Two More Arrested in Perry County

Two More Arrested in Perry County

There are 113 comments on the Kentucky State Police story from Oct 17, 2012, titled Two More Arrested in Perry County. In it, Kentucky State Police reports that:

On 10-17-12, after an eighteen month joint investigation between Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms and the Kentucky State Police, June Ison 64 years old of Hazard and Brian Baker 40 years old also of Hazard were arrested on Federal weapons charges.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kentucky State Police.

Miami

Barbourville, KY

#81 Oct 30, 2012
dozerman wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked at the will on file at court house seemed odd it was witnessed by a lady out of london,ky. Roy normally used atty.Charles Allen for just about everything i saw . Seemed odd go to court house and review thats were i saw the house dubbed "LORI'S HOUSE' and smaller next to it was willed to Paul Michael Isom , then after death Dustin Chaney lived in it don't know if he still does.
After lori sold the house, Could roy get it back,Was the sell legal,Roy might have wanted those houses back and knew that he could,Something just not right here.
question

London, KY

#82 Oct 30, 2012
Miami wrote:
<quoted text>After lori sold the house, Could roy get it back,Was the sell legal,Roy might have wanted those houses back and knew that he could,Something just not right here.
I personally ask Roy about that house,(before Dustin Chaney bought it) and he told me I would have to talk to that woman who was living there--I don't remember her name; maybe this can help. May God bless.
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

#83 Oct 31, 2012
All I know about the property that Lori lived in is Roy personally said he deeded the house she lived in to her----I don't know for a fact WHAT the truth is--but I agree with "Miami"--something just ain't right here !!!!
dozerman

London, KY

#84 Oct 31, 2012
So Sad wrote:
All I know about the property that Lori lived in is Roy personally said he deeded the house she lived in to her----I don't know for a fact WHAT the truth is--but I agree with "Miami"--something just ain't right here !!!!
The area across from June Isom's house and down behind both of the house dubbed "LORI HOUSE" and smaller house is where GB was dumpping the dirt from villiage spirit job , seemed like this job stopped just 2 weeks prior to ----------

Attorney was not Charles Allen on the will , done out of london WHY,WHY,WHY wonder who June uses for her legal work on deeds ???

dot, to dot, to dot IS IT JUST ME ??
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

#85 Oct 31, 2012
"dozerman" I "heard" GB bought both of those houses---just something I heard--but are you saying one of them is still in PM name?????
Can you call me--two-six nine-two-two-one-seven zero zero nine.
You don't have to tell me your name if you don't want. You can be "dozerman" I probably don't know you anyway--I haven't lived down there since 67.
But I would be interested in talking to you.
Miami

Somerset, KY

#86 Oct 31, 2012
dozerman wrote:
<quoted text>
The area across from June Isom's house and down behind both of the house dubbed "LORI HOUSE" and smaller house is where GB was dumpping the dirt from villiage spirit job , seemed like this job stopped just 2 weeks prior to ----------
Attorney was not Charles Allen on the will , done out of london WHY,WHY,WHY wonder who June uses for her legal work on deeds ???
Ill bet it is James R Hampton,Could be wrong,But he works out of GB building?????????? O YEA!
Silent Night

Somerset, KY

#87 Nov 1, 2012
dozerman wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like a lot stoped around here after roy and wanda died and a lot has changed, No more BBQ all of a sudden,Lori is in jail,Paul Michael in jail,June lost her key,Someone broke-in without forced entry,Two people dead,Motel changed hands,Houses changed hands,And someone is sweating it out every day!No more muscle cars for sale at the BBQ place,Someone knows,This is elementary for a good FBI agent,They are well educated and have ways that we dont of getting information,May be some bugggged homes and office phones anyway.Personally i think that It all starts with LORI And drugs to get what she had, her in jail, House for sale,Maybe she could not sell the house,AND Roy wanted it back,Cant see roy being dumb enough to let this happen.Or someone wanted them out of the way before roy changed the will,And was a business opportunity in the making,For eventuial profit,So many ways and so many thoughts run through everyones minds,In my opinion ---- knows more than she is saying,She could be the weak link in this,JUST MY THOUGHTS.
dozerman

London, KY

#88 Nov 1, 2012
Will executed at london,ky. on march 26th 2007 atty. Lucas M. Joyner, witnessed by Gail M.Buck

Saw the word TESTATOR used on will which means,One who makes a legally valid will before death.

Still amazed that Roys obituary read "proceded in death by Wanda"

Who knew this ?? SO SAD I would ask that question of the newspaper Hazard Herald that posted this WHO submitted this information AND YES 99% of folks can guess the answer.

What was Her reason for determining this unless inside knowledge of crime she sure is not a medical doctor.

I will honor your prior request soon.
dozerman

London, KY

#89 Nov 1, 2012
So Sad i would go one step farther and reguest a copy of The will to see if someone offers up one different than the one on record.

And then compare signatures
Silent Night

Mount Vernon, KY

#90 Nov 1, 2012
Where O Where are you So Sad?
Silent Night

Mount Vernon, KY

#91 Nov 1, 2012
dozerman wrote:
So Sad i would go one step farther and reguest a copy of The will to see if someone offers up one different than the one on record.
Good Idea! Just might find something very interesting,Just what are the cops doing?Ill bet you are on to something and if you are,This will make the cops look very bad,And cause an investigation in there department,Man open this can of worms for the FBI......
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

#92 Nov 1, 2012
"dozerman"--looking forward to speaking with you in the near future. You certainly make some good points. Bring some things back to the surface. I am in the midst of going back to the very beginning of the investigation (I have kept notes) re-reading each and every comment of each person I have spoken with--I think I might come up with some "new" information when I'm done with all of it. Amazing how much info. Some of it won't mean a thing but then again some of it might prove to be important.
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

#93 Nov 1, 2012
Silent Night wrote:
<quoted text>Good Idea! Just might find something very interesting,Just what are the cops doing?Ill bet you are on to something and if you are,This will make the cops look very bad,And cause an investigation in there department,Man open this can of worms for the FBI......
"Silent Night"---We don't know of much that the cops are doing--they don't share info. with us--which is understandable to a point. But now sounds like FBI is involved so time will tell what we find out in the near future. Most of the info. we have---We have gotten ourselves thru court records, word of mouth, or just some old fashioned digging. And I plan to continue to search for information anyway I can get it. I am on a mission and I will not give up. My Mother and Roy deserve JUSTICE.
AMW

United States

#94 Nov 1, 2012
I read on one of these threads a suggestion of contacting Americas Most Wanted. This is a great idea especially with a reward offered. Maybe someone in FL knows something and doesn't even realize it. Reward money may jar someone's memory!
My Friend

Mount Vernon, KY

#95 Nov 2, 2012
This is all looking familiar to the same thing as my dear friend that is now in the nursing home. She use to own the hotel and Renos. Walking distance from the property you are decussing. I never found out what happened there!!! Everything is closed and looks like being completely redone. I think the same man owns this now also. I never figured her to give this up, she built this place!!!!!
So sorry

United States

#96 Nov 2, 2012
This is a circle of evil ones working as a team .Yep American's most wanted is a good place to start may light a fire under someone's butt.....
Silent Night

Mount Vernon, KY

#97 Nov 3, 2012
dozerman wrote:
Well did you do what you said you was going to do ?Hell i will pay for the hand writing expert to view the deeds. We are going to help so sad solve this crime one way or the other.
Martha

Manchester, KY

#98 Nov 4, 2012
Are they out on bond?
Reach Out

Mount Vernon, KY

#99 Nov 4, 2012
So Sad, Nobody really knew the family. They were rich and kelp to each other. They are destroyed now looks like. You and only you have the key to unlock the real reason for the murders. Someone did this out side of your family and Roys!!! Only you and June can unlock the truth!!! All the guns found were nothing but for collection, not bad guns at all. I don't care what it takes, for reason you have to talk to your stepsister!!!TRY
angiet

Hazard, KY

#100 Nov 5, 2012
N nt

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Min 177,045
Keith Miller donít have the smarts to run a county 13 min Perry Voter 34
Mean boys in combs (Jul '17) 16 min me who 15
District 1 magistrate 16 min Perry Voter 185
Perry county Judge Excuitive 45 min Ralph 39
Coroner 50 min Bye Jimmy 3
Mattie fan forum 1 hr Marlboro Man 94

Hazard Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages