Sen. Mitch McConnell is squealing and complaining

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Coal Miner

Livingston, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2013
Sen. Mitch McConnell is squealing and complaining about our new TV ad -- featuring a Kentucky hunter holding McConnell accountable back home for opposing strong gun laws.

Click here to watch this powerful ad -- and chip in $3 so our ad can stay on TV in Kentucky and DC!

Kentucky TV, radio, blogs, and newspapers all covered our ad yesterday. So did CNN, NBC, USA Today, Washington Post, and other national media.

Together, we're impacting the national debate and sending a signal that no Republican is immune on the gun issue, even in Kentucky.

Can you help continue this effective activism? Watch the ad, and chip in $3 so we can afford to keep it on TV.

Thanks for being a bold progressive.

-- Stephanie

----------

YESTERDAY'S ANNOUNCEMENT:

Gary Nutt is a Kentucky gun owner and veteran.

He's not happy that his senator, Republican Leader Mitch McConnell, is standing in the way of sensible gun laws. Especially after gun interests spent $198,615 to elect McConnell.

So Gary worked with us to make a powerful TV ad calling for strong gun laws. We want to air it this week, as the Senate holds a key hearing on banning assault weapons.

Can you watch the TV ad and donate $3 to help air it in Washington DC and Kentucky? Click here.

(Share this TV ad on Facebook!)

Our latest poll shows that Kentucky voters favor an assault weapons ban by 50%-42%. But Senator McConnell is threatening to abuse Senate rules and block gun reform.

Our ad reminds folks back home that McConnell is not on their side. He sides with big gun manufacturers who spent $198,615 to elect him.

Let's go on offense! Watch the ad -- and donate $3 to put it on TV.

Thanks for being a bold progressive.

-- Stephanie Taylor, Adam Green, Matt Wall, Karissa Gerhke, Drew McConville, and the PCCC team
Sambo

London, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2013
That pig can squel pretty loud!
bubba

Bimble, KY

#3 Feb 27, 2013
mc connell been in congress for years blames it for problems.hes done nothing but sell out ky get rich n whine n bitch makes me sick /go judd///
Sammy

Nancy, KY

#4 Feb 27, 2013
Yell rich people would sell out their own country. Hey they'd throw their own mother out on the street if they had to take care of her!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min Mike Duquette 134,401
Unfreinded me Facebook 13 min Understand 40
House burns 22 min Curious 2
Brown Tahoe/KPP 1 hr Unsure 2
Water off 1 hr Citizen x 5
Who's ratting on Hardburley?!! 1 hr Knows 4
stop hiding (Puelene) I mean Eulene 2 hr mike 19
roads not cleaned 2 hr thankful 23
Judge Scott Alexander. 3 hr New truck 521
Is Teco really having another layoff ? 6 hr Chris 133
Hazard Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web