CheyNNa KiLBurn at Hazard Iz A CRII B...

CheyNNa KiLBurn at Hazard Iz A CRII BaBEE! X D

Posted in the Hazard Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2010
Hazardz homecomin iz a week Away N I hURRD That Cheynna WaZZ complainING cause she didnt Make Court....wat a WhIny GUrl....dont Complain ABOUT IT...
say what

London, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2010
rofl...
DUDE

London, KY

#3 Sep 30, 2010
aksammy2012 wrote:
Hazardz homecomin iz a week Away N I hURRD That Cheynna WaZZ complainING cause she didnt Make Court....wat a WhIny GUrl....dont Complain ABOUT IT...
She is a very nice person. Don't be mean.
Cheyenna Supporter

Kittanning, PA

#4 Sep 30, 2010
She's a nice person, don't hate. True, I heard she did complain a bit but who doesn't? Deep down you know every girl was dissapointed to an extent that they didn't get to be one of the Homecoming candidates, Cheyenna merely vocalized it. I don't condone what she said, but she's a teenager. She's 15, she has her right to make mistakes and say things occasionally.
Everybody does. Kids will be kids.
She's not whiny, every time I speak to her she's very well-mannered and a very sweet person. She was on the Court last year, and I don't care what anyone says it wasn't a joke.
I think you're just jealous of her, so just lay off.

Location hidden

#5 Sep 30, 2010
Cheyenna Supporter wrote:
She's a nice person, don't hate. True, I heard she did complain a bit but who doesn't? Deep down you know every girl was dissapointed to an extent that they didn't get to be one of the Homecoming candidates, Cheyenna merely vocalized it. I don't condone what she said, but she's a teenager. She's 15, she has her right to make mistakes and say things occasionally.
She's not whiny, every time I speak to her she's very well-mannered and a very sweet person. She was on the Court last year, and I don't care what anyone says it wasn't a joke.
oh yeah im like SOOOO jealous of her that i cry mysel f to sleep everynight!!! BOO FREAKIN HOOOO!!!
Cheyenna Supporter

Kittanning, PA

#6 Sep 30, 2010
Whatever. You'd be whining if someone was on here trash-talking you, so just leave her alone. She's never done anything to you.
Miss_Princess

London, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2010
I agree. Well said.
Cheyenna Supporter

Kittanning, PA

#8 Oct 1, 2010
Thank you.
I was just stating the facts.^^

Location hidden

#9 Oct 5, 2010
Thank you.
I was just stating the facts.^^
YEA ....well ur Facts R sooo Not da TRuth!! she's Nastiee! after wat i heard she did last year....you'd be surprised.... 0.0
know_u_both

London, KY

#10 Oct 5, 2010
Obviously ur jealous enough of her to have ur mind on her so much to get on here and start a thread on her! Ur SOOO jealous that ur just trying to make urself look better, when really YOU look like a whiny baby. U look homely too, ud wreck a train going backwards!! Quit trying to start sh!t on her, shes sweet and doesnt bother anyone. GROW THE F^CK UP WHINY B!TCH!!
Wtf

London, KY

#11 Oct 6, 2010
aksammy2012 wrote:
I'm not worried about that, but your sorry spelling does concern me.
Cheyenna Supporter

Kittanning, PA

#12 Oct 7, 2010
Thank's know_u_both, that's exactly right! You're 100% true in your words! I'm glad I'm not the only one on here supporting an amazing girl who hasn't bothered anyone!
As for the starter of this thread, GROW UP! Nobody cares what you have to say because you've shown yourself to be a whiny, immature bitch who needs to shut up. As for what happened last year, I don't believe any of it. Cheyenna's too sweet a person to do crap like that, and even if she did, as I stated above, she's a teenager! We make mistakes, we live with them, we learn from them, then we grow up!
...Maybe you should try and do the same for once, oh idiotic one.
FunnyThing

Liberty, KY

#13 Oct 11, 2010
I am sure when I was in school you could not make Homecoming Court if you had been suspended from school..for any reason....so to the girls who did not get on court, it may have been a joke on those that did get elected!!!So keep ur head high girls and smile...
whatever

Liberty, KY

#14 Oct 11, 2010
sweet girl
lmao

Hindman, KY

#15 Nov 18, 2010
aksammy2012 wrote:
lmao right..the only reason she made it last year..is because it was a JOKE..she wont be back on court the next 2 years
lmmfgdao

Doniphan, MO

#16 Nov 18, 2010
wow...stop hatin on cheyanna. jealous much?
lmao

Hindman, KY

#17 Nov 18, 2010
haha who would be jealous of that little girl?
Dawn

Mount Vernon, KY

#18 Nov 19, 2010
lmao wrote:
haha who would be jealous of that little girl?
Probably YOU.
Cheyenna Supporter

Brookville, PA

#19 Nov 19, 2010
Somebody's definitely jealous. Last year wasn't a joke, a lot of people honestly voted for her. To some it might have been a joke, but more then naught voted because she's a pretty, sweet girl who deserved the position.
She'll be on the court in the next two years, wait and see.
lmao

Hindman, KY

#20 Nov 20, 2010
Im def not jealous of her..i have everyone and everything i need in my life. y would anyone be jealous of the short fatty girl? haha this is halrious..it was a JOKE i hope she gets everything she wants..so the world doesnt drown from her tears..im done with the dumb shit though i have better things to do in my life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judaism in Hazard 3 hr in for a shock 25
Peanut arrested 3 hr memories 11
District 3 Mag. 4 hr My goodness 1
Free heart women 4 hr Viewer 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Jackie 177,730
Charles C from Christopher 5 hr Duhhh 2
New sherif in town 5 hr kendra 31
Perry county Judge Excuitive 7 hr wasp 52
District 1 magistrate 10 hr talk 194
vote buying 12 hr lol 18

Hazard Jobs

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages