Wallace Melton
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Harley

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Jan 17, 2013
I met him a few days ago and was wondering about him....He is easy on the eyes. I was wondering if I should take him up on his offer.
mamabear

Mount Vernon, KY

#2 Jan 18, 2013
I heard he was still married. And that he was seeing several different people.
Yep

Krypton, KY

#3 Jan 18, 2013
He is married. He has 2 little children with his wife also.

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#5 Jan 20, 2013
Harley wrote:
I met him a few days ago and was wondering about him....He is easy on the eyes. I was wondering if I should take him up on his offer.
You Can Look....But Don't Touch....And Don't Take Him Up On His Offer Either.....I know One Lady That Took Him Up On One Of His Offers....and She Ended Up With Two Kids and Married To Him!!!!....And She Also Says That He's Not all That Good In The Sack anyway.....

Just So You Know.....
friend

United States

#6 Jan 20, 2013
I have been around the both of them and neither one complain about their bedroom life....this is so hard on his wife, she loved and still loves him...she is worried about the kids. Please leave this alone the court will handled it.
friend2

Manchester, KY

#7 Jan 20, 2013
He is till married and their family is really going through alot. Right now with him it is best to walk away, think about his two small children if nothing else and that is their daddy and just maybe he and Crystal can work it out. You don't want to come between that.
blue

London, KY

#9 Jan 23, 2013
I know this man and his wife...They are having a hard time and do noe need the kids reading stuff about either of them. Please for the kid sake just leave them alone. Pick on someone else. I know both of them love the kids and want to keep them out of everything. PLEASE drop things.
garlic

Jackson, KY

#10 Jan 23, 2013
blue wrote:
I know this man and his wife...They are having a hard time and do noe need the kids reading stuff about either of them. Please for the kid sake just leave them alone. Pick on someone else. I know both of them love the kids and want to keep them out of everything. PLEASE drop things.
he's the one you need to tell think of the kids first, it's apparent that he didn't and he didn't care or he would not have done his deed.once trust is lost in a marriage you never get it back. he had destroyed his own marriage and had no respect for his kids.put the blame where it belongs.
treehuggerwife

Liberty, KY

#11 Jan 27, 2013
I heard he was going back to his wife. But a friend of is wife said this is not true, they are separated and not sure how much more she can handle. I feel sorry for her and her kids. My step-son works with him and he said he is still married and loves his family.
ford f150

Liberty, KY

#12 Jan 30, 2013
Liar and cheater....He is using his wife....he loves his women
rose

Clarkson, KY

#13 Feb 3, 2013
He is nothing but a male ho...He is married and has several girlfriends.
man-ho

Macon, GA

#14 Feb 4, 2013
one ugggly man-ho i must say.
country girl

London, KY

#15 Feb 4, 2013
i think he back home
treehugger

Campbellsville, KY

#16 Feb 4, 2013
I don't think he is back home and if you know so much, how do you know all this either you are his girlfriend or family member
running bear

Macon, GA

#17 Feb 4, 2013
my ex done me the same way and he didnt come back home if he wanted to spree around them i just let him run. i dont want a man that been with every old ho around and then come telling me that is all lies and he loves me.no one needs a man like that. honestly some men just are not marriage material.
mamabear2

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Mar 21, 2013
He is still running around on his woman and treating her like shit. This man needs his ass whooped for the way he treats his kids.
lol

London, KY

#19 Mar 21, 2013
According to him he was trapped. Said wife got pregnant on purpose
whatever

Somerset, KY

#20 Mar 22, 2013
this is a free country he has the right to walk away if he wanted to, i dont call that trapped.
wife

London, KY

#21 Mar 23, 2013
lol wrote:
According to him he was trapped. Said wife got pregnant on purpose
. Who the he'll is starting this. Just leave my kids and me out if this. Since you know so much, come to Mr with your information, Wallace is free to do what the he'll he wants to do. Put something about my kids on here again and I will see you in court.
neighbor

Clay City, KY

#22 Mar 24, 2013
to the wife...good for you. you deserve better than that. hold your head high and love your children. God will take care of the rest.you are a good woman and a good mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County election 2018 who's running for what? 50 min Popcorn 147
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 165,663
Transgender Rights 1 hr Buba 238
Women can't drive semi trucks 6 hr BIG JOHN WILLY 1
Fallen King's MC (Sep '14) 6 hr lol 43
Big Ed that works city water 7 hr Shirtless-Jerry 5
PCC Cheerleaders disrespecting the BULLDOG prayer (Aug '15) 7 hr Oh Yeah 19
Hazard city workers slug it out downtown 7 hr Deepdirtguy 52
New city manager 8 hr lives in vicco 42

Hazard Jobs