Blue Diamond Coal Layoffs
harley rider

London, KY

#29 Apr 5, 2012
I cant help thats the way I feel! It sounds to me you need to work and one of you can go back to school and get a higher education!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#30 Apr 5, 2012
harley rider wrote:
I cant help thats the way I feel! It sounds to me you need to work and one of you can go back to school and get a higher education!!!!!!!!!!
What a self centered P.O.S you are. You may have had a bad experience, but to wish that on others is just crap. Grow the he77 up.
haha

Middlesboro, KY

#31 Apr 5, 2012
harley rider wrote:
I am in school and I do work thank you very much but you prolly don't know that it takes 2 ppl to work and raise a family don't you? No.you prolly don't ..they make it way to easy for them ppl on the draw these days!
harley rider

London, KY

#33 Apr 6, 2012
Poopnostink your the one who needs to grow up.look at the damn name your using. I can wish what i want to and there is nothing you can do about it. 4
harley rider

London, KY

#34 Apr 6, 2012
Thank you angelrhea could not said it any better.
who

London, KY

#35 Apr 6, 2012
Who's angelreah?

Location hidden

#36 Apr 6, 2012
harley rider wrote:
Poopnostink your the one who needs to grow up.look at the damn name your using. I can wish what i want to and there is nothing you can do about it. 4
Wishing bad on others, yes you can do that. You are still a POS for doing that, and in the end everything evens out. So good luck with karma, you will need it.
harley rider

London, KY

#37 Apr 6, 2012
poopnostink aleast im not a sob!!!!
harley rider

London, KY

#38 Apr 6, 2012
i love living off people like you poopnostink so why do i need karma!!!!!

Location hidden

#39 Apr 6, 2012
harley rider wrote:
poopnostink aleast im not a sob!!!!
I know your momma, sure you are. hahahah

Smell that? that is your scorched azz, now kneel down and kiss my ring.

Location hidden

#40 Apr 6, 2012
harley rider wrote:
i love living off people like you poopnostink so why do i need karma!!!!!
It is not a question of whether you need it, you just have it - everyone does. Enjoy yours.
77 miner

Clayhole, KY

#41 Apr 6, 2012
has any one herd anythng about mine 77 laying off or shutn down?
lineman for the county

London, KY

#42 Apr 7, 2012
you both misspeak. coal is not used for electricity any longer. natural gas replaced it in 2011 because it's cheaper, cleaner, and safer for the environment, and safer for the labor required to pipe it out. that's why no ones buying it hardly and it is piling up for emergency reserves at the power plants...

besides - coal never kept the light on in the first place. that was simply a coy slogan to sell tshirts and stickers to unsuspecting dumbasses! the honor of electricity goes to the hard working electricians and linemen.
VOTE FOR OBAMA AGAIN

London, KY

#43 Apr 7, 2012
THIS IS WHY YOU HAVE NO JOBS...BLAME IT ON YOUR CO WORKERS

Location hidden

#44 Apr 7, 2012
lineman for the county wrote:
you both misspeak. coal is not used for electricity any longer. natural gas replaced it in 2011 because it's cheaper, cleaner, and safer for the environment, and safer for the labor required to pipe it out. that's why no ones buying it hardly and it is piling up for emergency reserves at the power plants...
besides - coal never kept the light on in the first place. that was simply a coy slogan to sell tshirts and stickers to unsuspecting dumbasses! the honor of electricity goes to the hard working electricians and linemen.
WOW, the lineman laid the truth down HARD like.
hahaha

Crossett, AR

#45 Apr 8, 2012
lineman 90 percent of the electricity in ky is produced by coal 60 percent nationaly. before you get on here running your pie hole get your facts straight
greedy friends

London, KY

#46 Apr 8, 2012
hahaha wrote:
before you get on here running your pie hole get your facts straight
i guess that's why so many miners are out of work huh? hal rogers spoke about 84,000 jobs being lost in ky cause coal was replaced by natty gas

Location hidden

#48 Apr 8, 2012
hahaha wrote:
lineman 90 percent of the electricity in ky is produced by coal 60 percent nationaly. before you get on here running your pie hole get your facts straight
Watch out arguing with the lineman. He will own you. He has the straight dope and you should listen.
staggerweed

London, KY

#49 Apr 9, 2012
You know what Coal mining and Whitney Houston have in common?
They're DEAD!
heeh

Eubank, KY

#50 Apr 9, 2012
lineman for the county, here is you a little graph to look at! Do your homework before you speak uneducated statements.
http://www.worldcoal.org/coal/uses-of-coal/co...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeremy Moore is a murderer 34 min Bullshift 11
George Hurt 1 hr George 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr now 148,939
Mending Hearts Inc. (Dec '10) 2 hr Stuck in 80 22
Anyone on here anymore? 3 hr Meat candy 5
Lady arrested and charged by City Cop on rainy ... 3 hr Make your vote count 25
Contact info 3 hr Bug D 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages