sad

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Well evidentally they haven't closed down yet so maybe they won't, but they aren't getting any trains. They won't be able to stock pile it much longer, but hopefully they will haul it long.
I know

Pikeville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Larkinssidepiece wrote:
Well I know where the farm is and yes it is at Tazewell Tn., and yes daddy Larkin and Raymond run their private businesses with Frasure Creek Money
You are soooooo full of shit! That farm is in Speedwell, Tenn. On Hwy 63...now look at the map and tell me that's in Tazewell, Tenn. You stupid ass!!
Knowing

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Let me tell you all something y'all can get on here and run your mouth...this is raymonds grandson Stevie...you can say whatever y'all want bout me and my family but truth is he's took care of me my whole life and he don't do nothing to anyone but if it makes y'all happy to get on here and run you mouths that's fine...this is the dumbest site I've ever seen I feel like I'm an old church lady listening to all this garbage...but I'll go ahead and tell you were easy goin to u try to run over us ...but if any of y'all got a problem don't start on a seventy year old man dome get u sum of the young gun...god didn't create a man I fear mr...I don't like trouble but I won't dodge it either you gotta problem with Raymond hint me up and well solve it till then u lasts have fun with your gossip
Knowing

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

And I rum the sawmill by myself it's a bansaw morons it only takes onean and a bobcat and it runs off gasoline...y'all are real pieces of work
Knowing

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

And Raymond wad born and raised in hell fur certain Leslie county but maybe I'm wrong he is just my grandpa I mean maybe y'all know him better than me...he just raised me...what do I know
miner

Garner, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

lol u all r a bunch of dumbasses .. mark it right now trinity coal by this time next year will be the only company workin :)an for the names frasure creek no longer.. if only half of these companys could take one job an mine coal like we do..... half u stupid bastards talkin bout it r probably cheese eaters waitin on the first of the month...
Well well

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

How many Obama supports work there.? They are the reason for your loss of job security.

“Loyalty Amongst Friends”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

WOW!
everywhere

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

No Larkin is the reason for the job going down.If he would stop stuffing his pocket with company money we would still have a job to work.Someone as him where the coal is going that leaves the job in the night.It sure as hell doesnt go to the temple cuase its overflowing..Who is buying hot coal....
wondering

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

everybody better start praying hard for all coal comp. in eastern ky .crazy to argue sounds like were all on the same side .ppl dont understand when the coal comp. are gone around here everything is gone .bc who can afford to eat out go shopping or anything eles for that matter.i pray the LORD helps us all and thats what you better be doing .and sounds like they need new ppl running frasure creek mining just like the U.S needs a new president. EVERYBODY PRAY
handbasket

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

wondering wrote:
everybody better start praying hard for all coal comp. in eastern ky .crazy to argue sounds like were all on the same side .ppl dont understand when the coal comp. are gone around here everything is gone .bc who can afford to eat out go shopping or anything eles for that matter.i pray the LORD helps us all and thats what you better be doing .and sounds like they need new ppl running frasure creek mining just like the U.S needs a new president. EVERYBODY PRAY
I am a waitress at one of the local Diners, I so agree with you we the working people are all in trouble and if there is no one working to pay in there will be no money for SS or anything else, to many people only look at 1 page of the book when we better wake up and look at the whole book, I don't know how the coal company is runned but is probably like all companies and yes the top dogs are going to line their pockets even though they already make more than they need they feel they can never get enough for what they do which is really nothing.
wondering

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a waitress at one of the local Diners, I so agree with you we the working people are all in trouble and if there is no one working to pay in there will be no money for SS or anything else, to many people only look at 1 page of the book when we better wake up and look at the whole book, I don't know how the coal company is runned but is probably like all companies and yes the top dogs are going to line their pockets even though they already make more than they need they feel they can never get enough for what they do which is really nothing.
so true .arguing gets us no where praying gets us everywhere .PLEASE LORD HELP ALL THE COAL MINER UNDERGROUND AND STRIP.AND PLEASE GET US A PRESIDENT THAT WILL GET ON HIS KNEES AND PRAY FOR ALL OF AMERICA .thats what ppl better be doing.you have to ask to recive.
everywhere

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Wasnt Raymond raised on Lost Creek not Hells For Certain ?
Anony

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

everywhere wrote:
Wasnt Raymond raised on Lost Creek not Hells For Certain ?
His family moved to lost creek. His family was all from hell for certain.
yeah

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2012

Judged:

Well well wrote:
How many Obama supports work there.? They are the reason for your loss of job security.
obama did not steal anything
please

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

obama is stealing everyones jobs and lifeley hood i so hope we get a new president
frasure

Hindman, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

i hope things get better for all coal comp. has anyone heard if any trains has come in for frasures coal
coal dust

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

Rumor is Alpha is going to shut down their operations for a week...everyone's worried it might be longer...I hope things improve very soon...It's a sad time for Eastern KY coal fields...
qwerty

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

What happen to all the Prognosticators?? LOL .. Just keep pumping out "There is going to be a Lay off" crap... youll get it right one of these weeks!!! LOLOLOLOL For 3 years thats all I have heard.... well time is close now... dont give up ... keep predicting like you know when!! LOL
guess

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

No trains running for last month or longer .heard that coal goes off in trucks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

90 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Diana Roberts 4 min To - Shay 48
Jennifer Cornett 6 min Well 2
Help !!! Perry county mother of 4 still missing. 7 min Disgusting 3
Rite Aid 7 min freddy 11
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 17 min spaceship 128,607
Shannon stidham child molester in walkertown 23 min chacha 10
who seeing who hazard nursing home 28 min red 5
Shocking new revelations Wanda Campbell 20 hr becky 19
Who will be new principal at Hazard Middle School 23 hr question 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••