Next Last
easy money

United States

#1 Sep 6, 2011
Who r they ?
Well

London, KY

#2 Sep 6, 2011
My guess is nobody!!cause you can't wreck a happy home!!!marriages fail due to unhappy homes in which case I'd want out to!!
trash

Somerset, KY

#3 Sep 6, 2011
Brittany Nicole Combs. She is a huge homewrecker. She's tried to break up many families. Including Brandon & Ashley's at Papa Johns. She can never find her own man & just you consider a marriage is failing doesn't mean you have the right to step in and do anything in a marriage. One day someone might do the same to you, BRITTANY, or have they already?!?
L-Wood

Jackson, KY

#4 Sep 6, 2011
Angie Gabbard kisses your azz and acts like she's your best friend. The minute you turn your back she'll screw your man.
theres one

Lancaster, WI

#5 Sep 6, 2011
tammy neace from krypton is married but is also the biggest homewrecker around. She pretends to be your friend but is always after your man. and i hear she likes women too.
StrangeCondition

Lebanon, TN

#6 Sep 6, 2011
I've heard some women are like that. They don't particularly like the guy....but, for some reason, get off on ruining other relationships. It's not about "getting the guy"...but about tearing something down.

I think in some places, they're called "Jezebel Women."

It's gotta be some sort of condition, like being a sociopath or something. They may spend months setting something up, or gaining someone's confidence.

Then, they'll get the guy at a moment of weakness, or compromising situation. When things are collapsing...the woman will suddenly leave...leaving a big mess of a situation behind...laughing all the way.

I've heard some women just really like doing that, for some reason.
Jamie

London, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2011
I think the only person who can truly wreck a home is the married person who cheats.
big easy

London, KY

#9 Sep 7, 2011
If a marriage is truly a marriage, it can't be wrecked. People who cheat are not happy at home to start with, they should at least do the civilized thing and get out of the marriage and spare the BS.
Roxie

London, KY

#10 Sep 7, 2011
big easy wrote:
If a marriage is truly a marriage, it can't be wrecked. People who cheat are not happy at home to start with, they should at least do the civilized thing and get out of the marriage and spare the BS.
I think that is true for the most part but there are sleazy men and women out there who get their eye on somebody and will pursue them to the ends of the Earth even though they're married. They just can't take a hint. Those kind of people make me sick.

Since: May 11

Norman, AR

#11 Sep 7, 2011
They make me sick too!
Home wrecker for sure

Princeton, IN

#12 Sep 7, 2011
Devin Ashley...watch out cause she'll hook up with you...take what money she can...claim to be pregnant...and then get you locked up. Be afraid...very afraid!
HOW

United States

#13 Sep 7, 2011
Home wrecker for sure wrote:
Devin Ashley...watch out cause she'll hook up with you...take what money she can...claim to be pregnant...and then get you locked up. Be afraid...very afraid!
How could she get someone locked up?
what happened

Ford City, PA

#14 Sep 8, 2011
big easy wrote:
i secouned that
Home wrecker for sure

Mabank, TX

#15 Sep 8, 2011
HOW wrote:
<quoted text>
How could she get someone locked up?
Just put it like this...some people like to be involved in s**t as its goin on but then run and turn tha other person in when they dont get there way or get mad. Then go back to there family like it never even happened. WTF
act a like

Manchester, KY

#16 Sep 8, 2011
The girl at holiday dental that drives the silver Honda sure is the newest home wrecker around!
Goodgirl

Manchester, KY

#17 Sep 8, 2011
Missy Blair.
fed up

United States

#18 Sep 8, 2011
Renee brewer is the biggest slut homewrecker in eastern ky pitiful
who

London, KY

#19 Sep 9, 2011
Goodgirl wrote:
Missy Blair.
Whose hoappy marriage did Missy Blair wreck?
If Some One

Viper, KY

#20 Sep 9, 2011
If some one can wreck it then it must not be that happy of one!!
Yukk

Somerset, KY

#21 Sep 9, 2011
If Some One wrote:
If some one can wreck it then it must not be that happy of one!!
That still don't give a person a right to sleep with a married person. If one has to get somebody while they are down, then they don't have much to offer to begin with. It's like a buzzard cirlcing a grease spot in the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min J Jr 142,308
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court (Dec '14) 8 min true justice 567
Perry Co Marriage License 23 min true justice 8
Gage rap 2 hr Eddie 1
Do you remember jarrod and amy 4 hr kentucky girl 2
Krissy shaw 5 hr Blowfish 2
Lloyd Eversole and Deliah Rogers 5 hr Honest 2
Who was found in the river near Kenmont? 7 hr Donnie 5
Missing : Natasha Fugate Jones 7 hr sad 135
Teco coal 8 hr hauling view 175