wanted: justice for roy and wanda cam...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2043 May 5, 2012
Yes it surely would -
bruceann

Coldwater, MI

#2044 May 10, 2012
today would be a good day for justice

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#2045 May 10, 2012
Been very busy...got a daughter getting married, need I say more...but still checking the sites when I can and still praying for the end of the killers freedom. No matter what day it is it won't have been soon enough.

If you, the killers, read these threads I hope you realize whether you were hard-hearted enough to rejoice that the muirders were successful that I am hard-hearted enough to smile when they pass sentence upon you and might even let out a "eeee-hawwww" if the sentence involves your own death.
So Sad

Ann Arbor, MI

#2046 May 12, 2012
Amen, Sister---I hope I can be the one to push the button or "push" the injection-----WE WILL FIND JUSTICE---ONE DAY---I KNOW THAT IN MY HEART.
bruceann

Coldwater, MI

#2047 May 14, 2012
nice day to solve a murder
bruceann

Coldwater, MI

#2048 May 16, 2012
well again i get on here hoping someone would have the balls to speak up,but no. wtf people i sure hope nothing happens to one of your family,would you have balls then to speak up?i think not.

but then i think on the other hand maybe the cops are getting closer to solving this case and dont want to reveal anything till all is said and done.

Lord help us to get this solved and to look over my family and all those who loved Wanda and Roy
bruceann

Coldwater, MI

#2049 May 16, 2012
oh yea, Lord be sure to let the murders of these two people burn in HELL forever
Amen

Location hidden

#2050 May 18, 2012
Time to bump this back to the top -

Location hidden

#2051 May 18, 2012
Still around. Still keeping my ear to the ground, so to speak. Will be here until justice is served!
So Sad

Ann Arbor, MI

#2052 May 20, 2012
I do believe there are some behind the scenes things happening. I KNOW they have not forgotten. It is a struggle every day to go on not knowing, but we don't have much choice right now. I am waiting---not patiently-----I WILL NEVER GIVE UP----N-E-V-E-R !!!!!! I think of my Mother every day and the pain is to the bottom of my very soul. I miss her----I will never stop trying to find justice for her and for Roy.

Location hidden

#2053 May 20, 2012
Supporters area wide are waiting too -
So Sad

Ann Arbor, MI

#2054 May 23, 2012
Thanks "Knowitall"--Appreci ate the continued support.
bruceann

Coldwater, MI

#2055 May 26, 2012
come on people,somebody needs to talk
So Sad

Ann Arbor, MI

#2056 May 29, 2012
What WE know is -------SOMEONE KNOWS SOMETHING. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE-----HELP US FIND SOME PEACE---DO THE RIGHT THING !!!!!!!
bruceann

Coldwater, MI

#2057 May 30, 2012
what nobody needs the reward money,wish i knew who did it,oh yea i do,wish i had proof,i dam well would turn them in. somebody's got the proof TURN THEM IN PEOPLE
Brenda

United States

#2058 May 31, 2012
I visited Wanda's grave Sunday. Still so hard to believe. I had my little great-great-niece with me who is 5 years old and she asked me who was buried there and I told her my sister and she said, "well she's not there, she's in Heaven". Out of the mouths of babes.....Lord please let 2012 be the year for Justice for Wanda and Roy.
bruceann

Coldwater, MI

#2059 Jun 2, 2012
from your keyboard to gods ear,please let this be the year
So Sad

Ann Arbor, MI

#2060 Jun 3, 2012
Brenda wrote:
I visited Wanda's grave Sunday. Still so hard to believe. I had my little great-great-niece with me who is 5 years old and she asked me who was buried there and I told her my sister and she said, "well she's not there, she's in Heaven". Out of the mouths of babes.....Lord please let 2012 be the year for Justice for Wanda and Roy.
Thank you Brenda for thinking of my Mother----and your little niece is so right--She is in Heaven. Please continue to pray that we find Justice for her and maybe some peace for us. Love and miss her every minute of every day. God Bless you, Brenda.

Location hidden

#2061 Jun 8, 2012
Still looking forward to the time when we have answers, resolution and justice. We haven't given up...just not as active as before...but we have our ears to the ground, our noses to the wind and could come roaring into action the moment something breaks.

For all who have been around watching...keep watching these threads because when something does break it will be posted here!
Thanks to all who have supported us, prayed for us and who stand up for justice being found for Roy and Wanda (and ALL murder victims)!!
bruceann

Coldwater, MI

#2062 Jun 8, 2012
yep we are still here waiting for the train

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
County election 2018 who's running for what? 50 min Popcorn 147
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr usa 165,663
Transgender Rights 1 hr Buba 238
Women can't drive semi trucks 6 hr BIG JOHN WILLY 1
Fallen King's MC (Sep '14) 6 hr lol 43
Big Ed that works city water 7 hr Shirtless-Jerry 5
PCC Cheerleaders disrespecting the BULLDOG prayer (Aug '15) 7 hr Oh Yeah 19
Hazard city workers slug it out downtown 7 hr Deepdirtguy 52
New city manager 8 hr lives in vicco 42

Hazard Jobs