They Need To Leave Their Trailer Sometimes

Pray For Them

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Shelia

London, KY

#1 Jan 27, 2013
They probably don't have a good social life. I choose "pray for them".
Nurse

Bolivar, MO

#2 Jan 28, 2013
They're probably the same people who don't work because they stay up all night posting on internet forums then they tell other people to get a job.
Former WSGS Fan

Somerset, KY

#4 Jan 30, 2013
I'm thinking that they're probably some of the Republican posters from the WSGS message board. The board's layout has changed drastically lately, and before that, most of the sane posters had left the board. The so-called conservative loons left there probably felt like they were preaching to the choir, then when the moderators messed with the layout again and made it strange-looking, they probably decided to come here to display their stupidity. And for the record, I don't have a problem with Republicans in general, it's the extremist lunatics that irk me, as well as the extremist Democrats. Most of the Republicans on the WSGS message board rant throughout the day on on it, then they act like they work so much. Baloney! If they worked so hard, they wouldn't have time to post all day on a message board. Simple fact.
Former WSGS Fan

Somerset, KY

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Most of the Republicans on the WSGS message board rant throughout the day *on it, then they act like they work so much. Baloney! If they worked so hard, they wouldn't have time to post *comments all day on a message board. Simple fact.
Perry County

London, KY

#11 Jan 31, 2013
How can you tell if they judge their comments
not possible

Hyden, KY

#12 Jan 31, 2013
You can't judge your own comments and then you start a poll on it. NOW THAT IS FUNNY!
Hambone

London, KY

#13 Feb 1, 2013
redazz wrote:
<quoted text>oh my i just judge my own comments oh gosh my life is so un-happy.....
What's wrong? Did that married man you were dating leave you and go back to his beautiful wife. I hope that he didn't leave you stranded at the hotel when he dropped you and ran back home.
Several People Do It

London, KY

#16 Feb 1, 2013
not possible wrote:
You can't judge your own comments and then you start a poll on it. NOW THAT IS FUNNY!
Yes. You can. If you do a certain thing to your computer, you can judge anyone's comments as many times as you want to, even your own. I'm not revealing the way to do it though. Many people already know how to do it though.
ForReals

Greenbrier, AR

#19 Feb 14, 2013
I think it's an angry Republican thang.
Yes Sir

London, KY

#20 Feb 21, 2013
Mountain Man does it.
Toots

Liberty, KY

#21 Mar 24, 2013
The dude who uses Carl Sagan's name does it. He admitted it.
Candy

Louisville, KY

#22 Mar 24, 2013
Several People Do It wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You can. If you do a certain thing to your computer, you can judge anyone's comments as many times as you want to, even your own. I'm not revealing the way to do it though. Many people already know how to do it though.
cause u don't how that's why u will not post how? Lmao if I wanted to judge my own comment I'd just log onto another device at my home where I didn't make a comment from!! Lol it lets u do that I know! Most people have more than one computer I pad or I pod anything works
wvsky

Roanoke, VA

#23 Mar 26, 2013
Former WSGS Fan wrote:
I'm thinking that they're probably some of the Republican posters from the WSGS message board. The board's layout has changed drastically lately, and before that, most of the sane posters had left the board. The so-called conservative loons left there probably felt like they were preaching to the choir, then when the moderators messed with the layout again and made it strange-looking, they probably decided to come here to display their stupidity. And for the record, I don't have a problem with Republicans in general, it's the extremist lunatics that irk me, as well as the extremist Democrats. Most of the Republicans on the WSGS message board rant throughout the day on on it, then they act like they work so much. Baloney! If they worked so hard, they wouldn't have time to post all day on a message board. Simple fact.
Work hard or not, at least their working.
Ann

Waynesburg, KY

#24 Mar 27, 2013
wvsky wrote:
<quoted text>
Work hard or not, at least their working.
How are they working at all when they are online posting comments about Obama and democrats all day and half of the night?
Just A Guess

Mount Vernon, KY

#25 Mar 27, 2013
Ann wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they working at all when they are online posting comments about Obama and democrats all day and half of the night?
Maybe they work from home at their computer. I don't know.
COAL LOVER

London, KY

#26 Mar 29, 2013
They are against coal. They get very upset when a coal miner wins an argument with them. Judging their own comments with positive comments are the only way that they can feel happy again.
COAL LOVER

London, KY

#27 Mar 29, 2013
Judging their own comments with positive Judge-its are the only way that they can feel happy again.
grow up

Clayhole, KY

#28 Mar 31, 2013
what a stupid thread. somebody must have posted something bad about someone else, and they don't like the way their posts are being judged. grow up and stop whining.
Coal Aint Gone

London, KY

#29 Mar 31, 2013
See, they are doing it again. The coal haters are getting on here and giving everyone's comments negative judge-its. Y'all are sad.
Coal Aint Gone

London, KY

#30 Mar 31, 2013
Toots wrote:
The dude who uses Carl Sagan's name does it. He admitted it.
That's because he hates coal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min usa 151,825
New school in front of the hospice center 25 min Gaydar 59
Redbone Hall (May '12) 50 min Alligator 30
Short Men 1 hr Right 53
Petition to Dissolve City of Vicco 1 hr Right 37
How many has old Robert and Carolyn Hall got mo... 1 hr Jona 1
Jessica thacker Cherokee hills apt 481 1 hr Travis 21

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance