wanted: justice for roy and wanda cam...
So Sad

Vicksburg, MI

#2185 Oct 18, 2012
To many guns wrote:
<quoted text>
The way I understand it they only had guns and filled the papers out wrong,should this be the duty of who sold them to the people.
I see guns sold all the time at auction and you have to show your ID and fill a paper out on the gun.what is the big deal!!!!!!!!
I think the law is you cannot buy guns for or give them to a convicted felon. At least that is my understanding. And especially when you keep really good records of the purchases. Sometimes "too much information" can be just that----"Too much information" !!
question

London, KY

#2186 Oct 18, 2012
So Sad wrote:
Somebody better start talking--or singing----because we KNOW SOMEONE KNOWS !!! When the Feds. move in you can bet they have all their ducks in a row---They do not mess around !! This is the beginning of the end??????????
I agree!!!!!!!
dozerman

London, KY

#2187 Oct 18, 2012
Question posed on different threads is Brian Baker any kin to Glenn Baker ???,

My bet is we will find that he is kin some how and if i have it correct mildred campbell was a crawford and thats where the land came from.

Roy Campbell and Audrea Chaney were brother and sister, but how is Brian Baker related to Paul Michael Isom ??
dozerman

London, KY

#2188 Oct 18, 2012
My bet is the story will come out of Brian or Paul Michael and from prior stories on Paul Michael i bet he has something to say - quickly !!

Mom in jail !!! no ear rings or rings or fashion wardrobe she may offer up pretty quick too

I bet the race is on
Vietnam

Manchester, KY

#2189 Oct 18, 2012
dozerman wrote:
My bet is the story will come out of Brian or Paul Michael and from prior stories on Paul Michael i bet he has something to say - quickly !!
Mom in jail !!! no ear rings or rings or fashion wardrobe she may offer up pretty quick too
I bet the race is on
Its hotter than a village BBQ.
So Sad

Vicksburg, MI

#2190 Oct 19, 2012
dozerman wrote:
Question posed on different threads is Brian Baker any kin to Glenn Baker ???,
My bet is we will find that he is kin some how and if i have it correct mildred campbell was a crawford and thats where the land came from.
Roy Campbell and Audrea Chaney were brother and sister, but how is Brian Baker related to Paul Michael Isom ??
"dozerman" I don't know for a fact if they are related. I have heard that Brian IS related to Paul Sr.(not sure how) and then I have heard they are just really good friends. I can't say for sure which. I do know he was always with PM and he done everything for him. Don't know if he is related to GB. And yes Mildred was a Crawford.
Not Related

Lexington, KY

#2191 Oct 19, 2012
Brian isn't related to the Ison's. Brian's mother married Paul Ison's nephew so Brian was then was related by marriage only. Brian's mother and the man she married divorced back in 87 or 88.
So Brian isn't related to the Ison's by marriage or blood ok. No he isn't related to GB either.
at OJ Millers House

Manchester, KY

#2192 Oct 19, 2012
Brian Baker is Paul Michaels friend and he got shot in the mouth with a 38 around this time in 1996 at a party at OJ Millers house. It was by a girl with a dude from Leslie Co and Paul allededly owed a big cocaine debt too the people. They remained friends and brian in due in federal court on Dec 17. IMO these gun charges are a smoke screen the cops are wanting too get too the bottome of these murders.
right on

Bellevue, WA

#2193 Oct 19, 2012
i remember when brian got shot..he got what he deserved then and hes getting what he deserves now...you dont do people wrong that it doesnt come back on u twice as hard
dozerman

Kittanning, PA

#2194 Oct 19, 2012
at OJ Millers House wrote:
Brian Baker is Paul Michaels friend and he got shot in the mouth with a 38 around this time in 1996 at a party at OJ Millers house. It was by a girl with a dude from Leslie Co and Paul allededly owed a big cocaine debt too the people. They remained friends and brian in due in federal court on Dec 17. IMO these gun charges are a smoke screen the cops are wanting too get too the bottome of these murders.
I had heard this same story but heard the guy with gun did not know who was paul michael and asked who is paul micharl and he point to the baker fellow and said thats him and then after shot jumped out 2nd floor window to save hin end
finally

Sheridan, AR

#2195 Oct 20, 2012
Its coming
well

Sheridan, AR

#2196 Oct 20, 2012
Justice is coming SOON

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2197 Oct 21, 2012
Tick tock, tick tock
goes the infernal clock

Time's been bought
but it is for naught

for Justice has not been sold
and her wrath is now icy and cold

Watch the hands as they move their spaces
soon to be revealing killer's faces

Only time stands between now and then
when Justice sees this through to the end.
Silent night

East Bernstadt, KY

#2198 Oct 21, 2012
So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the law is you cannot buy guns for or give them to a convicted felon. At least that is my understanding. And especially when you keep really good records of the purchases. Sometimes "too much information" can be just that----"Too much information" !!
Have you ever heard of the fast and the furious,Now think again what you just said.
So Sad

Vicksburg, MI

#2199 Oct 21, 2012
Silent night wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever heard of the fast and the furious,Now think again what you just said.
I'm confused "Silent Night"------ care to explain????
Silent Night

Somerset, KY

#2200 Oct 21, 2012
So Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused "Silent Night"------ care to explain????
Our gov gave guns to drug dealers in mexico.Several americans have died from those guns,Obama refuses to turn over the information on the fast and the furious,Im just saying that the GOV can do what they want we cannot,Sorry to confuse you,Heck i confused myself,Hope you find the KEY!To unlock those murders,Unlike obama not turning the information on fast and furious so our agents can persue those responsible for killing all those people.obamas information would be a KEY,Hope you understand now! So look for the key.Catch you later SAD EYES.
bruceann

Sturgis, MI

#2201 Oct 22, 2012
just a matter of time
Silent Night

Nancy, KY

#2202 Oct 22, 2012
bruceann wrote:
just a matter of time
Its closer than you all think!
So Sad

Vicksburg, MI

#2203 Oct 22, 2012
Silent Night wrote:
<quoted text>Its closer than you all think!
Hope you're right "Silent Night"--------
So Sad

Vicksburg, MI

#2204 Oct 24, 2012
Bumping this thread for JUSTICE !!!!! SOMEONE KNOWS !!!!! If I was involved--I would certainly want to tell MY story first-----things could go easier on the first person that talks. JMO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
food city 7 min FOODCITYSICK 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min for all religions 147,285
motorcycle club information hazard 37 min MC club 13
Pine branch layoffs 45 min parent 84
Who is selling drugs to kids? Talk amongst your... 58 min Dustin Riley 6
Husband with a girlfriend 1 hr side chick 13
What is an administrative hold on taxes? 3 hr Wondering 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages