step sister in my bed

step sister in my bed

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
should i tell

Roy, WA

#1 Apr 15, 2011
After my dad remarried everything was cool, I never paid any attention to my new sister because we had enough room and privacy.
We had to move because dad got laid off and took a new job and had to move to a new house.
I have my room in the family room with a wood burning stove and my own bathroom. I never liked my step sister much because she's a stuck up b1tch. Sometimes at night we watch the big flat screen TV and when I fall asleep in bed she's in my bed when I wake up.
Last night during the rain storm she was in my bed again when I woke up and said said I didn't feel right. She said she was afraid and only wanted to feel safe but then she snuggled up real close to me. Now when she takes a shower the next thing I know she's in my bed again but now nude. I 'm sure she wants me to do more but she's my step sister. What should I do?
Jam

Williston, SC

#2 Apr 15, 2011
Tell her to bug off.
pie lover

London, KY

#3 Apr 15, 2011
Well,this is kentucky.
serious

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 15, 2011
should i tell wrote:
After my dad remarried everything was cool, I never paid any attention to my new sister because we had enough room and privacy.
We had to move because dad got laid off and took a new job and had to move to a new house.
I have my room in the family room with a wood burning stove and my own bathroom. I never liked my step sister much because she's a stuck up b1tch. Sometimes at night we watch the big flat screen TV and when I fall asleep in bed she's in my bed when I wake up.
Last night during the rain storm she was in my bed again when I woke up and said said I didn't feel right. She said she was afraid and only wanted to feel safe but then she snuggled up real close to me. Now when she takes a shower the next thing I know she's in my bed again but now nude. I 'm sure she wants me to do more but she's my step sister. What should I do?
you tell on her, and and you tell her to stay out of your bed , its inappropriate and sick, tell the little bitch to stay out!
Jam

Williston, SC

#5 Apr 15, 2011
serious wrote:
<quoted text>you tell on her, and and you tell her to stay out of your bed , its inappropriate and sick, tell the little bitch to stay out!
Lmao ! Right on !
Martin McDowell

Phelps, KY

#6 Apr 16, 2011
She can come and sleep in my bed. I will keep her safe.
truth

Roy, WA

#7 Apr 16, 2011
How old are you two and what does she look like? You might want to bang her as much as possible and not tell anyone idiot.
James

Pella, IA

#8 Apr 16, 2011
She is a step sister not blood I would go for it ??
thomas

Carrollton, GA

#9 Apr 16, 2011
yes, take that ass.She is no relationship to you.I have sex with my ex wifes sister all the time.
should i tell

Roy, WA

#10 Apr 16, 2011
thomas wrote:
yes, take that ass.She is no relationship to you.I have sex with my ex wifes sister all the time.
Dude I'll be 18 in 3 months and she's 14. I don't have a x wife
thomas

Carrollton, GA

#11 Apr 16, 2011
should i tell wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude I'll be 18 in 3 months and she's 14. I don't have a x wife
get it while you can,when you turn 18 you can be charged with rape if someone decides to tell..till then its 2 teens going at it.
Hmm

Williston, SC

#12 Apr 16, 2011
You're almost an adult. She's still a baby. Tell on her h o azz.
ms manners

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 17, 2011
First of all, if she is 14, that is statutory rape in this state with or without her comming on to you. Tell your parent. Tell her you are going to tell her parent. What if she got pregnant. The your parent and steparent would be double grandparents on both sides. regardless of blood. What would the baby think. There are more consquences to consider. This isnt unusual in many states not just Ky. I had friends who were step siblings and they slept with each other. Of course they are adults now and their family is still close.
common sense

London, KY

#14 Apr 17, 2011
should i tell wrote:
After my dad remarried everything was cool, I never paid any attention to my new sister because we had enough room and privacy.
We had to move because dad got laid off and took a new job and had to move to a new house.
I have my room in the family room with a wood burning stove and my own bathroom. I never liked my step sister much because she's a stuck up b1tch. Sometimes at night we watch the big flat screen TV and when I fall asleep in bed she's in my bed when I wake up.
Last night during the rain storm she was in my bed again when I woke up and said said I didn't feel right. She said she was afraid and only wanted to feel safe but then she snuggled up real close to me. Now when she takes a shower the next thing I know she's in my bed again but now nude. I 'm sure she wants me to do more but she's my step sister. What should I do?
You motorboat the hell out of it and make sure to pull out.
Listen

Jacksonburg, WV

#15 Apr 17, 2011
Please do not touch her, talk to her about how it makes you uncomfortable, and that she is your sister. She is you sister by marriage. Be a good man and do the honorable thing. Yhis is the time in your life where you can become a good man or a jerk and you can never go back and change things.
Hmm

Williston, SC

#17 Apr 17, 2011
The sick thing bout this thread is the ppl telling him to go for it are adults!!. Scary an nasty world we live in.
serious

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 17, 2011
No Dont tell her you are going to tell on her! she may make up stories and lie on you and act as though you are the one coming on to her. Tell on her first then the next time she pulls her stunts tell her to get out and quitting be a sick little bitch.
This is exactly how some of these older men getting caught with underage girls get in trouble , alot of times they are led on by these little hot asses and the older man ends up trouble.
had enough

Roy, WA

#20 Apr 18, 2011
I had to speak up to my dad and he thought I was crazy. I told him I even told her I'd like to be able to take a shower and get into bed nude myself and she said so what's keeping you. I said it was her and she said no it was me. So until he believes me I just might crash in their bed all the time and see how they like it.
heheheehe

Roy, WA

#22 Apr 18, 2011
Well if the apple didn't fall far from the tree your stepmom just might be into it.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#24 Apr 18, 2011
This sounds like the feller that had a teenybopper hanging around his garage - Y'all must be cousins or are tryin' to be Topix Kings - (change your story line) -

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why is Bobby Snell in jail and others aren't fo... (Oct '15) 1 hr real story 45
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Lanora 151,988
Boy shot in combs erased 7 times why 2 hr God just stop 4
New school in front of the hospice center 3 hr notaboutkids 68
Hazard arh 3 hr Big John 3
Summit Church 3 hr Swaggart 3
I hope that Bernie Sanders wins 3 hr lol 30
Cops at Jeff mart 4 hr clownin 13
I think Hazard needs more nightclubs 6 hr LCD 31

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages