Next Last

Since: Jan 11

Rockholds, KY

#1 Jan 21, 2011
There the best team in the county
-hahaha

London, KY

#2 Jan 22, 2011
A.B is stuck up and a bunch of hold backs!
didyouknow

Hindman, KY

#3 Jan 22, 2011
chavies is the best.
HEHE

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 22, 2011
Whatever makes you guys feel good about yourselves.
hes a joke

Macon, GA

#5 Jan 22, 2011
I went to a ball game the other night, and Dougie Campbell talked to them boys like they were dogs. I think this is a shame. He told one of them to sit down you f@#$ing idiot, this is grade schoolers your talking to like that. Dougie you need to show them boys so respect and then maybe they would respect you.

Since: Jan 11

Rockholds, KY

#7 Jan 23, 2011
didyouknow wrote:
chavies is the best.
What are you talking about?
Chavies sucks.
dowhat

Norman, AR

#8 Jan 23, 2011
chavies sucks i dont think so they beat ab didnt they and didnt someone just say that ab was the best in the county. just wait till championship chavies is gonna win and all the surrounding schools are gonna be there to cheer them on. then we will see who has the best team go chavies
city gal

Independence, KY

#10 Feb 15, 2011
you go brandon my cousin you done a good job he worked really hard to get the mvp award and he did so im very proud of him all the players were really good it dont take one it takes the whole team even chavies done a really good job and who ever said the coach was cussing at the boys that a lie i was ther the whole time taken pics never heard a word but if he did and i didnt hear your right that is no way to treat your own players when there doing the best they can cause chavies is a really good team thats one of the biggest games of the year so be proud coach so if you read this baby boy brandon go big meech lol
city gal

Independence, KY

#11 Feb 15, 2011
dowhat wrote:
chavies sucks i dont think so they beat ab didnt they and didnt someone just say that ab was the best in the county. just wait till championship chavies is gonna win and all the surrounding schools are gonna be there to cheer them on. then we will see who has the best team go chavies
i think chavies is a really good team from what i have seen but i dont think there gonna beat ab combs lol
kid

Elkhorn, WI

#12 Feb 16, 2011
Dougie Campbell cussed everything all to pieces back around Thanksgiving in front of a bunch of little kids from other schools at Ab, I was sitting right there and he did it more than once. My grandchildren who is 3 and 4 was sitting on the bench right behind the AB team . We were waiting for a little kids game to be played. it was at the panaroma they had on Wed. before Thanksgiving.
Omg

Detroit, MI

#14 Feb 16, 2011
dowhat wrote:
. just wait till championship chavies is gonna win and all the surrounding schools are gonna be there to cheer them on. then we will see who has the best team go chavies
Ok....who won championship??? Don't choke on your words there darlin'! Lmao!
karmamylove

Rockholds, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2011
If doug cambell has that kind of attitude with our youth then he needs to be replaced. Why don't you parents get together & demand change? My child goes to AB but dosen't play ball, but still if our children are being subjected to cussings by their coach then its time to kick him to the curb & get someone else to be their coach. P.S. People quit badmouthing these schools, they are elementary teams & young kids, they deserve better.
Omg

United States

#16 Feb 16, 2011
Dougie has been coaching for years and they've always had a good team. He must be doing something right.
yeshedoes

London, KY

#17 Feb 16, 2011
hes he does cuss and i have watched him be winning a game by 40 points and still cuss everything all to pieces i guess its something going on that he just cant help. lol but im for anyone who beats ab on the court
concerned parent

London, KY

#18 Feb 17, 2011
If I had a child that attended AB there is no way on earth that I would allow them to play for Dougie. He has no respect for any of those kids that play for him. Seems like he is always ranting and raving and cussing about something from the beginning buzzer until the closing buzzer. Oh yeah, I was at a ballgame supporting another team against AB and Dougie called a player on the other team a name that questioned his paternity and I know these people and they are good decent people. There was no call for that.
seriously

Mount Vernon, KY

#19 Feb 17, 2011
Sounds like a bunch of jealousy going on here..every school in the county has to come to the game to cheer against AB? Really? Very mature "concerned parent". Yes Dougie has coached for yrs & during those years we've had a dominating team. He has a bad attitude, I agree, but at 13 & 14 years old it's nothing those boys havent heard before, or something they won't hear again. Sports are tough, you have to be tough to succeed in them. My child plays ball at AB, and he's never stayed back for ball...and furthermore, the majority of his peers havent either. So don't act like only the kids at AB do it..that happens at every school.
concerned parent

Greenbrier, AR

#21 Feb 18, 2011
But not every other school in the county has kids come in to play ball from all the place. On the first five of AB's team there was only one kid that actually lived withing the area of AB Combs was the Neace boy. Heard that there were 2 players from Ohio, then one from city limits that should be in the city school, and two others that live in the RW district. Where did I mention that AB had players stay back specifically to play ball? I didn't. I was also not saying anything about the boys that played. My main point was Dougie and his attitude and foul mouth. You child plays ball for him, how do you tolerate your child being talked to like that and treated like an idiot. I agree that sports is very competitive and in order to succeed you have to work and work but I feel that if the kids are doing there best and playing well then the least the coach could do is treat them with respect and encouragement. But I guess this will be one of the things that we can agree to disagree on.
Bearcat

Hazard, KY

#22 Feb 19, 2011
Boo-hoo-hoo, Boo-hoo-hoo. The mighty Bearcats must have kicked all of y'all's teams' asses. LOL 2011 Perry Co. Champs, as usual. Get better players and stop all that whining. Dougie is a great coach, but you already know that by how many times he's sent you home with your bottom lips stuck out. LOL Go Bearcats!!! Go Dougie, Coach of the Year.
concerned parent

Greenbrier, AR

#23 Feb 19, 2011
Oh well, why should anyone in the community expect AB Combs to change their ways. They have been playing dirty ball and recruiting players and cussing and bad mouthing their players for the last 25 years. Guess it is true that the old dog can't be taught new tricks. At least our boys and the boys that play on other teams can rest easy knowing that they didn't stoop to the level of the dearly loved Bearcats.
cards

Macon, GA

#24 Feb 19, 2011
to the bearcat, perry co champs as usual? who was the 2010 perry co champs? that's right the CHAVIES CARDINALS!!!!!!! HAHA but it was real nice how Dougie had all them 2010 perry co. champs shirts all made up and then what happen, got beat had to throw them away. LOL GO CARDS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
always on topix 9 min hardee har har 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min President DonJ Trump 163,525
the music thread (Apr '12) 37 min Nick Jonas 189
Is there anywhere in Hazard that has hot tubs o... 1 hr New to area 5
Erica minks 1 hr That so funny 7
Walmart worker Jeff 2 hr Ahhhhh 5
I've stuck my foot up my rubber azz 2 hr Lolz 7

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages