIS PRICE BY PROBATION AND HE IS DOING GREAT! i HOPE YOUR CHILD IS AS WONDERFUL, AND DOESN'T GET INTO ANY TROUBLE EVER IN HIS LIFE, BUT i WOULD NOT HOLD MY BREATH...AS CHILDREN ARE NOT PERFECT NEITHER ARE THEIR PARENTS~~~
I don't have a holier than thou attitude! Anyone's kid can get in trouble occasionally. The story that I got was 2 brothers were arrested. I only wanted to kno the details, not judge them. My kid can get in trouble just like anyone else's, but I like to be careful about who he hangs out with. I don't kno the parents because I just moved to hazard. I don't want to offend them, but I'm very cautious about who he hangs out with.
okk

London, KY

#12 Jun 12, 2012
Follow your gut about these things a mothers and or parents instinct is usally right
lol

Midlothian, VA

#13 Jun 12, 2012
My daddy always wanted me to be a nice young man...after my mommy left him for a boy younger than me, my daddy took up with a boy that I fell in love with..its the parents fault we turn out this way.
The brother

London, KY

#14 Jun 20, 2012
Listen, My brother did get arrested. But its none of your buisness why. And yeah we do raise a little hell and get into some trouble but i dont know a single teenager in the past or future who hasnt been into a little trouble.
Huh

London, KY

#15 Jun 20, 2012
The brother wrote:
Listen, My brother did get arrested. But its none of your buisness why. And yeah we do raise a little hell and get into some trouble but i dont know a single teenager in the past or future who hasnt been into a little trouble.
There's nothing wrong with having fun as a teenager, but if you're doing something to get arrested, I don't think I'd want my son or daughter hanging out with you! I kno plenty of teenagers that have fun and don't go to jail. It's could be overlooked if it was petty like smoking pot. If it was a sex crime or assault, that's a prison inmate in the making!
The brother

London, KY

#16 Jun 20, 2012
What he did was stand up to Mr. Pratt because Pratt told him and i that he didnt like us because of our father and he said he enjoyed arresting our father and that he looks forward to arresting us someday. I aswell nearly got sent off for this too but i let them go ahead and say their words because at PCC the students get in trouble for standing up against the corrupt people in which run it.
Huh

London, KY

#17 Jun 20, 2012
Thats not something to get arrested for.
Crawdad

Mechanicsville, VA

#18 Jun 21, 2012
Do the crime..pay the time!
The brother

Manchester, KY

#19 Jun 24, 2012
But when you dont do a crime you shouldnt have to pay the time. common sense.
Golly

London, KY

#20 Jun 24, 2012
The brother wrote:
But when you dont do a crime you shouldnt have to pay the time. common sense.
the brothers I kno up that way that got in trouble before are doing good now. One of the teenagers beat up a 9 year old boy and his big brother beat the shit out of him. The other one got arrested for pot...big deal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Grimes or McConnell 34 min Vote for Grimes 220
sam gross (Aug '13) 1 hr Makesmepuke 12
Who would you vote for in the County Judge Exec... 2 hr Scott in November 533
Michelle McDaniels Roark arh nude pics 3 hr truth 7
Mitch McConnell wants to take away your kynect ... 4 hr Thought you knew 7
Katie Anderson (Jul '13) 4 hr rabbit 19
Are Interracial Relationships Wrong ? (Nov '12) 5 hr Heather 206
Perry Circuit Judge Election 6 hr problem solved 288
did derek craft die? Sat rrr 5
Aces Clinic Fri Do not 13
Hazard Dating
Find my Match

Hazard Jobs

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]