crazy

London, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2011
whats up with this place? do they make all apointments at the same time or what the wait there is like 3 hours and thats if your lucky. and some of the nurses are very rude to patients i mean if they r having a bad day go to the restroom and look in the mirror and bitch at yourself and the smart remarks that they give is totally uncalled for i mean come on they r getting good money to see patients and after waiting 3 hours i think the paitent is the one who needs to have attitude. so word up some of the staff there needs to stop being so cocky.
lol

Niles, MI

#2 Mar 4, 2011
he done my back surgery
he said if i didnnowt have it id be in a wheel chair by the time i was 30 now my back hurts worse
he even cut a nerve down without permission
i cant even hold a pencil without shaking
hes a quack

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2011
I LIKE HIM!!!!!!!!
Been there

Manchester, KY

#4 Jun 19, 2011
I like him as a person, BUT he did my knee replacement, and I'll never let him do surgery again.
It was almost two years before I could really put my weight on it, and now (six years later) it stays swollen all the time. My leg from the artificial knee down stays swollen. Please people, take my advice. If you need surgery, go to Lexington.
satisfied customer

Mount Vernon, KY

#5 Jun 19, 2011
He did both knees of mine, total knee replacements and I absolutely did great. My cousin thought hazard was not good enough so she went to the big city and now, a year later she has had nothing but trouble and has to have hers redone. I wouldn't trade dr Sharma for anyone in the state. I also know a teacher who went to knoxville and had hers and she has had nothing but trouble. Of course the biggest thing about getting well with this is doing what you are told. If you don't do the exercises you will never be good. He also did back surgery on a family member and fixed what the big name dr in lexington messed up. They are now pain free. I am just glad I found him here right at home. Its not always better in the big city. There are just as many quacks there as there are anywhere else.
Primer

Virgie, KY

#6 Jun 19, 2011
Beware of Sharma. Seriously! He messed up my moms leg surgery and he has had numerous malpractice cases against him. Go to HCC and ask Paul Currey what Sharma did to a friend of his arm during surgery. He messed the guy up beyond repair. On another note he did surgery on my aunts brothers arm and used implements that have been out of style for years. When he went to Lexington they told him that it was like he had surgery in the dark ages.
rob

London, KY

#7 Jun 20, 2011
Don't get mad at his staff. I don't blame them for having attitudes after putting up with all you retarded pillheads.
tellitlikeitis

Gray, KY

#8 Jun 22, 2011
The reason his office is always full is because he is the only bone doctor in this whole eastern part of the state that will take your medicaid cards. the other bone doctors will not be bothered with you. go to lexington and get an appointment in about 2-3 months if you are lucky.
idk

London, KY

#9 Jun 22, 2011
I have neer been there but I have heard both good and bad stories about him..more bad than good
Mary

Harpursville, NY

#10 Jun 22, 2011
Don't go to Lexington for surgery the dumb ass orthopedic surgeon there left a sponge in my mom and now she has a hole in her hip that's 6 inches long 4 inches wide and 3 inches deep. Take my advice please seek help some place other than UK. They butchered my mom.
complainer

Gray, KY

#12 Jun 24, 2011
I bet the first time you break something, you will be begging those rude workers and that awful doctor as you say to take care of you. That's the way it goes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Your Opinion of Donald Trump Now ? 2 min Humpty Trumpty 79
Maria caudill 1 hr you dont even know 9
dumping sewage in the river 1 hr Maga 4
Booze on Sunday's? 1 hr HellO 3
Rescare Neglect. 2 hr Gross 3
What woman is easy in Hazard 2 hr Trust me I know 2
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Paul 163,730

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance