danny j. sparkman getting divorced

danny j. sparkman getting divorced

Posted in the Hazard Forum

sassy

London, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2013
Does anyone know if this is true? I just heard about it and can't believe it!!! Well maybe I can!!! LMAO!!!
Saint

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 15, 2013
What????? Y???
Funny

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 15, 2013
Well maybe he can move in with his ole buddy and brother in law JUNE BUG!!! and Stevie can come down and talk to them about not being able to get it up no more!!! One "stud" to another!!!! Then walk over to the church and see if they are any woman over there that have had Histo--well you know what I am saying!! MAYBE SOME WOMAN THAT WOULD BE INTERESTED!!!!! Not making fun what did he do put all his money in a crawdid hole??? I would leave him too, what he invested on L'wood!!! Franklin did not sell him a pig in a "poke" he sold him a full grown HOG, that you can't EAT!!!! No money made around there since Howard Cornett. Research THAT!!!!!!!!
sassy

Mount Vernon, KY

#4 Jan 16, 2013
funny how would you know if they can't get it up no more?? have you tried getting them up??? LOL I think his wife got what she deserved she ain't nothin but a bitch!!!
ups on call

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 16, 2013
Which ones wife are you talking about??? All have had really great wives and HARD WORKING WOMEN!!!! Smart women..... Women that want to work and have something....Which F are you talking about !!! DJ is the best of them. The other two are trash!!!! DJ tries to have something!!!! The other two are trash, garbage, and if I was them would not be seen anymore on this creek!!! Now Sassy {think} before you talk!!!! BUT tell us who you think the wife bitch is......wating!!!!!
sassy

Mount Vernon, KY

#6 Jan 16, 2013
Danny j's wife is the bitch!!!! If he is divorceing her then he is better off!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min CriminalForever 159,597
Lowes plumbing guy 11 min KieSha78 6
Poll Does The Smell of FECES Turn Gay Men On ? (Jun '11) 15 min Back in Jackson 123
What's Being Built on the Bypass? 28 min Hail 4
Short Men (Aug '16) 32 min RedFeatherFan 324
Lick branch Melissa combs 48 min The Real Yeti 2
Melissa combs done 50 min The Real Yeti 16
Secret 53 min The Real Yeti 131
Perry county closed all week 1 hr Ashton 22
Is JCPenney in Hazard closing permanently? 1 hr what about this 9
People who voted for Trump 1 hr old bill 101

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages