jailtracker

Middlesboro, KY

#1 Jul 17, 2011
Can you believe that Trish Combs is in jail AGAIN??And got caught with drugs again.I really don't know if she even has gotten her kids back from the last time she was behind bars,and lost her children then,but either way I wouldn't doubt if she gets some time outta this.What is wrong with her???Seriously,you know she is embarrassing her children.She is 41 years old and she needs to grow up and realize she is getting talked about terribly.she shows up at these ballgames like she is mother of the year!look her up on www.jailtracker.com and look at her mugshot.She couldn't even hold her eyes open.
trashy

Manchester, KY

#2 Jul 17, 2011
shes trash
always has been
always will be
Ebony and Ivory

Waynesburg, KY

#3 Jul 19, 2011
jailtracker wrote:
Can you believe that Trish Combs is in jail AGAIN??And got caught with drugs again.I really don't know if she even has gotten her kids back from the last time she was behind bars,and lost her children then,but either way I wouldn't doubt if she gets some time outta this.What is wrong with her???Seriously,you know she is embarrassing her children.She is 41 years old and she needs to grow up and realize she is getting talked about terribly.she shows up at these ballgames like she is mother of the year!look her up on www.jailtracker.com and look at her mugshot.She couldn't even hold her eyes open.
I CAN believe that Trish (Patricia) Combs is in jail, yet once again! And NO she didn't get her kids back from the last time that she was in jail and got out, as a matter of fact she didn't even try to get them back. Trish wouldn't stay sober long enough for them or herself. She choose her DRUGS and CHASING MEN (Charles "Mannon" Olinger and Brad Roark) over top of being a mother for her kids. It is about time that she gets her own dose of the Kentucky River Regional Jail. Everyone knows what a big TROUBLE MAKER she is! How for years now, she has portrayed herself out to be the VICTIM, instead of the actually VILLAIN that she is. Not only is Trish an embarrassment to her children she is an embarrassment to her friends, her sister (Wendy Collins) and her own mother (Pat Collins). Trish believes that she is some sort of local celebrity, well that is her excuse that she gives out to her children and friends, when people talk terribly about her in this town. Trish has NO scruples about herself, nor will she ever. Truly sad that she acts like she is a loving and caring mother, when the reality is she could give a BIG iota about her children. Trish showing up at these ballgames is her way of putting on heir's. Guess that wonderful little mugshot of her being zonked out of her mind, is missing one important detail isn't it. Her lovely crown for the heiress!!!!
well

London, KY

#4 Jul 19, 2011
Ebony and Ivory wrote:
<quoted text>I CAN believe that Trish (Patricia) Combs is in jail, yet once again! And NO she didn't get her kids back from the last time that she was in jail and got out, as a matter of fact she didn't even try to get them back. Trish wouldn't stay sober long enough for them or herself. She choose her DRUGS and CHASING MEN (Charles "Mannon" Olinger and Brad Roark) over top of being a mother for her kids. It is about time that she gets her own dose of the Kentucky River Regional Jail. Everyone knows what a big TROUBLE MAKER she is! How for years now, she has portrayed herself out to be the VICTIM, instead of the actually VILLAIN that she is. Not only is Trish an embarrassment to her children she is an embarrassment to her friends, her sister (Wendy Collins) and her own mother (Pat Collins). Trish believes that she is some sort of local celebrity, well that is her excuse that she gives out to her children and friends, when people talk terribly about her in this town. Trish has NO scruples about herself, nor will she ever. Truly sad that she acts like she is a loving and caring mother, when the reality is she could give a BIG iota about her children. Trish showing up at these ballgames is her way of putting on heir's. Guess that wonderful little mugshot of her being zonked out of her mind, is missing one important detail isn't it. Her lovely crown for the heiress!!!!
I'd say you just hit the nail on the head.
queen elizabeth

Ivel, KY

#5 Jul 19, 2011
Exactly. Trish is Embarrassing everyone she knows and she acts like she doesn't do drugs. Even when she overdosed it wasn't her fault. Someone drugged her. Get her some rehab. She acts so much better than others. Look at her now. She talks about her sister, Wendy like a dog. Do you think she even thinks about her children it grandchild. No just drugs & men. Nasty men at that. Trish Used to be a pretty woman but she has went to the dogs.
terri

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jul 20, 2011
I say that she will be in big trouble for being with mannon.the judge will see that she is frauding the system getting epo's on people then partying it up with them.its all about a control thing with her.
B Williams

London, KY

#7 Jul 21, 2011
queen elizabeth wrote:
Exactly. Trish is Embarrassing everyone she knows and she acts like she doesn't do drugs. Even when she overdosed it wasn't her fault. Someone drugged her. Get her some rehab. She acts so much better than others. Look at her now. She talks about her sister, Wendy like a dog. Do you think she even thinks about her children it grandchild. No just drugs & men. Nasty men at that. Trish Used to be a pretty woman but she has went to the dogs.
First time Trish overdosed was on Xanax's and all night partying it up with Brad Roark. Trish portrayed that one out to be to her kids, family, and friends; that it was her blood pressure that bottomed out and that's what landed her in the Hospital and NOT an actually O.D. The second time that Trish overdosed was on multiply different types of Pain Killers and all night partying it up with Charles "Mannon" Olinger. Trish portrayed this one out to be to her kids, family and friends; as being drugged by a man that was obsessed with her beautiful body and she wouldn't give him what he wanted, so he drugged her in order to have his way with her.(YEAH RIGHT). Trish can put on heirs and play out her act of "NOT" being on drugs, but I say: Let the record speak for itself! Trish has been through Rehab several times all ready. Trish has "NO" intentions of cleaning up her act anytime soon. Trish only thinks about her kids and granddaughter, when there is something in it for her. Like showing up at these ballgames, she has to try and show some sorta concern for her son (B.J.) game skills and her daughter (Amanda) Cheerleader skills. When the reality is Trish is there to put on heirs and act out her part of being a doting mother.(What a laugh). Trish act's like "SHE" is the reason why her son is the athlete that he is and her daughter is the cheerleader that she is. Trish believes that she has "EVERYONE" fooled with her ignorant crapping caring antics! If Trish really wanted to show her kids how much she cared for them, then Trish should stay away from the ballgames altogether and stop embarrassing them! Trish has went to the dogs alright, but if you lay down with dogs you will get flea's, not to mention those other little creepy crawling critters that are resistant to flea medicine!!!
marissa

Middlesboro, KY

#8 Jul 22, 2011
so she is out of jail now,does anyone know what punishment she got?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lisa coots Campbell 27 min France 43
Lmfao 42 min The one 16
Upcoming Hazard Mayor's Race 43 min Absolutely 211
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Calhoun 171,887
Black Rat 4 hr bookie 37
anyone who may know anyone with the lastname St... (Sep '08) 4 hr Bass hunter 16
Boiling Water Alert in Hazard 5 hr Curious 5
When will the water be back on in hazard? 11 hr carl 122
Mayors wife making fun of us 22 hr Double D 102

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages