Nurse at the methadone clinic Busted

Nurse at the methadone clinic Busted

Posted in the Hazard Forum

former nurse

Rockholds, KY

#1 Sep 11, 2011
brandy Noble got caught for dui word is she just got off work at the methadone clinic she hasent been back to work since anybody herd anything about this
Mary

London, KY

#2 Sep 11, 2011
When did she get caught for DUI? I did hear that she was stealing methadone from the patients. I knew it was A matter of time befour she got caught.
Deb

Sheridan, AR

#3 Sep 11, 2011
What is it to any of you ? Jealous
it was mine

Lewisport, KY

#4 Sep 11, 2011
She took my dose, that's why. I knew that I got shorted on my weekend dose. Didn't even get a buzz.
goodness

Hazard, KY

#5 Sep 12, 2011
no truth to any of this. she did NOT get caught for dui. Mind your own business.
no joke

Rockholds, KY

#6 Sep 12, 2011
anyone that checks jailtracker knows its the truth. she still had her scrubbs on from work an she was messed up. check she was only in jail for a couple of hours but she was in jail for dui on a controlled substance .i dont know that she stole your dose but i do know she was in jail
yessir

Ford City, PA

#7 Sep 13, 2011
no joke wrote:
anyone that checks jailtracker knows its the truth. she still had her scrubbs on from work an she was messed up. check she was only in jail for a couple of hours but she was in jail for dui on a controlled substance .i dont know that she stole your dose but i do know she was in jail
yes it was Brandie Noble is her name she was fuccked up at work that morning I noticed it. the truth is it happened on a thursday she was on her lunch break the methadone clinic suspected she was stealing and they busted her because the medicine wouldnt adding up right is what i heard. She left around 11am for lunch and 2 law and guy in king cab white truck(probably unite) pulled her over. They found methadone wafers on her. She should lose her job and just like the other jobs she should have lost from what I hear. My dose was short too I was sick the entire weekend. She should get her nursing license jerked for sure.
curious

London, KY

#8 Sep 13, 2011
When did Brandi get busted? I just saw her up there not to long ago, but I havent saw her lately. Is she the one that has short blondish colored hair? Anyone heard anything else about what kind of punishment she got? If it is the one Im thinking of she hadnt been there very long.. I thought she was a nice girl, well u never know, I guess.
Lissa

Ford City, PA

#9 Sep 13, 2011
she is nice yeah she is one with short blondish hair she got busted thursday on her lunch break but she was blowed out of her head that morning when i come got my dose i been hearingthat she was being watched andthat the medicine wouldnt coming up right they was short or something and they said that 2 law and a unite truck pulled her over and she went to jail for dui and that they found methadone wafers on her now i dont know for sure but she seemed nicee but she has lost other jobs because of drug using too i reckon maybe she needs some help or somethin
yessir

Ford City, PA

#10 Sep 13, 2011
https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/detailsActi... there is the link says out of custody and reason says general release, hmmm whats up with that?

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#11 Sep 13, 2011
yessir wrote:
https://www.vinelink.com/vinel ink/detailsAction.do?siteId=18 000&agency=97&id=20100 05702&searchType=offender there is the link says out of custody and reason says general release, hmmm whats up with that?
Meaning that she ain't an immediate danger to herself or any other person - No unusual restrictions -Maybe should go to a rehab quick -That crap will destroy anyone -
Missy

London, KY

#12 Sep 13, 2011
If she got released on R.O.R. then there is definitely something wrong, especially if she got caught with any unauthorized medicines on her person. If she gets found guilty for DUI or for possession of a controlled substance she will have to go before the nursing board for a hearing over her nursing license.
skitso

Edmonton, Canada

#13 Nov 30, 2013
What a loser she should be burned at the stake likethe witches that they all really are

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#14 Nov 30, 2013
skitso wrote:
What a loser she should be burned at the stake likethe witches that they all really are
Nuthin' wrong with a good witch -
bkul

Bryn Mawr, PA

#15 Dec 21, 2016
who are you people to judge another addict,
Ehat

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Dec 22, 2016
Brandi ratted Brzndi out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimmy Bush 38 min The Real Yeti 19
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 46 min Paul 163,418
Cherokee hills 49 min Pothead 27
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 54 min Wondering 136
Freddy Kennedy busted! 1 hr The Police 23
Mack Southwood 1 hr Zonya 27
Scotts Tax 1 hr Lol 113
It's like you never happened 11 hr skank in ditch 33

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages