Frasure Creek
Dumb hicks

United States

#205 Apr 15, 2012
Arguing and fighting that's real adult like. That's everyone else is always in somebody eleses business instead of their own. Nobody going to do shit just talk it!!! Do somthing about it or shut up cause it's going to take us all together to do something about our jobs. Any suggestions???
wondering

Hindman, KY

#206 Apr 15, 2012
they have to pay sevrance pay or what every its called dont they how do you find out about that
fieldglasses

Manchester, KY

#207 Apr 16, 2012
wondering wrote:
they have to pay sevrance pay or what every its called dont they how do you find out about that
Unemployment Office sure help us with this.
Unemployed Coal Miner

Hyden, KY

#208 Apr 16, 2012
The unemployment office won't help with the severance from what I can tell look it up on the Internet. I looked it up of the unemployment website somewhere and it says that without 60 days notice they have to pay you if they lay off more than 33% of the work force and have more than 100 employee's. Does anyone else know anything about this?
fieldglasses

Manchester, KY

#209 Apr 16, 2012
We need together appoint a spoke person have this person contact the larbor board and find out our rights and see what the next steps we need to take, if we don't do this together as a team then it will be swept under the rug.
fieldglasses

Manchester, KY

#210 Apr 16, 2012
Here is the web site for the labor laws over severance pay: http://www.employmentlawhandbook.com/State/Ke...
Laid Off

Hyden, KY

#211 Apr 16, 2012
fieldglasses

Manchester, KY

#212 Apr 16, 2012
This is why I said we need to act together as a group or team.
About time

United States

#213 Apr 16, 2012
What have you guys heard about our vacation time?
fieldglasses

Manchester, KY

#214 Apr 16, 2012
what about the health insurance? how long is it going to be good for does anyone know?
union

Hindman, KY

#215 Apr 16, 2012
sounds like you all need union representation.
Hardline

Hueysville, KY

#216 Apr 16, 2012
union wrote:
sounds like you all need union representation.
Sounds like you need to find another job lazy a$$e$.
mr big

Hindman, KY

#217 Apr 16, 2012
you guys wont get shit. the company to smart to let that happen.
hmmm

Liberty, KY

#218 Apr 17, 2012
ahhh lart
nownow

Manchester, KY

#219 Apr 17, 2012
Well I have been reading over this and it looks to me like all the men that has worked their life's away on starr fire mtn need to get together and beat the shit out of a few lazy ass men starting with Larkin, Raymond, Picclow, Steve Allen, Thumper, Hardline, Mr. Big, all the men from Molly Br. and a few more, let us wife's or girlfriends get them out where they act like they can take us and let us bring them to our men for a good beaten and banana shooting then they wouldn't be so eager to get on here and brag.
About time

United States

#220 Apr 17, 2012
Hardline wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like you need to find another job lazy a$$e$.
Where @ Mfer??
Friend

Hazard, KY

#221 Apr 17, 2012
Raymond got laid off first dumb a$$. Sounds like u don't care too much about your man only the money. I wonder how many of these hard working men will lose their little hoes now that the money is gone.
Hardline

Winchester, KY

#222 Apr 17, 2012
nownow wrote:
Well I have been reading over this and it looks to me like all the men that has worked their life's away on starr fire mtn need to get together and beat the shit out of a few lazy ass men starting with Larkin, Raymond, Picclow, Steve Allen, Thumper, Hardline, Mr. Big, all the men from Molly Br. and a few more, let us wife's or girlfriends get them out where they act like they can take us and let us bring them to our men for a good beaten and banana shooting then they wouldn't be so eager to get on here and brag.
Hey pal, I mine in Pike co., not in Perry. Run my own spread. Just saying get a job lazy a$$. The one you had is over.
nownow

Manchester, KY

#223 Apr 17, 2012
Well now friend don't be saying nice things about your wife that way I will get jealous, if it was only the money then I wouldn't be wanting to get this bunch of low life's out so my man and the other men could beat the shit out of them, no where did I say sleep with them, then Hardline you say you work in pike county not in perry co. well why don't you keep your nose in Pike Co. if it wasn't for low life like you butting your nose in we would have our job.
rock hog

Hindman, KY

#224 Apr 17, 2012
all you men stop crying its over get out and find some work. no work here. 2 weeks my ass. just wait and see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 min ChromiuMan 164,831
Carr Fork Beach 17 min Crocs 11
Buckhorn children's home (Nov '15) 27 min hop 33
County election 2018 who's running for what? 1 hr Guest 17
hazard er 1 hr Wtf 2
Jeff & Savannah 1 hr Ik wur 4
Its Obvious 1 hr Hamburger hooker 4

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages