Betty boop

Somerset, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2010
What does everyone think about this low life-cheating-rockstar wanna be.. that is 19 and still lives with hie parents and cant keep a good girl to save his life...and will never make anything of his self. and will work at food city for the rest of his stupid little ugly ass life
Heather

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 27, 2010
Betty boop wrote:
What does everyone think about this low life-cheating-rockstar wanna be.. that is 19 and still lives with hie parents and cant keep a good girl to save his life...and will never make anything of his self. and will work at food city for the rest of his stupid little ugly ass life
You really need to grow up, get a life and mind your own business.
SEE

Somerset, KY

#3 Jan 27, 2010
Well i know him and ive known him for a long ass time....u must be someone who is jealous of him or a girl that he wont have anything to do with..Brandon is a great guy and would do anything for anyone....and maybe he cant keep a gf because he realizes none of them are good enough for him..and as for the 19 and still lives with his parents...i know PLENTY people that are older than that whome still live with their parents. theres nothing wrong with that. i mean why would you move out until you have a reason to? no bills or any of that shit. so really this post has made you sound like a straight up dumbass lol..
Mike

United States

#5 Jan 28, 2010
Yea right he is nothing but a nobody!!! The best thing that ever happened to him was tha girl that dated. And he couldn't keep away from other girls Brittany is one of my best friends so I know everything that went on. He went out on her like 3 times and she still tool him back. She is way to pretty for hm. He realy meases up that's the beat he will ever have.
SEE

United States

#6 Jan 28, 2010
yeah she was probably a slut lol...and she mustve not been to pretty for him if he cheated on her lol
Preson

Somerset, KY

#7 Jan 28, 2010
Brandon stacy if a low life piece of shit, he never does anything but sit on his ass, and talk about everyone else, he doesnt have any idea how to mind his own damn business. He needs to keep his nose in his own problems.He cheats on girls, and then goes out and talks shit about the girl like shes trash. brandon stacy is an ass. he needs to really grow up.!
hahaha

Kittanning, PA

#8 Jan 28, 2010
Id say the person who started this shit was ugly ass sophia....and if ur talking about him cheating on girls..lmao get ur facts straight. Sophia was a ho bag who cheated on him first she really destroyed him!!!! I dont know much about him now bc we arent in touch anymore and what he does now but back in the day he was a really good person..ppl change but what I use to kno of him..this shit i dont believe. Maybe he is the type of person u all r describing but sophia fucked everything up for him. Ive never seen anyone care about someone like he did her and she treated him like shit. That could be the reason he is the way he is now.(if its true)
Bison

Hazard, KY

#9 Jan 28, 2010
Betty boop wrote:
You think still living with your parents at 19 is bad? Almost everyone that stays in the area to go to school or such and save money till they get out will stay at home, theres not many people at all that moves out at 19, dont know what your thinking.
mike

Somerset, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2010
SEE wrote:
yeah she was probably a slut lol...and she mustve not been to pretty for him if he cheated on her lol
ok whatever brittany is not ugly she is the best looking girl brandon will ever get. but i guess u never seen her or u would know. branodon is to skinny has oily hair and is just ugly. i mean brittany is so pretty i would give anything to b with her. but now shes getting married and no one has got a chanes now. brandon cheated on her because he know he could get away with it she lets guys walk all over her and i guess its mostly her falt but stilll he should have never done that she gave him everything and cryed way to much over him. and even if she wasnt that pretty he still should have never done that to her or anyone. thats not what real men do that what little boys do. grow up and the next girl u get dont f**k it up like u did brittany not every girl is going to put up with it like she did.
jess

Bearden, AR

#11 Feb 2, 2010
SEE wrote:
Well i know him and ive known him for a long ass time....u must be someone who is jealous of him or a girl that he wont have anything to do with..Brandon is a great guy and would do anything for anyone....and maybe he cant keep a gf because he realizes none of them are good enough for him..and as for the 19 and still lives with his parents...i know PLENTY people that are older than that whome still live with their parents. theres nothing wrong with that. i mean why would you move out until you have a reason to? no bills or any of that shit. so really this post has made you sound like a straight up dumbass lol..
looks ot me like (see) has something for brandon!!!lmao1 do u want his body?
Trickdaddy76

Rahway, NJ

#12 Feb 10, 2010
Yes Sophia did screw everything up for him she cheated on him idk how many times and he would still take her back because he cared about her that much but he deserves much better than that he has always been a very nice person to me
justanothersomeb ody

Hazard, KY

#13 Feb 16, 2010
Wow! Someone has some jealousy issues they need to deal with. Boys will be boys. We fuck up sometimes. Don't be alarmed we grow up and realize we can't treat our women like that. Brandon is a good guy, if he hasnt cahnged with how he treats women he will. I don't recall knowing about him dating a sophia though. When was this?
mms

Hazard, KY

#14 Feb 16, 2010
Take it from someone who knows Brandon very well...Brandon isnt a low life. He goes to school and works, which is more than what most ppl around here do. Not to mention he is probably the best f**king guitarist in this county, and the best i've ever heard. And i'd put money on it that he makes it someday and all you b**ches can eat your own gd words. We all f**k up and make mistakes...its called Life? So mind your own business and grow the f**k up. And as far as Sophia cheating on him i'd like to know who with...wait NO ONE. Besides they been broken up for how long? Like 2 years now. Its so sad that you have nothing else better to talk about then something that happend years ago. It sounds like someone is a bit jealoooouuusssss!
Wall

Hazard, KY

#15 Feb 16, 2010
Ok everyone needs to shut the fuck up about sophia she didnt cheat on him you guys are just jealous...The guys are jealous cause they cant get a girl as hott as she is and the girls are jealous cause they know that brandon cared more for her then he ever would about you all. Sophia is great BITCHES! if you have a problem with it then Suck It thats probably all your good at anyways.... Ooh wait you probably cant get no one because you skanks rather be on here gossipin instead of trying to find someone half way decent. So quit the bull shit...who cares what you nasty whores have to think.. SOPHIA ROCKS!!!! And DONT U FORGET IT!
Brandon Stacy

London, KY

#16 Feb 17, 2010
Wow....this is really entertaining but id just like to call out who started this little jealousy act "Kaelah Friend" lmao....its pretty sad when somebody has nothing better to do then talk shit about somebody when me and u broke up like what??? A year ago??? you need to move on because you are psychotic!!!...and let me set everybody straight Kaelah Friend is the lowest piece of shit excuse for a girl i have ever met thats why i dumped her ass and moved on lol it wasnt to hard for me though if i must say but it is obviously very hard for you....im a great person and whoever doesnt think so well....fuck you lol id do anything for anybody and i would never get on a forum just to try to destroy somebodys name but i guess desperate bitches are relentless.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Billy and tammy turner 6 min sissy 8
sanda campbell signed statments rat!!!!!!! 20 min get it straight 5
john slover (Apr '11) 1 hr johnmacsworstnigh... 5
craig feltner 1 hr baby girl 65
wally 1 hr sad man 2
sammie and betsy (Mar '11) 1 hr wishinevermethim 15
biggest low life in hazard ''KAY KRUMMS FIANCE'... (Feb '13) 2 hr wishinevermethim 31
TECO Coal ticking down 2 hr just wondering 15
Dr. James A. Chaney update after court 5 hr curious 25
Burts auto parts 5 hr Sharon 21
coal mining layoffs 17 hr Info 33
Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Hazard People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Hazard News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Hazard

Personal Finance