So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Thank you "Dozerman"----I know lots of you are waiting with us for that great day that we get the news that they have made an arrest. I know in my heart you all are with me. I wish I had something new to post everyday---would make it more interesting for people to read---but I just have to do the best I can to keep this going even when I don't have anything new. I have to keep it out there---because I have FAITH and I BELIEVE that one day we are gonna find JUSTICE. Thanks "dozerman" and the rest of you all that are hanging in with us. I appreciate you all more than you know.
Oh Please

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

So Sad--- There is not a day goes by I do not remember u in my prayers. I just pray how soon u get the JUSTICE u so greatly DESERVE. Just wish I could help u so it could take away some of the pain. I follow this thread praying to see the day u get JUSTICE.
So Sadthe

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Oh Please wrote:
So Sad--- There is not a day goes by I do not remember u in my prayers. I just pray how soon u get the JUSTICE u so greatly DESERVE. Just wish I could help u so it could take away some of the pain. I follow this thread praying to see the day u get JUSTICE.
Thank you so much "Oh Please"----I appreciate your kind words and especially your prayers----and I am thankful to you for hanging on to HOPE with us----I just can't let it go--I can't give up--I will search for JUSTICE for her until the last breath leaves my body if it takes that long. She did not deserve what happened to her----Never in my life did I ever imagine that my Mother would be MURDERED. She was one of the nicest people on this earth--such a kind, gentle, caring, compassionate person. I miss her every day of my life----and it is my mission in life now to see to it that someone pays the price for taking the most precious thing in our lives. The one thing we know absolutely--------SOMEONE KNOWS !!!!
God Bless you "Oh Please"------your thoughts, prayers and posts mean so much to me----and reminds me that my Beloved Mother has not been forgotten. Thank you !!!!
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

Not sure what I did in previous post that it came up "Join the community"-----Please excuse !!!!
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Bumping this thread IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY BELOVED MOTHER AND ROY !!!!
Rosie

Eureka, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2012

Judged:

Sending my love and prayers to you so sad, hope you are well.
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2012

Rosie wrote:
Sending my love and prayers to you so sad, hope you are well.
Thank you "Rosie"----sending love back to you !!! I am doing well. Had Christmas with our kids yesterday---was a nice get together---my grandson (19) spoke up and said " you know what would be really good"??? Mammaw's chicken and dumplings------I had to leave the table and have a little break down-----She was on all of our minds and in our hearts--where she will forever be. Miss her so much !!!! They say "time" heals----I haven't found that to be true. I think JUSTICE will help me heal---there will always be a hole in my heart but JUSTICE would help.
Thank you for posting "Rosie", your thoughts and prayers and your love. God Bless !!
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2012

Saying good-bye to 2012 and praying that 2013 brings us JUSTICE !!!!
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Bumping this thread for the first time in 2013--hope we see some JUSTICE -------
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Hey Everyone----just started a facebook page tonight
In Loving Memory of Wanda Feltner Campbell---Please feel free to check it out. I hope some of you will share some of your memories of her and of Roy. I didn't put Roy's name on it for reasons I won't go in to---but feel free to comment about Roy OR my Mother.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

Nice page So Sad. I know the reasons Roy wasn't included in it and I think it a wise move. Don't want any controversy to mar this beautiful page to your Momma. Keep the chin up...new year and therefore lots of chances that what began in 2010 will complete this year!
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Bumping this thread up !!!! We NEED Justice !!!
Oh Please

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Judged:

Come on people let's try to help this family get JUSTICE. They need & deserve it.
dozerman

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2013

Still here , saw June out driving whats the status on Paul Michael Isom anyone know ?
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

I don't know what PM's status is right now--last I heard he was being transferred to different place---but that has been a while ago----
I got an anonymous call last evening---but no one there when I answered.Curious-------Please call me again if it was one of you on the forum----"Dozerman was it you????/ Would love to talk to you anytime.
dozerman

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

So Sad wrote:
I don't know what PM's status is right now--last I heard he was being transferred to different place---but that has been a while ago----
I got an anonymous call last evening---but no one there when I answered.Curious-------Please call me again if it was one of you on the forum----"Dozerman was it you????/ Would love to talk to you anytime.
No it was not me , i will call you still listening, someone someday will comment and start the lead that lands justice for all.
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2013

dozerman wrote:
<quoted text>
No it was not me , i will call you still listening, someone someday will comment and start the lead that lands justice for all.
I agree "dozerman"----one day----someone-----is gonna start the ball rolling toward JUSTICE. I wish SOMEONE would just want to do the right thing-----how can you carry something like this inside you--I would think the guilt would eat you alive. But then again, that would be thinking about a normal human being-- not a MURDEROUS MONSTER!! It haunts me just wondering what their last moments on this earth were and it haunts me even more that SOMEONE KNOWS !!! I pray that one day (sooner than later) we will all know. FAITH = HOPE !!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Still holding to hope too, So Sad. Not giving up and not going anywhere until we can both say, "Ahhh, justice has been served and it was delicious!"

Life is still a bit crazy around here and it is why you haven't heard from me. Will catch up with you soon!
So Sad

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

A Saturday morning bump for JUSTICE !!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

And another from Saturday afternoon -

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

85 Users are viewing the Hazard Forum right now

Search the Hazard Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Commietator 146,202
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Mike Duquette 128,614
Help !!! Perry county mother of 4 still missing. 44 min To - Shay 6
Diana Roberts 51 min To - Shay 49
Jennifer Cornett 59 min Well 2
Rite Aid 1 hr freddy 11
Shannon stidham child molester in walkertown 1 hr chacha 10
Shocking new revelations Wanda Campbell 21 hr becky 19
Who will be new principal at Hazard Middle School 23 hr question 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Hazard Jobs