First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sara

Manchester, KY

#46 Jun 16, 2012
Horehound wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not much, because the paragraph that you posted in this made no sense at all. What if anyone thinks its the best way??
The intersection is never backed up at 3am. How many times have you seen it backed up at any time that isn't 3-6 o clock in the day? Never!
And something else... if you pull out going left, guess what. You're not "merging" into traffic. So thus proving my point again... that women can't drive.
:)
Hey did ya see the signs? It must suck to be a dumbass.
Lololololol
I agree

Somerset, KY

#47 Jun 16, 2012
Crawford Mt. can be dangerous but making it 'no left turn' is only going to cause more accidents. Drivers will turn at the gas station, that is out of business, thus causing more damage. The merging lane has always been a problem for a lot of people and this will just make it worse. At least Crawford Mt. has a turning lane! They need to swallow it and put up a light!!!
I agree 2

United States

#48 Jun 16, 2012
You're absolutely right ( I agree ) very good post.
yup

Middlesboro, KY

#49 Jun 17, 2012
i seen the sign for no turning left. Is that to go down the hill too? or is it just coming up crawford and turning left?
yea

Ivel, KY

#50 Jun 18, 2012
Crawford mtn will only be a right turn only. Thats going up or down.
seriously

London, KY

#51 Jun 18, 2012
I can't count the times I've seen near-crashes because of someone turning left from 15 onto Crawford Mountain. People mean well when they wave people across there, but it's very dangerous. I don't care if I block the path for 15 minutes I'll never wave anyone across there.
Graph

Versailles, KY

#52 Jun 18, 2012
seriously wrote:
I can't count the times I've seen near-crashes because of someone turning left from 15 onto Crawford Mountain. People mean well when they wave people across there, but it's very dangerous. I don't care if I block the path for 15 minutes I'll never wave anyone across there.
Don't have to worry bout it anymore. No more left turns period. Thank god. It's sad it took this long. I mean really how many accidents does it take for these idiots to realize only a fool would turn left there?
Elexa

Washington, DC

#53 Jun 18, 2012
Well this should of been done a long time ago. My husband finally got through to them to stop turning left period. If they would of listened to him along time ago would of been nice. I mean my husband is traffic & zoning director.
soo

Lexington, KY

#54 Jun 20, 2012
i see turning left from comin up the hill. But stopping the turning left to go down the hill is just fu_cking retarded.
well

Hodgenville, KY

#55 Jun 21, 2012
Elexa wrote:
Well this should of been done a long time ago. My husband finally got through to them to stop turning left period. If they would of listened to him along time ago would of been nice. I mean my husband is traffic & zoning director.
i got a feelin yo hubby is a dumdazz.
well

United States

#56 Jun 21, 2012
Why I say that he's a dumdazz is that if he is a zoning director he should be out trying to fix bad places, not Crawford mountain, that never was that bad there. I never had any trouble turning there....just bad drivers!
Ummmm

Morrisville, MO

#57 Jun 22, 2012
well wrote:
Why I say that he's a dumdazz is that if he is a zoning director he should be out trying to fix bad places, not Crawford mountain, that never was that bad there. I never had any trouble turning there....just bad drivers!
200 wrecks in the past two years, according the the hazard herald. How many wrecks would it take to be called a real "bad place"?

Go snort some more battery acid hillbilly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Follow a new path 4 min I I I me me me 179
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min USA 170,554
Shannon and Melissa 7 min I I I me me me 79
Ace chaney medical records 10 min I I I me me me 29
ronnie clark 1 hr Buster 4
I am a coal miner's daughter 1 hr Sam 86
Brian Carter(SkyBox2) (Nov '10) 2 hr Nope 8
Christmas in a "broke" town 7 hr Repo 43

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web