Baby Anatomy Ultrasound

Baby Anatomy Ultrasound

Posted in the Hazard Forum

Just Wondering

Somerset, KY

#1 Dec 5, 2012
Anybody ever been told they were having one sex and the u/s tech was wrong? I know it's not 100% correct. I was just wondering how common it is and if it's ever happened to anybody around here.
Just Wondering

London, KY

#2 Dec 5, 2012
I was thinking about sueing. I mean i have a medical card and get awesome medical care and a nice check with a food stamp card all for spreading my legs. But, I feel entitled to more.
Just Wondering

London, KY

#3 Dec 5, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
I was thinking about sueing. I mean i have a medical card and get awesome medical care and a nice check with a food stamp card all for spreading my legs. But, I feel entitled to more.
You must have me confused with your Mama! I'm 34 years old and I've been with my husband for 15 years. We are BOTH college graduates and work and have good medical coverage! I was only asking a question out of curiosity. I don't care what sex my baby is. I'll love it the same either way. I highly doubt you could sue over that anyways. It's a shame ppl can't get on here and have a civil conversation without some illiterate grease monkey trying to be a smart arse!
haha

Wooton, KY

#4 Dec 5, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
Anybody ever been told they were having one sex and the u/s tech was wrong? I know it's not 100% correct. I was just wondering how common it is and if it's ever happened to anybody around here.
Actually, they thought my brother was a girl. Had everything bought for a little girl...surprise, it's a boy! But, this hasn't been recent & technology has improved.
foolproof

London, KY

#5 Dec 5, 2012
No one will commit to telling you 100%, they can only give you an opinion. Technology has come a long way, but is still fallible. They do get it right most of the time! My daughter is expecting in February and has had 2 3D ultrasounds so far, each time it becomes more clearer what the baby is, so it looks like we have a baby girl on the way. Congratulations and hope you have a healthy baby!
where is it

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2012
If they tell you its a girl and turns out...its a boy, should you tell him this when he gets older? Maybe give him a complex? Just wondering, you know how guys can be!
haha

Wooton, KY

#7 Dec 5, 2012
where is it wrote:
If they tell you its a girl and turns out...its a boy, should you tell him this when he gets older? Maybe give him a complex? Just wondering, you know how guys can be!
If you say it in a negative way then someone might develop some sort of self-esteem issues I suppose. Just a funny story to tell, you know?
where is it

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
If you say it in a negative way then someone might develop some sort of self-esteem issues I suppose. Just a funny story to tell, you know?
I would think so but you know how guys are with their own set of measurements! They can be "sensitive" in that area.
haha

Wooton, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2012
where is it wrote:
<quoted text>I would think so but you know how guys are with their own set of measurements! They can be "sensitive" in that area.
Men can be as bad as women! ;)
where is it

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2012
haha wrote:
<quoted text>
Men can be as bad as women! ;)
Its a toss up! We're in close competition.
Just Wonderng

London, KY

#11 Dec 6, 2012
foolproof wrote:
No one will commit to telling you 100%, they can only give you an opinion. Technology has come a long way, but is still fallible. They do get it right most of the time! My daughter is expecting in February and has had 2 3D ultrasounds so far, each time it becomes more clearer what the baby is, so it looks like we have a baby girl on the way. Congratulations and hope you have a healthy baby!
I'm expecting in Feb too. I had a 3D, but it wasn't as clear as my last pregnancy. I was a lil disappointed not to get a clear look at his lil face, but I'll see it soon enough! <3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mudslide on 476 58 min Needing Info 4
Pearls gameroom norh main 1 hr Pothead 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Safeguard 163,265
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 2 hr Odd 134
Druggies in resturants 3 hr working there 5
Mack Southwood 3 hr keep laughing 19
Melissa combs and josh smith 3 hr hush 2
It's like you never happened 9 hr Not The One I Know 22

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages