Hazard Chat Room
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
HOLLERMAN

Fairborn, OH

#2 Dec 27, 2007
HAZ ARD CHAT IS THE PITS--LUCKY LADY IS A FAT BITCH--PIXIE--MUST BE HER TWIN---FAT TO----------WORST CHAT ROOM I HAVE BE IN-------WHERE IS DIRTY MONKEY---LAST I HEARD FROM HIM --WAS IN TENNESSEE----BUILDING A CABIN--TURNED INTO A HOTEL--IT GOT SO BIG---
Concerned child

Indianapolis, IN

#5 Dec 28, 2007
I buried my mother last week and services were held at Engle funeral home. The arrangements were nice but I did not feel as though certain things were handled correctly. No one was there to handle the seating and the last moments when friends and family were saying there last respects and there was a lot of tension between the families. They also listed the step children BEFORE the blood children on the memorial. Then at the cemetary, The guy driving the hurst yelled to the pallbears if they wanted the head on top or bottom. I was floored and more hurt!
Oh please

London, KY

#6 Dec 29, 2007
I think you all need to get a life.Theres nothing wrong with the chat room.
Jasmine

AOL

#7 Jan 1, 2008
Slacker and Hollerman, didn't your parents raise you any better, then to get on here and belittle people and call them names? Im assuming that you 2 must be some of the few who come in there just to pick fights and act like a bunch of children. Maybe if you all went in there with some manners and act your age and have adult conversations with people in there, you might have a better chat experience. As for Luckylady kicking a male out just because they dont talk to her, that has got to be the most ridiculous thing i have ever heard, and you do not have to pay to be a MOD in there, and no i am not a MOD and no i do not know either Luckylady, Southern Sweetie or Pixie, just a local chatter who enjoys going in there. In any chat room you are going to have people who you dont get along with or who you may or may not like, but resorting to calling them names is not the way to go, it only makes you look ignorant. Im wondering if maybe you 2 have hit on some of these women in there and they wouldnt give you the time of day so you get on this website to whine like a bunch of little girls so it makes you feel more like a man? With the attitude you 2 have, good luck in finding a REAL WOMEN cause all i see in your alls future is nothing but a bunch of needle pushing, pill snorting, crack hos!!! But hey, good luck to ya!! And another thing, if you do not like that chat room, why continue to go in it?
ya know ya know

East Bernstadt, KY

#8 Jan 4, 2008
LMAO! NO NO Southern Sweetie just needs to get laid. I haven't seen people as uptight as her at a funeral. Southern Sweetie has some serious issues. I think if they're going to make people moderators in a Hazard Chat room they should make them people actually living in Hazard not some uptight needs to get laid old hag that has her picks and who doesn't even live in the area. DOWN WITH THE HAGS!
ya know ya know

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Jan 5, 2008
OH BY THE WAY! GREAT POST THERE SLACKER (AKA RALPHIE THORPE) I LOVED THAT MYSPACE PAGE YOU MADE MAKING FUN OF HAPPYCAT TOO! GREAT WORK! RALPHIE YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN PROVED YOU ARE THE MAN!
MissFluffy

Calvert City, KY

#11 Jan 11, 2008
ya know ya know wrote:
OH BY THE WAY! GREAT POST THERE SLACKER (AKA RALPHIE THORPE) I LOVED THAT MYSPACE PAGE YOU MADE MAKING FUN OF HAPPYCAT TOO! GREAT WORK! RALPHIE YOU HAVE ONCE AGAIN PROVED YOU ARE THE MAN!
And who forced you to go in there??? uhh NOBODY...you can leave and you can even stay outta there...if you had any brains you would have talked to them about your problems instead of being weak and posting them on a site you never thought any of us regulars in the chatroom would look!! but yea i mean people act like they dont like others all the time and thats why we have Mods...if you dont like them then you need to TRY to convince the others that seem to like having mods stop payin money...and good luck with that because without them that place would be a wreck....and its not a very nice thing for people like you that just goes in there and assumes the worst about ppl it doesnt make HAZARD look good so think about that next time....peace!
miller cab

AOL

#12 Jan 12, 2008
how do the people of perry co fell about all the drug and prostion that goes on at miller cab it not saft to put you wife and kids in a cab they are to meney drug pass through cab stand i say be on the lookout for you safty
miller cab

AOL

#13 Jan 14, 2008
the people of perry co need to cleanup the drug problem at miller cab they are more drugs go through the cab stand than at the c.v.s. farmeicy in hazard most of all the driver at the stand are on prescription drug the law informent seam to turn there head at the fact drugs ar ther most all the driver are under the influence of drug and they do not need to be driveling a commercial vechicle. it need to be taken to the transpiration department for the safety of your you wife and children safety think you if you clean up the cab stand you have most of you drug problem solve
Lady casper greensburg

Greensburg, KY

#14 Jan 17, 2008
well iam from hazard and the chat room is bad and i dont wont to even start about lucky lady she wont's every man that cames in there to talk to her some people just comes on there to talk MISSING HAZARD
lady casper

Greensburg, KY

#15 Jan 17, 2008
HOLLERMAN wrote:
HAZ ARD CHAT IS THE PITS--LUCKY LADY IS A FAT BITCH--PIXIE--MUST BE HER TWIN---FAT TO----------WORST CHAT ROOM I HAVE BE IN-------WHERE IS DIRTY MONKEY---LAST I HEARD FROM HIM --WAS IN TENNESSEE----BUILDING A CABIN--TURNED INTO A HOTEL--IT GOT SO BIG---
i dont like luck lady
Oh please

Brodhead, KY

#16 Jan 17, 2008
Lady casper, jealous maybe?
Seether

Jeffersonville, IN

#17 Jan 25, 2008
Oh stop crying and go to yahoo chat you babies...
this drama crap about you few people who cry over getting kicked out is f'in stupid.....
if you dont like it, dont go in there, no one tells you to go in do they?????? well dont go plain an simple, crybabies, boohooo hahahha
LMAO

Dahlonega, GA

#18 Jan 27, 2008
Hazard chat is a filth pit of crack hoes and trash. You know what's fun? Going in with a man's nick, and watching them break their neck to get you first. Try it sometimes. LMAO
need help

United States

#19 Feb 18, 2008
I am trying to find out a phone # for a place called joshua's dream rehab does anyone out there know anything about this place.
Licorice

Redford, MI

#20 Feb 22, 2008
Man, you need to go back to school and learn how to spell...what a hillbilly!!
miller cab wrote:
how do the people of perry co fell about all the drug and prostion that goes on at miller cab it not saft to put you wife and kids in a cab they are to meney drug pass through cab stand i say be on the lookout for you safty
hazard need help

AOL

#21 Mar 15, 2008
licorice that y i know so much cause the plubic think think stuped i see morething go on in hazard that aney smartperson ever know cause they so smart that ant got to look around themsef at all i watch unite as they let miller cab sell grugs right under there nose some one geting paid to keek there mouth shut
ERIC

Cleveland, GA

#22 Mar 19, 2008
you need to learn how to spell, unite has your IP adrress and you will havet o prove your slander remarks!!!
hazard need help

AOL

#23 Mar 22, 2008
ok eric verry wise it on remark they proble do have my IP they got ever thing
Harleygirl

Newport, KY

#24 Mar 23, 2008
I need to learn how to spell too, where's the adult classes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Applebees 9 min dsf32342343 9
Charles turner 10 min Yo Momma 6
Buddy barker 10 min Diane 6
wymt weather girl 15 min Rainy day 12
Petition to Dissolve City of Vicco 23 min Dodge CIty dweller 38
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min _Drifter 151,930
Jett has to be suspended for his actions to you... 48 min Lester 4
New school in front of the hospice center Sat Eddie 63

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages