dont

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

johnny and vernon are still working they are foreman who produce coal, clyde was the mechanics boss he is gone and so is clifford the bens branch job is gone at least the workers from that job we will see what happens they now have 2 foremen 2 supers 3 parts runners 3 purchase agents a president a office full of people who do nothing and I have a family and out of work!! Its sad when a millionaire cant step aside for the sake of their company!!! I wish the gal who married buggy would step up and line her company out!!!
Well well

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

dont wrote:
johnny and vernon are still working they are foreman who produce coal, clyde was the mechanics boss he is gone and so is clifford the bens branch job is gone at least the workers from that job we will see what happens they now have 2 foremen 2 supers 3 parts runners 3 purchase agents a president a office full of people who do nothing and I have a family and out of work!! Its sad when a millionaire cant step aside for the sake of their company!!! I wish the gal who married buggy would step up and line her company out!!!
Buggys ex wife has nothing to do with them. She's remarried now.
Fact

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

A big company is taking over.I know for a fact around the end of next month.
ummmm

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Well well wrote:
<quoted text>
Buggys ex wife has nothing to do with them. She's remarried now.
Buggys ex wife has plenty of stock in that company!! She has say so honey!!! Remarried or not her millions came from Clemons money!! Not money she EARNED!! So yes like it or not she is still involved in the Clemons business!!
lol

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Judged:

Fact wrote:
A big company is taking over.I know for a fact around the end of next month.
Taking over what? They survive because Teco throws them a bone!! They have no land of their own to mine what would a big company buy? The equipment? they dont even own all ot that!! Your info is wrong im afraid!!
IMO

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Stock doesn't matter! She doesn't own any part of locust grove. Anyone can buy stocks
just wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

I heard she got the whole company awhile back.just say know
Working Man

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

So how many got layed off.Teco buys the fuel and powder for them,they sell teco the coal for 29 dollars a ton.
No

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Judged:

She only owns part
Obama

East Bernstadt, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Terry is one of the smartest electricians around,iwonder if he would be willing to work on my windmills.
homer

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

they need to get rid of bud vanover hes a real pieace of sht he treats his workers bad hes ran i dont no how many good workers off and how he isnt got fired for packing 357 rev gun around it amaze me why hes still there he must no something on somebody bud is deff a punk he talks bout people and treats them like trash then talks bout him going to church shame on u bud
bud

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Bud and his miner has carried this company for ten years or so now! EVERYBODY knows locust grove survives on their highwall miner!! You take buds job and see if you smother!! And who is all the good workers he has ran off anyway!!
Chad

Lily, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Homer is a lazzy ass,why they brought him back i dont know all he does is sleep,and for bud ask him about the men that got killed at fox mining.
Freda

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Who did Buggy's widow marry
homer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

yea bud is a bich yea the miner has carried them but bud hasnt his workers has bud is a punk ied love for his big nose to talk to me that way in person everybody noes bud is a waste of money and time dont no why they didnt just let jim run it all every body nos ole dave feltner was the best miner man plus tom fugate ol jack cant mine sht he bout killed one it isnt even safe to be in the belly of that miner with him there kill switch is deff a must belt line sprayers i just hope they hit that kill switch rember many days hed holler out jacks broke what is that it be a pieace of paper lol
homer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

o yea it have to be bud him self wrote the comment cause every body hates the big nose bastrd or one of his crack headed rebhalted daughters lol
it it is

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

Homer if that is really you old boy me and you gonna have a big problem!!
homer

Wheelwright, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Well its me u big nose piece of shit
homer

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

lol bud is a punk any time ole bud u want some that lil gun u got in your truck want help u bring kelly and ash with u mmmmmmmmmmm boy was them good ole days when they done tricks for dope
Charlie Collins

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

If I find out this is former workers on here when we call back your name will be marked off the list! I hope your not this dumb Clifford!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of42
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

79 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DemocRATS 146,059
Hoards of mexicans coming across the border to ... 45 min Stravin Marvin 48
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr dodo 81,563
women 1 hr Haha 1
stolen stuff fr 15 mile creek 1 hr Wildone 6
Who will be new principal at Hazard Middle School 1 hr ok 36
Attorney for land dispute (Jan '12) 1 hr Not sure 10
Shocking new revelations Wanda Campbell 2 hr Leslie 15
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs