concern citizen

Lancaster, WI

#1 Jan 14, 2010
Does any body agree with me that when they get caught shoplifter stand in front of the store where they got caught at with their name on a poster board and tell the public that they got caught shoplifting. Maybe this would stop all this shoplifting at the store's .
maybe

Hazard, KY

#2 Jan 14, 2010
concern citizen wrote:
Does any body agree with me that when they get caught shoplifter stand in front of the store where they got caught at with their name on a poster board and tell the public that they got caught shoplifting. Maybe this would stop all this shoplifting at the store's .
i think they should it may stop some of this
nice lady

Ford City, PA

#3 Jan 14, 2010
i do not think ace chaney is a good dr. he has been in trouble before due to drugs and he clinic is not in his name but in his wife's name. he is very good abt giving people drugs so they can get addicted and go into his other business. people need to quit going there and also someone (feds) should ck him out and see that he is not doing all the things that people are saying abt him. i do not think he is a good dr and i would not go to him and dont want my family to go there either.
Bison

Hazard, KY

#4 Jan 14, 2010
nice lady wrote:
i do not think ace chaney is a good dr. he has been in trouble before due to drugs and he clinic is not in his name but in his wife's name. he is very good abt giving people drugs so they can get addicted and go into his other business. people need to quit going there and also someone (feds) should ck him out and see that he is not doing all the things that people are saying abt him. i do not think he is a good dr and i would not go to him and dont want my family to go there either.
...and that has what to do with shoplifting?
JustMe

Pikeville, KY

#5 Jan 14, 2010
Bison wrote:
<quoted text>
...and that has what to do with shoplifting?
Call me stupid but I can figure it out either.
sassy

Manchester, KY

#6 Jan 14, 2010
hey nice lady start a topic and watch how many comments you get but let me tell you something he is a good doctor and i bet he cut you off of your pills and you are pi**ed off but he is a real good dr him and dusty so go find you another dr that you can complaine about because you screw up
to hot to talk about

London, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2010
what
Olebill

London, KY

#8 Jan 15, 2010
hhhhh, man i am so pissed about not having water... it is absolutely ridiculous.

what's everyone think about this years mountain classic?

did anyone else donate to the earthquake relief effort?

oh my bad, i don't know how to do all this topix stuff. im still getting used to this stayin on topic thing.
HER EX

London, KY

#9 Jan 15, 2010
toe-joe hampilton and hazel kilburn,got married yesterday.
former lifter

Somerset, KY

#10 Feb 5, 2010
i still remember that radio incident at maloneys back in the last friday of august of 1982,i was caught trying to lift a radio in maloneys,that manager was shaking me all over that store!he let me go though,just told me not to come back in there.
chum

Somerset, KY

#11 Mar 24, 2010
The fat Cat has caught another Rat in Wal-Mart!!!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 24, 2010
Who...and good for him....
WHATIF

London, KY

#13 Mar 24, 2010
WHO LIKES TO PLAY WITH THERE SELVES
realist 1

Somerset, KY

#14 May 4, 2010
Yell, me too! On Jan 17.1992. I was in the A@P trying to steal a couple packs of lunch meat, When I was at the magazine rack reading a magazine the manager walked up to me and said to his assistict " old buddy here"I quickly produced the lunch meat!!! Then that manager slerked away and said " He took em out"
win

London, KY

#15 May 17, 2010
We have a sex offender registry, ok, why cain`t we have a shoplifter offender registry too?
Wtf

Evansville, IN

#16 May 17, 2010
I think that nice lady needs to go see doc Chaney
moncho

London, KY

#17 Aug 31, 2010
How do you like it Bonita Asher?!!! That was me who tried to steal that radio at Maloneys! That was me!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sylvia Lynn Napier 20 min shame 9
Pine branch layoffs 33 min the lord jesus ch... 62
sasha 2 hr wow 2
Hazard tourism (Apr '10) 2 hr Republican 28
wanted: justice for roy and wanda campbell (Jun '11) 2 hr truth 3,034
Dani Vanover ER Nurse 2 hr Funny 2
Who is selling drugs to kids? Talk amongst your... 2 hr truth 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages