Frasure Creek
well

London, KY

#41 Mar 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
were did you get your info....main men said work should pick up in a few months ....
honey its on the news!
I know

Martin, KY

#42 Mar 22, 2012
well wrote:
<quoted text>
honey its on the news!
It didn't say a damn thing about Frasier Creek.
Jen

Greenbrier, AR

#43 Mar 22, 2012
wondering wrote:
were did you get your info....main men said work should pick up in a few months ....
Thats what they are paid to say bub.
missshareray

London, KY

#44 Mar 22, 2012
you all better be praying for these coal companies and quit quarreling between you we will really be hurting bad here if he coal business leaves, why can't some of you see that? it is scary to even think about, we have to have coal to have a econmey we will be in filling a big hurt if we lose all of our coal, Larkin is a nasty person, and his wife needs to know how he has carried on here, but we still need the jobs the company provides we need for our coal to roll.
Knowing

Hazard, KY

#45 Mar 22, 2012
Well said
well

London, KY

#46 Mar 22, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>It didn't say a damn thing about Frasier Creek.
if trinity coal is part of Frazier creek then it doesn't have to say it!
goodun

Middlesboro, KY

#47 Mar 22, 2012
I know why Frasure Creek is laying off and trying to sell, its because they owe every supply company from here to Oak Hill, WV millions of dollars, if they would have paid their debts instead of sticking it in their pockets they wouldnt have anything to worry about, and the lying and cheating goes further up the ladder than a little mine foreman or Larkin Hoskins, they aint the ones who sign the checks.
concerned

Macon, GA

#48 Mar 22, 2012
Both coal companies have the same home office address below:

Trinity Coal Corp
4978 Teays Valley Rd
Scott Depot, WV 25560

Frasure Creek Mining,LLC
4978 Teays Valley Road
Scott Depot, WV 25560

You have to admit it looks suspicious...Hope nobody looses their jobs...It's a sad time for Eastern KY miners and their families...
Knowing

Hazard, KY

#49 Mar 22, 2012
goodun wrote:
I know why Frasure Creek is laying off and trying to sell, its because they owe every supply company from here to Oak Hill, WV millions of dollars, if they would have paid their debts instead of sticking it in their pockets they wouldnt have anything to worry about, and the lying and cheating goes further up the ladder than a little mine foreman or Larkin Hoskins, they aint the ones who sign the checks.
That mine foreman didnt steal anything!! He didn't nor does he now need any of their money!
Larkinssidepiece

Mount Vernon, KY

#50 Mar 22, 2012
Well I know where the farm is and yes it is at Tazewell Tn., and yes daddy Larkin and Raymond run their private businesses with Frasure Creek Money
Knowing

Hazard, KY

#51 Mar 22, 2012
Larkinssidepiece wrote:
Well I know where the farm is and yes it is at Tazewell Tn., and yes daddy Larkin and Raymond run their private businesses with Frasure Creek Money
You are a moron!! Raymond doesn't own a private business. He owns a small sawmill that he runs himself and keeps the lumber. Doesn't even sell it. The only time he ever went to Tennessee was once to see his daughter in Nashville. Get your facts straight.
Big Red Bloomers

London, KY

#52 Mar 22, 2012
Knowing wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron!! Raymond doesn't own a private business. He owns a small sawmill that he runs himself and keeps the lumber. Doesn't even sell it. The only time he ever went to Tennessee was once to see his daughter in Nashville. Get your facts straight.
Well any way they finally got his sorry azz!!!!!!
Larkinssidepiece

Mount Vernon, KY

#53 Mar 22, 2012
Knowing wrote:
<quoted text>You are a moron!! Raymond doesn't own a private business. He owns a small sawmill that he runs himself and keeps the lumber. Doesn't even sell it. The only time he ever went to Tennessee was once to see his daughter in Nashville. Get your facts straight.
Poor baby someone needs to call 911 where you have fell off the pole and can't get back on, for if anyone is sucking azz it is u, now come on Raymond get mad and try to defend yourself a little more, what are you going to do if your employee's get laid off
Knowing

Hazard, KY

#54 Mar 22, 2012
Larkinssidepiece wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor baby someone needs to call 911 where you have fell off the pole and can't get back on, for if anyone is sucking azz it is u, now come on Raymond get mad and try to defend yourself a little more, what are you going to do if your employee's get laid off
He wouldn't waste his time on you losers. And I am done as well. He will be living good while you are in the poor house.
Larkinssidepiece

Mount Vernon, KY

#55 Mar 22, 2012
Knowing wrote:
<quoted text>He wouldn't waste his time on you losers. And I am done as well. He will be living good while you are in the poor house.
Baby you may be done but I have just begun! don't be mad because you got shot off the pole, lick it up and move on.
very sad

London, KY

#56 Mar 22, 2012
its not just Frasure Creek its almost every coal company in perry county laying off and with summer approaching, its only gonna get worse, this is very sad.
everywhere

Vilonia, AR

#57 Mar 22, 2012
I love the way you all cry Raymond .If he was so into taking from the company how come he was one of the first to go?Such a joke all you seem to forget who is still running the show and what a show it is.Larkin came in from Tenn. and is making fools of all you dumb asses.Guess who want be hurting one lil bit when Hazard becomes a ghost town cause face it once the Gov. and Pres. have their way and close coal who will remember Larkin suckass and all his blows .It is sad how Trinity Coal is treating its men but whats sadder is coal is becoming a thing of the past and We all will be hurting once its gone.......
everywhere

Vilonia, AR

#58 Mar 22, 2012
Hell I almost forgot why not stop bitching on here and just walk up to Raymond,Larkin,and all the others and tell them to their face what you think instead of hiding on a damn computer.Oh wait I forgot it takes a real man to do that not a bunch of pu----s............
shat

Greenbrier, AR

#59 Mar 22, 2012
By hell bring Larkin or raymond on and ill stomp their asses!! Im sick of this Ill be sittin at bp this evening and ill line em out!! Ill get minnow for this shat too!! They'll think sawmill when a damn BUZZSAW gets hold of that ass!! Now by hell tell em boys!!
Knowing

Hazard, KY

#60 Mar 23, 2012
Amen
everywhere wrote:
I love the way you all cry Raymond .If he was so into taking from the company how come he was one of the first to go?Such a joke all you seem to forget who is still running the show and what a show it is.Larkin came in from Tenn. and is making fools of all you dumb asses.Guess who want be hurting one lil bit when Hazard becomes a ghost town cause face it once the Gov. and Pres. have their way and close coal who will remember Larkin suckass and all his blows .It is sad how Trinity Coal is treating its men but whats sadder is coal is becoming a thing of the past and We all will be hurting once its gone.......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Haven king case 22 min Holly 20
ashley blair maggard 30 min moe 2
Cherokee Hills ---- Cops Everywhere?!?! 34 min yolo 17
P O S five 43 min Maces 10
Trying to find someone 44 min Trevor 24
Meth Bust in Combs close to Elementary School (May '14) 1 hr jenna 25
Bull Elk Guide wanted 2 hr jerky boy 2
Missing : Natasha Fugate Jones (Jun '15) 2 hr dixie mafia 236
Ace and Lisa FOUND GUILTY 6 hr duh 116
Teacher at Chavies 13 hr Lordy 35