Frasure Creek
Camouflage

United States

#121 Apr 4, 2012
Denied wrote:
<quoted text>
Holmes? Like Sherlock Holmes? lol btw, I think you meant Mafia not mofia.
That one was definitely from Molly !!!
Piccolo

Hyden, KY

#122 Apr 4, 2012
Don't matter if my molly branch men can spell or not they have a job and you looser's are out in the cold. I wish one of you pussy's would have got in my face like they did larkin's it wouldn't end well for you. I know Steve and thumper have my back. They hate people from Perry,knott and breathit counties as much as I do.
rock hog

Hindman, KY

#123 Apr 4, 2012
I GUESS YOU DONT NEED TO SPELL TO BE A SUCK I WONDER HOW HARD THE MEN FROM MOLLY BRANCH SUCK ONLY THUMPER AND PICCOLO KNOW
twister101

London, KY

#124 Apr 4, 2012
coal loader man wrote:
Ya they let a bunch of good men go for those pieces of sh!t molly branch sucks! The men need to stand up to the slimeball boss's that do this stuff! If they don't stand up for each other they will take all their jobs. I cant believe these guys would let the screw them over like that. They need to have a strike and show them that the men will not be pushed around!
Have a strike !!!! That would have to be really smart STRIKE lord are you for real ? strike too funny strike ! lol read the front page of the hazard herald understand whats going on clean air is in and sorry but coal is greatly reduced yes good hard working men are losing their jobs, their families will suffer and HAVEN KING COAL MINING OUR FUTURE !! coal mining is a dying future help make the push to get our kids a better school system better schools and training for other jobs of the future, coal will last at a reduced rate to let some survive but lots will need to relocate to area's that have some jobs sorry but true. SET YOU STRIKE DATE i will drive by just to see who the heck you are ? and it will be easy you will be the only guy on picket line.
Piccolo

United States

#125 Apr 4, 2012
The funny thing is that the dumb a$$ guy's we are getting rid of will suck us to the end lmao!
I hate tree huggers

United States

#126 Apr 4, 2012
Wouldnt you know good men loosing their jobs and a dam tree hugger comes in crying around. All I can say is move to Washington with Obama and leave us alone!!!
The Mongoloid

Knoxville, TN

#127 Apr 4, 2012
Good evening coal brothers and sisters. So sorry to hear about your woes of employment. Here in China we run mines everyday. Possibly, you strong American miners come get jobs here. We mine everyday, need bunches of coal.You come here, get good job. No unions.
rock hog

Hindman, KY

#128 Apr 4, 2012
HEY PICCOLO I GUESS THE MEN FROM MOLLY BR ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT WOULD SUCK THAT NASTY THING THE MEN YOU ARE GETTING RID OF NOW DONT FLY THAT WAY DONT TAKE A SMART PERSON TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON
Piccolo

United States

#129 Apr 4, 2012
They all hit their knees whenever us boss's say so but the Molly Br fellows are just so good these other guys need to learn a little from them and maybe get their teeth pulled lmao!
wondering

Greenbrier, AR

#130 Apr 4, 2012
If any of you dumb a--es had any sense you would stop your bulls--t on here and do something about the da-- problem.Getting on here acting like the Sucks and the smart way to do anything............Grow some balls............
wondering

Greenbrier, AR

#131 Apr 4, 2012
ain"t
rock hog

Hindman, KY

#132 Apr 4, 2012
SO PICCOLO IM I READING THIS RIGHT THE MOLLY BR GUYS ARE SO GOOD WITH OUT THERE TEETH. OH SO THATS WHY.SUCK ON MOLLY BR YOU CAN HAVE IT.
Swamp Fox

Williston, SC

#133 Apr 5, 2012
JBM wrote:
We all know that 99% of the men on this hill cheat on their women and cheat the company no matter what job tittle we have.
Damn right they do!!..management f*cks them everyday.
Swamp Fox

Williston, SC

#134 Apr 5, 2012
WOW...That's some boss right there...Hey Priccolo you think anybody gives a flying f*ck what you have to say...but I can tell you those looser's your referring to busted they're ass everyday for you...they have families that need to be took care of...you know children...now I'm by far no boss nor do I intend to ever be but sounds like your the one that they to be getting rid of...on here talking about these men like they're dogs...you should be ashamed of yourself...I would never disrespect someone like you have..
I know

Martin, KY

#135 Apr 5, 2012
Piccolo wrote:
Don't matter if my molly branch men can spell or not they have a job and you looser's are out in the cold. I wish one of you pussy's would have got in my face like they did larkin's it wouldn't end well for you. I know Steve and thumper have my back. They hate people from Perry,knott and breathit counties as much as I do.
I don't know where you got your info but NOBODY got in Larkin's face and said nothing! He would have never let that happen without a fight.
info

Greenbrier, AR

#136 Apr 5, 2012
is Larkin from Hazard?
Sheeww

United States

#137 Apr 5, 2012
I don't think picalow said this or any of the bosses. If they did they are scum any way I got laid off also and I have been there 4 years. I wasnt really mad when I first got laid off until I found Molly branchers replaced my position as soon as I left the job. My boses told me they were sorry and they had nothing to do with the lay off and I half way believe them. Every one knew it was coming for a while. They are nOthing we can do. 3O men can't strike while the rest of the men won't. When you don't have a Union you don't have a secure job. Oh yeah if you bad asses think you can do anything let's do it. I've got the balls does every one elese!!!!!!!!!!
Dayshift man

United States

#138 Apr 5, 2012
Strike on them! You don't have anything to loose!
i know

London, KY

#139 Apr 6, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know where you got your info but NOBODY got in Larkin's face and said nothing! He would have never let that happen without a fight.
it did end in a fight with larkin getting the shit kicked outta him.
info

Greenbrier, AR

#140 Apr 6, 2012
who is picalow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min CCzar 166,491
Journeys Discussions 29 min God loves us all 24
Coalburners 58 min lol 4
Zack Hall & Crystal Neace 2 hr crazy cat lady 10
Food city Robbery 2 hr Of Course Not 61
Geraldine F and Heather E 2 hr James 11
Can anyone help me? 2 hr xosecondchancexo 5
Big meeting at City Hall Monday 2 hr No Pay Mayor 40
Is it true! 11 hr lololololol 27

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages