Ashley Fugate
WouldntYouLikeTo Know

London, KY

#1 Jun 16, 2010
So what does everyone think of this girl, she had one baby and got it took, and just had another one while she was in jail. It is so sad that people like her keep having babies and not taking care of them. It is called Birth Control!!!
ajdhasjhdkjshd

London, KY

#2 Jun 17, 2010
Yea, she's a ho.
GET A LIFE

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 17, 2010
GET A LIFE PEOPLE!
WouldntYouLikeTo Know

London, KY

#4 Jun 17, 2010
We have lives. Who really needs a life is people out there having babies and not taking care of them. What kind of life are they going to have?
meeeeeeeee

Houston, AR

#5 Jun 18, 2010
HEy people is my cousin and well al make mistake so you all need to shut the hell up and leave her name out of anything you said She is not a hoe. she did give her first kid up she lost her first kid do to her lil girl dumb ass granny(on dad's side) come took her out of the house why we was asleep. She is now try her best to get off the drug and get her kids back So don't run your mouth until you know the facts what your talk about.You all are mad cause she go out and she not run with you doing drugs and getting in trouble she try to change her life around and I am proud of her she a good person. so leave her the hell alone or better yet why don't you all go say this to her face cause she will whip your assssssss
meeeeeeeee

Houston, AR

#6 Jun 18, 2010
Ashley fugate is my cousin is want I mean to say
dana noble

Manchester, KY

#7 Dec 13, 2010
well its like this she is a whore i do no this 4 a fact i hang out with her 4 a little while and when i went 2 jail she sold her pus*y 2 my husband david noble 4 30 dollars to by her a pill i didnt no they use 2 date back in the day or i would have never hanged out with her and i quit talkin 2 her 4 the fact she sleped with bout 40 peps in the 4 mon i hanged out with her and i no this cause there was pitchers and my husband told me so theres the facts she nos me and i no her and she aint gonna kick no1s azz cause she is hidin from me far as i no she moved back out of town were she use 2 live and as far as her kids there better off were there at u cant turn a whor* in 2 a house wife or anything elese no laugh that 1 up and guess what im not hidin my name cause im not scared hollar at me.....
chad

Brodhead, KY

#8 Feb 16, 2011
Well thats my babies mother and she is a piece of shit. She walked out of my childs life becase she is a pill whore who has nothing better to do than sleep with men for money. I really wish she would straighen up and be amom to her daughter but I don't see that happening anytime soon
upper476

Hazard, KY

#9 Feb 25, 2011
ashley and daphne everidge is in the same class together and they use to run together but quit cause they was to much competeion between them on who could screw the most the only difference is that daaphne just hides it a little better and aint lost her kids yet cause her mom and aunt keeps puttin money up for daphne to stay out of trouble

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hazard Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill O'Reilly was Forced OUT at Fox News 34 min Buckle Up 20
Pearl combs 45 min Melissa combs 20
News No raises for police called payback (Jun '08) 1 hr Oh Well 7
don at daniel boone motel (Jul '12) 1 hr red 6
Mudslide on 476 1 hr Hugh Jorgan 3
Druggies in resturants 1 hr Hugh Jorgan 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mickey402 163,259
It's like you never happened 2 hr Not The One I Know 22
MISSING: Maudie Smith 2/22/2017 Sat Misty 133

Hazard Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Hazard Mortgages