Frasure Creek
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
stripperman

London, KY

#1 Mar 11, 2012
Here we go lay-offs hours cut and rumors of big Larkin gone and the Company going to shut down due to the facts they owe everyone and can't get anymore credit, they say that Wayne Supply has put them on cash only, looks like all the active that went on with Raymond, Minnow and the rest last year has cause us working men to get our hours cut and be afraid of the Company shuting down, I went to the flea market and was told that by May we all would gone.
stripper

London, KY

#2 Mar 11, 2012
stripperman wrote:
Here we go lay-offs hours cut and rumors of big Larkin gone and the Company going to shut down due to the facts they owe everyone and can't get anymore credit, they say that Wayne Supply has put them on cash only, looks like all the active that went on with Raymond, Minnow and the rest last year has cause us working men to get our hours cut and be afraid of the Company shuting down, I went to the flea market and was told that by May we all would gone.
They shouldnt have let ole Dooney leave! Hear Revelation is going to buy them out anyway, you guys might be ok if they do.
investigator sb1

Manchester, KY

#3 Mar 11, 2012
What did raymond and minnow guys do i would like to investigate farther.
Lets work together on here and fix the problems that are causing job loses in our business lets clean it up one crime at a time.
It will work !
Minner

Somerset, KY

#4 Mar 11, 2012
Larkins boy stole thousands of dollars worth of fuel!! Who knows how much he stole all together?
Telling

London, KY

#5 Mar 12, 2012
investigator sb1 wrote:
What did raymond and minnow guys do i would like to investigate farther.
Lets work together on here and fix the problems that are causing job loses in our business lets clean it up one crime at a time.
It will work !
Raymond being big man Larkin's best friend from childhood was stealing from the company to run his saw mill and other personal gain and Minnow big man Larkin's son was stealing fuel and other things and selling them, and what these have in common are big man Larkin and he thought he could keep it under cover but some people wasn't willing to take the fall for the 3 of them.
TellingISADUMBAS S

Rockholds, KY

#6 Mar 12, 2012
You are by far one of the damn dumbest fucking inbred hollar rats, I have ever seen...Raymond, larkins long time childhood friends??? Ok first of all Larkin is from tennessee, Raymond is from perry, ky. If you was as smart as you thought you was you would know his long childhood friend was David Miracle. Also known as Wormy. Why do you think they kept the fuc-king dumbass that can't mine coal without Larkin or steve Allen telling him how to mine it?? As for Raymond stealing from the company to run his sawmill. What's he own trus Joist? Last I heard he had a little band saw shoot must have atleast 20 guys working two shifts seven days a week, to steal enough to even be notice.
Telling

Campbellsville, KY

#7 Mar 13, 2012
TellingISADUMBASS wrote:
You are by far one of the damn dumbest fucking inbred hollar rats, I have ever seen...Raymond, larkins long time childhood friends??? Ok first of all Larkin is from tennessee, Raymond is from perry, ky. If you was as smart as you thought you was you would know his long childhood friend was David Miracle. Also known as Wormy. Why do you think they kept the fuc-king dumbass that can't mine coal without Larkin or steve Allen telling him how to mine it?? As for Raymond stealing from the company to run his sawmill. What's he own trus Joist? Last I heard he had a little band saw shoot must have atleast 20 guys working two shifts seven days a week, to steal enough to even be notice.
Now Now, did I step on someone's little toes? we all know that big man Larkin has alot of sucks, just look in the mirror, as far as just be a band saw I think not or why does Raymond have employees working at this sawmill? and Larkin also has lived other places other Tenn. but yes we all know about his farm in Lafayette Tenn. you know just past Tazewell Tenn. or would you like me to draw you a map, Raymond is so old the company would had gotten rid of him a long time ago but Larkin saved his rear.
Hank

Somerset, KY

#8 Mar 13, 2012
I think we need a union,i worked at lost mountain i voted union then and would vote for it again.
I know

Martin, KY

#9 Mar 13, 2012
Telling wrote:
<quoted text>
Now Now, did I step on someone's little toes? we all know that big man Larkin has alot of sucks, just look in the mirror, as far as just be a band saw I think not or why does Raymond have employees working at this sawmill? and Larkin also has lived other places other Tenn. but yes we all know about his farm in Lafayette Tenn. you know just past Tazewell Tenn. or would you like me to draw you a map, Raymond is so old the company would had gotten rid of him a long time ago but Larkin saved his rear.
Before you start drawing any maps you might want to get your directions straight! Even your town is far from being close to where that farm is!! Now...who's the dumb ass??? This is exactly why shit gets started...stupid asses trying to act like they know what they are talking about and don't have a clue!!
everywhere

Manchester, KY

#10 Mar 13, 2012
all i have to say is all you guys sucking larkin must be really worried.all the good ones r being takin out by all larkin and steves sucks.What is a check you suck d--- for worth.....
Open your eyes

Toledo, OH

#11 Mar 14, 2012
I agree!!! Taking the people that have been here the longest an slowly replacing everyone one by one with steves sucks.
jimbob

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 15, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>Before you start drawing any maps you might want to get your directions straight! Even your town is far from being close to where that farm is!! Now...who's the dumb ass??? This is exactly why shit gets started...stupid asses trying to act like they know what they are talking about and don't have a clue!!

I am just saying I have been to Larkin's farm and this telling is pretty much on their map!! so I am guessing that you are trying to make someone out to be a dumbazz but you see that dumbazz when you look in the mirror.........
Hank

London, KY

#13 Mar 15, 2012
My mom workes in the office,she told my dad that a lay off is coming.
I know

Martin, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2012
jimbob wrote:
<quoted text>
I am just saying I have been to Larkin's farm and this telling is pretty much on their map!! so I am guessing that you are trying to make someone out to be a dumbazz but you see that dumbazz when you look in the mirror.........
I don't care how many times you have been to "the farm" apparently you didn't have a clue where you were. Maybe you should have raised your head off Larkins lap to see even which county you were in!!
voteyourway

London, KY

#15 Mar 15, 2012
Hank wrote:
I think we need a union,i worked at lost mountain i voted union then and would vote for it again.
And you sound like a obama support , union save me and i will send you money,
jimbob

Manchester, KY

#16 Mar 19, 2012
I know wrote:
<quoted text>I don't care how many times you have been to "the farm" apparently you didn't have a clue where you were. Maybe you should have raised your head off Larkins lap to see even which county you were in!!
no darling I didn't have my head in Larkin's lap, I tried but I couldn't get you out of his lap long enough and once he had been up your hershey highway I didn't want to go there, but I guess this is what make's you feel you know it all.
moreinfo

Hyden, KY

#17 Mar 20, 2012
I heard there was two other men that were fired from there for stealing fuel too last year. Skippy (Mike Brewer) and Shane Morris. Jobs are too hard to find these days to do something so stupid to lose a job over. Whats going on at this job?
coal

Hindman, KY

#18 Mar 20, 2012
whats going on heard they were laying off then in may they were going back to full time bc cross seas was buying there coal does anybody know
I know

Martin, KY

#19 Mar 20, 2012
jimbob wrote:
<quoted text>
no darling I didn't have my head in Larkin's lap, I tried but I couldn't get you out of his lap long enough and once he had been up your hershey highway I didn't want to go there, but I guess this is what make's you feel you know it all.
Then you must have been spaced out of your mind because you don't have a clue what you are talking about. That farm in no where near Tazewell. Apparently your head was somewhere or maybe he just had a bag over your ugly head till nobody could see him with you.
Sheeww

United States

#20 Mar 20, 2012
What's gonna happen to Frsier Creek?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Frown town 4 min Frown Town 11
War On Coal 14 min They are still CR... 18
Harvey Weinstein and The Hollywood Hypocrites 22 min The Saga Continues 26
New South Perry School 29 min It Just Makes Sense 24
which player took a knee? 1 hr Frown Town 41
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Secular American 169,022
Looking for a decent nice looking femme lesbian... 4 hr BiBiBi 66

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages